YunYoung - Flying

There's Something About Sooyoung [One-Shots]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He walked down the aisle of the plane with hands fully loaded with his belongings. Luckily for him, it was a private charter containing only the familiar faces that set him at ease – the SM Family (God only knows what would have been the reaction if people saw the six footer walking down the place like a model working the runway searching desperately for a vacant seat).

 

Yunho couldn’t believe that the little maknae actually had the guts to kick him off his very own assigned placement. They’re in the same farking group – it just made perfect sense to him to sit beside each other.

Pshh, he wants to discuss Starcraft with Kyuhyun…I know a bit about the game…I mean what else do you do besides click this and that??

 

Reluctantly Yunho surrendered the battle after recalling how Jaejoong would give him warnings about Shim Changmin’s inner strength. There was this thing called the “one touch” which made Yunho shiver and drench in cold sweat by just the thought of it.

It was what Jaejoong would describe with widened eyes as frightening.

Unless one had hoped to get covered with purple bruises, the best way was to just let the little devil maknae have his desires.

 

All the male artists took the first half of the plane, while the females stayed in the back. It was an odd way of arrangements like they were all kept in some kind of convent, not being given the gift to interact with the opposite .

 

After realizing that the only seat available was next to Heechul, Yunho decided to pay a little visit to the female head quarters.

 

Heechul was an indeed good friend of his, one in which he felt comfortable around. But because of that fact, he knew very well that the guy often liked to get a bit touchy. Those scandalous acts of him pecking the other SJ members during their concerts were after all for the majority, people whom he would sit beside during flights like these.

 

Was is all a coincidence? Yunho didn’t really know, but he didn’t really want to gamble on that chance.  

                                                                                       

Now you see Yunho had no problem with expressing his love for the other guys in the company, for they all truly hold a special place in his heart. He just figured that if someone from SME had to give the guy a kiss, it might as well be from one of the females who unlike the guys, wouldn’t have extra facial hair growing at the bottom of their chins.

 

In fact, Yunho actually had his own little choice of preference to lock lips with that he would have in mind, but of course he would never tell a soul.

 

Yunho figured that it wouldn’t be a big deal if he strolled into the momentarily empty back of the plane and happened to borrow one of the seats for the flight.

He chose a seat near the very end, plopping himself comfortably before completely knocking himself out into the dream world. Those hectic recordings for various programs really did tire the guy.

Yunho woke up after just shutting his eyes for what seemed to be at most just ten minutes when the sound of ruffling plastic irritated his ears. He whipped off his big pair of sunglasses and fixed his eyes in the direction of the noise.

 

Sitting beside him was Choi Sooyoung…of course. The sound of what seemed to be an opening of a treat already gave it away.  

 

“Omo. Yunho oppa did I wake you?” She peeped at him all the while slowly lowering the bag of peanuts.

He smirked at her before shoving his hand into the bag of the salted pieces of heaven. Unfortunately for him, he was only able to retrieve three as Sooyoung’s arm smacked his away instantly.

 

“YAH! Are you seriously trying to get food from me?!?”

Yunho laughed as he knew very well from living with another shik-shin, that when it came down to food, they were dead serious. He was surprised that his hand got out of there in one piece.

 

 “Why are you even down here?” She looked at him curiously while shoving peanuts down .

There was something about Yunho that made her feel like it was alright to completely act natural. To act like how she normally would; therefore, she munched away messily and aggressively attacking the bag of peanuts until she consumed every little crumb.

 

“Ah, I just felt like it~” He sighed, leaning down into the seat once more and placing the glasses back on.

 

Honestly, he tried to go back to sleep, but her mere presence was somewhat distracting him from doing so. From the corner of his eyes, he saw Sooyoung’s fingers tapping happily along the armrest to some beat playing from her iPod that overtook her soul. She was completely lost in the music.

Without even asking, he grabbed the nearest ear phone and placed it nicely into his ear. He wanted to know what all the happy movements were about.

What exactly is making the girl now stomp along as if possibly creating an earth quake of her own right then and there?

 

To his surprise it was his own song.

Mirotic was blasting out from the white expensive mp3 player both loud and clear.

Yunho lightly pushed Sooyoung at the shoulder. He was dumbfounded by this girl whom he had known for years now was still acting like such a fan girl.

 

“Bwoh?” She mouthed to him before flashing him a sincere and innocent smile.

“I’m a Cassiopeia” She mouthed again and formed a heart with her hands.

 

As the chorus then arrived, Sooyoung started to dance in her chair. Perfectly, she matched every single movement of the choreography that took himself a good while to learn.

Although it wasn’t rocket science to know that Sooyoung was a Cassiopeia, Yunho was impressed for h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter