KyuYoung ft. Changmin - SPAO

There's Something About Sooyoung [One-Shots]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early in the morning their managers raided their rooms as if they were criminals hiding from the law. Eight of them got up instantly while one still lay on her bed like a log. The girl had sleeping habits like no other. One would have assumed that she was hibernating...after all, she stuffed herself with food every meal time and seemed impossible to wake up the next day.

There she was comfortably lost in her dream world, unaware of the scrambling that was occurring right before her. They had to get ready for their photo shoot; which on normal days were nothing to really look forward to, but this one was slightly different.

Today, the girls applied a tad bit more make-up then they used to, they dressed a little more cuter, and had a little more pop in their steps. It was joint photo shoot with their Super Junior sunbaes. They would all be lying if they claimed to not be one bit excited -- as the two groups rarely got to spend some time together lately with their busy schedules.

 

The maknae noticed the sleeping beauty still in her bed, not even moving a centimeter.  Although she knew it was impossible for her, she decided to attempt what could not be done.

"Unnie~ wake uppp." Seohyun softly called out. Of course, not even one movement occurred. As she repeated her sentence a little bit louder Sooyoung's arm reached out, grabbing a pillow and whipping it directly at the girl from the side. The impact caused Seohyun to fall down to the floor. Even if she wasn't completely awake, you could tell that she was strong. All those bowls of rice she consumed crazily showcasing her strength.

Jessica ran into the room from the sound of the thump given away by Seohyun's fall. She immediately knew what happened. Sighing into the early morning, Jessica walked on over to Sooyoung's bedside and said lightly, "CHOI SOOYOUNG GET UP!"

She watched her ears twitch for a single second, but before Jessica could react, the tall girl's hand rose up and began pulling onto her long light coloured locks. "Ouch! YAH YAHHH~" She tried to release herself from her grip, but Sooyoung was just too big of a match for her.

Finally, Tiffany came strolling into the room like a boss. She was the only one who was able to wake her up without gaining a bruise or slight cut. Tiffany walked on over cracking her knuckles and smiled, "I got this girls." She sat down beside the little gap of space on the bed and whispered into Sooyoung's ears in perfect English,

"Sooyoung, wake on up now...don't you remember? We have that Brad Pitt photo shoot to get to."

It was no scientific knowledge that Sooyoung isn't the best at the English language, but at the sound of Brad Pitt escaping her member's lips, she shot up as fast as a bullet --both wide eyed and full of energy.

 

---

The gorgeous ladies entered the shooting area with smiles plastered across their faces, slightly walking a bit faster towards their sunbaes excited to exchange hellos. Falling behind, was Sooyoung --dragging her long legs on the floor and walking sluggishly. She was the only one who lacked that tint of excitement.

Eunhyuk jumped at her from the back causing the girl to swing at him as a reflex, "Eunhyuk oppa do you want to die??" They both laughed stupidly at the situation of her almost knocking out the guy.

"Guess who you'll be shooting with toayyyy~" His voiced cooed. Foolishly smirking at her, he pointed to himself.

 

From the corner of the room leaning lightly on the table was Kyuhyun, raising one eye up while the other still focused on the hand held game device, until he finally decided on shutting it off.

He stared at the two curiously as he recalled what the director of the shoot had told him earlier that day.

"I'm gonna have you two be in charge of the black outfits (pointing to Eunhyuk and himself) and you'll shoot with that tall SNSD member, Sooyoung."

 

He wondered why on earth he was paired up with her...after all these years they barely were matched up and because of that, a forever lingering awkwardness fell around them. When he thought about it, he barely really ever talked to her alone like how Eunhyuk was doing at that moment.

He reminisced upon all the times that the SM family gathered...oddly enough it occurred to him that Changmin and himself were possibly the only ones who couldn't find themselves comfortably talking to her if their lives depended on it. They would always stay a little bit distanced away from the tall girl.

He wondered if today would be different, if maybe she'd also shoot him that smile that she was showing Eunhyuk. Kyuhyun didn't quite know why he all of a sudden yearned for it, but he just knew that the fact that he never really made h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter