Chapter 7

Only Learned Good Things

You reluctantly press 'Read' and look down at your phone slowly with one eye open.

So did I :)

I got scolded a little, but nothing I can't handle.

Hope your day's going well :)

See you soon

xx


You blink numbly. Your heart rate returns to normal and you breath a sigh of relief. *Thank god he didn't think the kisses were too much!* You think and collapse onto you bed face first. *See you soon??!! Oh my god yay!!* You kick your flail your legs with happiness, thumping the mattress, hoping Ji Young doesn't hear the strange noises from your room. Because now you were squealing with happiness and flapping about the room, you're so giddy you don't care how idiotic you look.

"Yay! Yay yay yay!" You squeak, putting your hands over your mouth in disbelief. You can't describe how happy you're feeling right now.

Then it hits you that you should reply. But saying what? You plonk yourself down on your bed again and ponder what to reply. Finally you decide on;

I'm glad :3

OMO I'm sorry I got you in trouble.

My days good so far. What about yours?

Hope to see you soon too :)

xx


You hit send. Feeling a little more confident now, after getting one reply.

You decide to distract yourself from waiting for a reply by going on your laptop, checking news, and checking the weather for the upcoming week, in case you go out anywhere. With a certain someone...

Half an hour passes and you hear a buzzing behind you. You leap up from your seat to scoot across the room and snatch up your phone.

From Shindong Woo

*Yes!* You think, a smile spreading across your face. You press 'Read'.

It wasn't that bad really, don't worry :)

My days busy. I'm sort of studying right now.

Cool :D I'll call you when I'm free then :)

xx


You squeal with delight. *He says he'll call!! Of course he could be lying...but Shinwoo doesn't seem the lying type.* You smile dreamily to yourself. *I wonder what he mean by 'sort of studying' How do you 'sort of study'?'* You wonder about this but don't let it distract you from the most important part. That he's going to call you! You're literally jumping for joy at this point, twirling around simultaneously. A knock at your door stops you in your tracks and you hear a whine from the other side of the door.

"Noonaaa~ What are you doing?" It was Ji Young of course. You go to open the door.

"Nothing." You tell him hurriedly. "Go watch cartoons or something." You grab his shoulders and spin him round, pointing him in the direction of the stairs. "Off you go."

"But Noona... I wanted ice cream..." He turns and pouts. You'd never think there was only a few years between you. You sigh.

"Well go get some out the freezer." You start to close your door, but before you can he's there again.

"I did, but we don't have any. Will you take me to get some?" He looks up pleadingly. *Gawd he's such a basket case.* You think. Your shoulders slump and you decide give in to his demands. What else are you gonna do while waiting for replies from Shinwoo? It's then you realise you haven't replied to the last message yet for all the jumping about.

"Fine. Just go get dressed first!" You shoo Ji Young away and retreat to your room where you grab your phone and hastily start typing.

Ok. I'll let you study then ;)

Hwaiting!!

xx


You figure if he's studying he won't want to be distracted too much, and if you're out with Ji Young you won't wanna be answering his questions of 'Who are you messaging?' every so often. You get your bag and stuff your phone in, then head downstairs and wait for Ji Young to come down.

Finally he emerges from his room and makes his way downstairs. You'd think he'd move a bit faster, it is for him you're going out after all.

Finally he's ready and you nearly push him out the door. The weathers sunny, with a few clouds, but it's nice. Not too warm, but pleasant. It reminds you of yesterday evening and you let your mind drift back as you wander towards the supermarket with Ji Young in a happy daze, wearing a dreamy smile on your face.

*He's going to call.*

 


 

Another shorter one! Please forgive me! I'll update tomorrow/in about 12 hours to make up for it XD Please keep enjoying :) <3