HyukYoung ft. Kyuhyun - Sway

There's Something About Sooyoung [One-Shots]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Soo Man had called the tall SNSD member into his office and surprised her with news that beautifully ran through her ears like birds chirping on a spring morning.

The moment she found out the she was given a slot for a solo performance for their Japanese tour, she felt like jumping out the window from excitement...but of course held it in, until she'd get to the dorm...or at least exited his office.

She was smiling foolishly as ideas kept popping into her mind of what to perform.

Hmm something dark and y or lollipop cute??

She wanted to do something special for their Japanese fans as they held a special spot in her heart.

"There's just one small catch Sooyoung..." His voice bursted her small little bubble of joy.

She lifted her head slowly up and pouted.

"You're going to have to come up with just about everything."

"..."

"I'm talking about the stage, singing, dancing....it all will fall in your hands. There's no staff that would be able to help you with anything since they're basically all busy."

"What do you mean no one is available?!?" Sooyoung stared at the chairman wide eyed and desperate. She counted the days that she had before the big day on just one of her hands...4 days.

She plopped down on the empty chair beside his desk rubbing the temples of her head as thoughts jumbled along inside.

The chairman stood up and made his way to her, placing his hand gently on the girl's shoulder.

"Don't worry, I know you can do it." He said to her reassuringly. "Besides, I'll give you no boundaries...go crazy with your imagination."

With that being said, he pulled her off the chair and led her to the door as he still had so much to do that early morning.

--

 

She was walking aimlessly down the sidewalk not caring who would spot her as her mindset was totally overwhelmed with what had just occurred in those ten measly little minutes.

Just then a light bulb flashed on inside her head. Sooyoung stared at her gold watched placed on her wrist....she had just enough time.

She quickly hailed a cab from the street and directed it to the airport. Once there, she waited at the arrivals section calmly with hope glimmering in her eyes. She opened her handbag and roughly grabbed a crinkled piece of scrap paper she unknowingly had hidden underneath all those snacks buried in her purse. After quickly writing onto the thing, she held it high up in the sky just before the doors opened and people emerged.

Sooyoung spotted the guy immediately. Wearing a graphic T-shirt, plain dark washed jeans, and a pair of sunglasses she screamed at him while shaking the  hand made sign that read: Dancing Monkey~Welcome Home!

"Oppa!!! Oppa~"

He stopped and stared at her, surprised that she was even awake at the time. He walked on over to her while dragging his small luggage behind him.

"Oppa! Eunhyuk oppa~" she still shouted out loud.

He waved his hand in the air hoping that she'd stop with the loud screams that caught everyone's attention.

"Bwoh? Why are you here?" he asked while ruffling her hair messily. They've known each other for quite some time now and teasing each other was like second nature.

"I have some great news I wanted to share, but I also needed one small favor from you~" she lightly replied to him.

--

 

He entered the dance practice room only to find Sooyoung there in the corner munching on some crackers with a trail of crumbs surrounding her. He laughed at the scene…it always surprised him at how food seemed to be created just for her.

Eunhyuk sat himself beside her and leaned his head on the glass mirror.

"I thought we'd be practicing for your little dance thing...didn't think we'd be having a picnic." He while sticking out his tongue.

She lowe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter