SooKyung - Beijing Fried Rice Man

There's Something About Sooyoung [One-Shots]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you serious right now?!?

 

Hyoyeon jilts her head up and she automatically knows what will come next.

 

"WHAT IN ALL THE HEAVENLY GLORIOUS FRIED, BOILED, BROILED, STEAMED, BAKED, GRILLED, FOOD IS ON MY PLATE!?! IS THE WORLD RUNNING OUT OF FOOD OR SOMETHING??!!? WHY IS MY PLATE FILLED WITH SUCH A MIND BLOWINGLY SMALL PORTION?!?!"

 

 

Hyoyeon looks across at Sooyoung's average mounted filled plate, which to the giant long legged girl was way too small in her shik shin mind.  As her close friend for countless years now, Hyoyeon has grown accustomed to Sooyoung's eating habits, as strangely odd and ridiculous they may be.

There was a time where the tall girl had realized that she had a free coupon on pocky sticks after almost discarding the year old box of cereal that was hidden behind the countless choco pies the girl had shoved in their dormitory cupboards. A year late and any normal person would give up on the little prize. Besides, it was a measly few cents off; it wasn't as if the sugar bread sticks was for free anyway.

But that discovery was like a miracle in the shikshin's eyes ---a tiny bit closer to getting food. Sooyoung just wouldn't let it slip on by. Dragging Hyoyeon along, they spent hours complaining to the nearest supermarket manager that despite being a year late, the coupon MUST absolutely MUST still have an affect. It was only after countless sweat beads and fake tears falling down upon their faces that the duo walked out of the market with a measly small pocky package...75 cents off from the original price. BIG WHOOP.

 

The simple matter was that when it came to food, it was easy, she wasn't quite considered "normal".

 

"Uhhh, your friend is a little bit....uhhh intimidating? Would that be the right word?"

"Hahahaha, I think it's because she hasn't tasted it yet...that's why she's acting all oddly."

Hyeoyeon replies back in an awkward manner. Pinching her tall friend at the side for a tad bit as she whispers to her in a threatening tone of voice, "Ya! Sooyoung, if you spoil this for me, I'll kill you. Literally, I mean it this time...I will kill you~"

 

Hyoyeon was usually the calm and collective one, with a few overly happy and cute episodes popping here and there. Sooyoung knew that it was about time for her to calm down and AT LEAST give it a try.

 

After all, it was the very first time Hyoyeon was on a "date" with Eunhyuk --- a guy who seemed to be the male counterpart of Hyo. In other words their dancing was flawless and second to none. It has been years since the girl heard her friend spazzing how good looking he was, how charismatic he danced, how funny he was, blah, blah, blah. Although Hyoyeon would deny it was an actual date, since Sooyoung was indeed tagging along, the tall girl knew very well that the dancing duo were without a doubt secretly acting as if it were the real thing.

 

Puffing like an angered child who was rejected the privilege of desert, Sooyoung drops down onto the chair and stares at the unbelievably "small amount of food".

Beijingfried rice...I see NO RICE!!

She shoves a spoonful into and examines each flavour carefully with her palat. Tasting every bit of seasoning and fat included, she twitches her eyes and wipes the bits of remaining food from the corners of .

It's pretty decent, I guess...But there could be improvements...

She then draws her chopsticks into the rice in search for her favorite part of the dish...MEAT!

Beef, pork, chicken...she was extremely happy that she ordered the mixed meat version. Protein and more protein, it was something that she got a kick out of. If there was a meat scented perfume, it would be Sooyoung who’d make the thing an absolute HIT…that is if she wasn’t the one who’d invent the idea.

 

She rummages the utensil here and there, left and right, only to be disappointed to find barely anything at all. Sooyoung rubs her eyes vi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter