Chapter 12

Only Learned Good Things

For most of the performance you've got your mouth hanging open gormlessly. You can't believe how good they are for the rookie group. Their song, their dance, it's so energetic. You just stare at the five boys, while the other girls you came in with scream wildly, in a normal situation you'd probably give them a disapproving look or something, but right now you can understand the obsession with boy groups. It's not something you'd generally been interested in, you just listen to what sounds good, regardless of how hot the singers look.

Before you know it they've finished, and B1A4 do what seems to be their catchphrase or something, take a bow and then walk off stage, waving wildly at the small audience of camera crew, staff, and the 4 girls and you. Naturally you clap when they finish, but don't woop and scream like the others, you're still in awe. You never expected them to be that good. You feel oddly proud of Shinwoo.

You're escorted out of the studio and told by a member of staff that you're allowed to go to their dressing room, to see B1A4. You feel a slight panic. *How am I gonna act around them all?! I'm totally gonna give it away...*

You're taken to a door marked 'Dressing Room' and the woman who brought you there knocks, after a second, Baro's smiling face appears, opening the door fully, and giving you a not so subtle wink, which sends the other girls in the fits of squeals. *Jeez, you'd think they'd turn it down a notch in their presence.*

"Hello!" He beams at the 5 of us, the staff member had disappeared off now.

You look around the room quickly, and spot Shinwoo on one of the sofa's, another member sitting next to him, you didn't know which one. The other two were sitting on chairs checking their phones. But they all looked up when Baro started talking again.

"Did you enjoy our performance then?" He grinned at you all. The the other members, Shinwoo included, gather around Baro and proceed to introduce themselves. You've never understood why groups do that, when fans are always going to know their names.

"Hi! I'm Jinyoung, the leader." He was wearing a bright pink visor, T-shirt and dungarees'. An unusual look for an idol, but it worked for him.

"Hello there!" A grinning face popped up behind Jinyoung, leaning on his shoulders. "I'm Sandeul. Main vocalist." He says, then does a little bow. He was wearing a white and black spotted hoody. Then the guy with the darkest hair apart from Baro came forward. He was wearing a cute white blazer.

"I'm Gongchan, the maknae." He beams at all of you and the girls go crazy again, getting jostled slightly in the mayhem, you almost wobble over but you feel something propping you up. Hands on your shoulders. Big hands. Familiar hands. You looked round to see Shinwoo, startled and worried about if anyone found out, you jump back, you know you're already blushing though, can't be helped.

"I'm CNU, the group's hyung." He did a little bow too, he was dressed in a white jacket with white and black polkadot shorts. A cute combo with the accessories to go with it, the glove, a ring with pink wings, which catches your eye. *So cute...*

"So? Did you like the performance?" Baro asks again, and the girls around you start gibbering and squeaking again. You just stay quiet, looking down a bit, avoiding eye contact, unless Gongchan leans forward and sticks his face right in front of yours.

"And what did you think? You're awfully quiet." He beams.

Stunned for a moment, you try and think of words.

"Ahh, umm, sorry..." You stutter. "It was incredible. Really incredible." You manage a smile at Gongchan's unbelievably gorgeous face. He smiles back.

"Awesome." He claps his hands together, in happiness it seems.

"Oh," Sandeul pipes in. "Who are your favourite members?" He grins at you and his band mates. *How can he ask something like that? What if no member gets picked? Won't they be sad?* To your dismay the girls you're with answer quickly, two say, or scream rather, Gongchan and the other two say Jinyoung. You can tell by Sandeul's face he's not too pleased with the outcome. On the upside, he looks cute when he's sulky.

"What about you?" Baro asks, grinning. You want to hit him for asking you, how are you going to answer??? Be truthful? Or throw them off the scent by saying another member?? *Argggg damn you Baro!!* You curse the boy in the cap who's now grinning like a moron. You look at each member, right in their eyes, pausing on Shinwoo's for a second longer than the others, you can't tell if the look in his eyes is worry because they might be found out, or worry because you don't pick him. You can't take the chance, you hate seeing him look like that.

"So?" Sandeul says. "Who's your favourite?"

 


 

I'm soooooooooo sorry for the wait!! Since I've been at home I've had alot more distractions DX In the form of little brothers, chores, games consoles and more XD I didn't mean to leave it so long... I just kept getting...distracted... :( Sorry again... It won't be that long til the next one!!