Chapter 6

Only Learned Good Things

~Shinwoo's POV~

You're sat in the studio, gazing off into space. You can't stop thinking about yesterday. You haven't had that much fun without the guys in a long time. You haven't really had a chance to.

Your phone buzzes suddenly, breaking you out of your trance. You check it. A massive grin spreads across your face as you read the message.

Hey :) Had fun yesterday.

Hope you didn't get in much trouble.

xx


It doesn't say who it's from, but you know it's her, theres no one else it could be. *She put kisses!* You can't help but smile wider. You start thinking of what to reply, have to be quick about it, you shouldn't be using your phone at all right now, during the final preparations before you debut.

You quickly tap out a reply, with two kisses at the end as well, and hit send. You sit back with a satisfied smile across your face.

"What are you looking so happy about hyung?" A familiar voice asks.

"Oh, nothing." You say, trying to stop smiling. Sandeul walks up to you and leans down to stare at your face.

"Doesn't seem like nothing to me." He says, moving back.

"What doesn't seem like nothing?" Jinyoung and Gongchan walk into the studio. *Crap!* You think. You can't get found out this early, you're not meant to be dating right now, no distractions from the debut.

Baro bounces through the door at this moment. You'd made a deal with Baro so that he'd keep his mouth shut.

"What's going on hyung?" Baro looks at you, you feel like a deer in headlights, on trial, being given the third degree, all at once. Sandeul rats you out to the others.

"Shinwoo hyung was all smiley and texting someone! I bet its a girl!" He says hopping from one foot to the other, all excited, big grin across his face. You can't think why Sandeul would get so excited over something like this.

"Whaaaat?" Gongchan exclaims. "Hyung has a girlfriend??"

"No I don't!! You protest, trying to think of a viable excuse why you would have been smiling.

"So, if its not that, why were you smiling like a big goof then?" Sandeul's obviously the opposing lawyer in this situation.

*Crap crap crap!* You think, then it hits you.

"It was from my mum. Cheering me on." You breath an internal sigh of relief. *This seems plausible. Believable.* "She only recently got a mobile so she could stay in contact with me and she's not very good at texting yet." Which is partially true, she did get a phone to stay in contact with you, but she was a fast learner.

"Oh..." Sandeul looked a bit disappointed. He loved gossip.

The others all nodded and seemed to accept it. Apart from Baro, who stood behind the rest and remained quiet. He winked at you, smirking. *Dude, not cool.* You think, a bit worried that Sandeul might notice and start suspecting something again. You slip your phone into your pocket in case it goes off again anyway.

"We should be practising guys! If we want it perfect for tomorrow." Jinyoung said. Acting like the leader for once. It doesn't happen very often, usually you find yourself organising them all. You feel kind of responsible as their hyung anyway, so you don't mind much. *Time to get back to work I spose.* You think, sighing heavily, trying to put ________ to the back of your mind for now at least.

It's just then that you feel you're phone buzz in your pocket. You smile to yourself for a moment and then join the others.

 


 

So... Shinwoo POV... whatcha think? More of it or less of it? Or just once in a while?