Chapter 11

Only Learned Good Things

~Your POV~

The car slows to a halt around the corner from the back entrance of the station. The plan was you go join the fans who are at the entrance, and you get 'randomly' picked out to be invited inside with a few other fans. Just a random lucky fan. Nothing special. But you know otherwise...

You hop out the car and quickly wave goodbye to Shinwoo and Baro before following the chants and general noise.

*Wow...* You think. *They already have this many fans...* Slightly dazed at the turn out, and wondering how you managed to miss their debut, you join the fray and put up a sub par performance, trying to join in with the chants. *I haven't even heard one of their songs yet...* You start feeling a bit guilty about being here with the real fans...

~Shinwoo's POV~

The car pulls away from ________. You watch her shrink into the distance and hope no one saw her get out the car, specially any fans.

"Right!" Baro says, a determined look on his face. "We just have to get her inside without the others or manager-nim knowing! No problem!" He's so naive and ignorant. But the plan did seem fairly simple.

"If this goes wrong..." You growl at Baro.

"I know, I know! And it won't! Trust me hyung!" Baro's grinning at you now, as the car pulls up to the front entrance of the station. The driver gets out and opens the door for you, you both get out the car, waving and smiling at the fans who'd gathered at the front, some were holding signs with names on, being waved enthusiastically. The scene can't help but make you smile. Making people happy makes you happy. After a brief moment of waving you and Baro rush into the building, and find the other members waiting for you. You bow and greet them and Manager-nim.

"What took you so long?" Jinyoung asks, his leader trousers were firmly on now, a lot of the time you find yourself acting like the leader, being the eldest.

"Umm..." You both look at each other. "Nothing much, just stopped for some ice cream." Which wasn't a complete lie.

"Doesn't really matter now, we gotta go." Jinyoung indicates for you to follow.

"Oh!" Baro interjects. "How bout we get some extra fans in watch us? We saw a bunch at the back entrance." Manager-nim looks like he's contemplating it.

"Not a bad idea. More publicity, being with the fans, will give us a good image." Manager-nim's always concerned with image. You spose that is his job after all.

You all head for the stage door quickly and get to pick one fan each to bring in. You take turns picking, but before you get to pick ________, Sandeul does! You're a bit shocked, and a little jealous at this, especially when he grabs her hands in both his to greet her, you feel prickles up the back of your neck, but it's better this way, no one will suspect a thing, it's less obvious. Instead you spot a girl with a CNU sign and pick her. After you've greeted the 5 girls you all head in and split off from the fans to go get ready.

You enter the changing room and the first thing you see is dots. Black dots on white. Bright white outfits for all 5 of you. A change from the bright colours so far. You still think you look best in dark colours though...

~Your POV~

You're a little shocked when a boy you don't really recognise points at you. *Is this part of the plan?* You wonder, but step forward anyway, smiling shyly. You're even more shocked when he grabs both your hands in his, smiling widely at you, shaking your hands enthusiastically. You don't know what to think, and just keep smiling shyly.

Before you go in your greeted by each member, you still only remember Shinwoo and Baro's names, even though you looked at your profiles, your mind was full of Shinwoo at that time. You couldn't help thinking how gorgeous they all were though. Even a little jealous of how pretty the one with the darkest brown hair was, he was almost as tall as Shinwoo too. Baro looked all the more like a maknae standing with them all. *I wonder who the hyung is... Shinwoo could be... and Baro has to be the maknae...*

You're ushered inside with the 4 other girls and B1A4 wave at you and rush off in another direction. You and the 4 other girls are sent off into a studio full of bright lights and a shiny stage set. You couldn't help being impressed, camera's all over the place. Even though you'd followed groups in the past, you'd never been obsessed enough to try and get in a studio for them. You can understand why some are now. Seems like it could be a memorable experience. You overhear what some of the other girls are saying, or squeaking more accurately.

"Eeeeee Jinyoungie looked so cute today!!" "So did Sandeul! I loved his outfit!!" "And maknae was looking so handsome today!!" "Channie always looks handsome though!" *Channie? Is that one of Baro's nicknames?* You wonder, trying to keep track of all their jabbering, but it's fairly impossible to hear anything. You didn't hear much about Shinwoo though...

Before long, more stage lights came on and B1A4 came out, wearing dazzling white outfits with black dots. *Wow...* you thought. *So handsome...* looking from boy to boy, you wonder why none of the boys in school were ever this hot. Before you can wonder too much, you hear shouts from behind you, and in front, and B1A4 start to move into a sort of formation as far as you can tell. Then they introduce themselves.

"Lets fly, B1A4!!" And they salute and bow. It's just too cute! You clap with the other girls, wanting to shout out in encouragement, but holding back.

Music starts over the speakers suddenly, and B1A4 begin...

 


 

Sorry about the delay DX My schedule/rota always changes when I come home for the summer, I find myself online alot less, and I seem to have alot less time to do stuff in general, dunno why it feels like that... I don't have to cook for myself here after all XD But anyways, no excuse, I've been lazy about updating is the problem. Hope you liked this update, more soon I promise!!

xx