Chapter 4

Only Learned Good Things

"Shinwoo!! Baro!!"

You're a little scared to look round, the voice sounds gruff and older than the three of you. Shinwoo and Baro slowly turn around, pained looks on their faces.

"Where have you been?!? You're not mean to be out tonight!" You turn round finally to see a burly suited man, thinning hair, not much taller than Shinwoo. He looks furious, nostrils flaring, glaring at Shinwoo to Baro.

"Sorry..." They both say, hanging their heads, you're still standing there trying not to look at this fuming guy. You wonder who he could be, an Uncle? Father? You're too afraid to actually ask though.

"Nothing to be done about it now." The man sighs, looking a little calmer now. "Back to the dorms. Now." Shinwoo looks a little panicked and starts scrabbling through his pockets. Baro's just looked dejected and glum, staring at the ground. The older man is standing there tapping his feet, getting impatient. Finally Shinwoo gives up searching his pockets and turns to you.

"Your phone." Looking directly at you, slight panic in his eyes, you're slightly confused, but you get your phone out your bag anyway.

"What are you doing?? Hurry up!" The older man calls, walking over to the car and opening one of the back doors.

You hand your phone to Shinwoo and he starts tapping away. He's done quickly, whatever he was doing, and hands it back to you, you can feel the warmth from his hands still resonating from the phone, you smile a small smile, and then a bigger one when you seen what he was doing with your phone. He'd input his number in. 'Shindong Woo' was his full name apparently. You wonder why he goes by Shinwoo. But theres not enough time to ask as the older man beckons to the two to get in the car. Baro, looking all sulky, starts walking first, but then spins round and flashes you a big grin, winks and waves, before turning back to the car and getting in.

Shinwoo's looking even more dejected than Baro was now, obviously not happy about the situation.

"Next time." *There's going to be a next time!* You think gleefully. "We'll have ice cream then." He smiles, then takes one of your hands in his and raises it to his face, and presses his soft lips gently against your skin. A shiver goes down your spine, the good kind though. Shinwoo lets your hand go, and turns to walk towards the car, he stops just before he gets in, turns to you and waves, beaming a huge smile in your direction. The car's pulls away and disappears into the night. Before you realise it, they're gone. You wonder if its all been a dream, a wonderful dream where you met two princes. But you check your phone, and the numbers still there, you clutch it to your chest and twirl round happily.

Then you remember its quite late now. You should probably get home as quick as possible, so you find a bus stop and wait until the next bus comes.

By the time you get home it's almost midnight, luckily you're parents are both asleep, so you can sneak in without them knowing, of course they'll be questions tomorrow morning, but you're not worrying about that now, still giddy from the evening.

You collapse onto your bed, you didn't realise just how tired you were until now. You curl up into a ball and look at your phone again. Before you know it, you've drifted off, not even under the duvet, and still fully clothed.


You dream of him. You're in a gigantic ballroom, wearing an elegant sapphire blue gown, fit for royalty, with matching elbow length gloves, and your neck frosted with a beautiful diamond necklace.

He walks up to you, dressed in gorgeous black three piece suit, bowing slightly, offering his hand. You take it without hesitation and he leads you out into the center of the room, you both stop and he turns to you. He places one  hands on your shoulder, and one on your waist, gentle, but firm, and you mirror this, placing one hand on his broad shoulder and the other on his waist.

You start dancing, a simple, yet classic dance. Theres no one else in the room, just the two of you, it's completely silent, no band, no music, but you're swirling and turning in perfect time with each other.

Your positions have altered slightly, you've now got your arms wrapped round his neck and his arms around your waist, he's pulled you in close so your bodies are pressed against each other, just swaying from side to side, you've got your head resting against his shoulder. You can smell his scent, a complex, yet oddly familiar pleasant aroma. His head's leaning gently against yours, but you feel him move and you turn your head to look up at him. He removes one of his hands from your waist, winding the other tighter to keep you close to him. He brings the free hand up to your face, he runs a finger down the side of your face, you feel your heart rate increasing as he does this, but you don't feel your face getting pink at least.

Caressing your face, he gently tucks your hair behind your left ear, he then moves his hand down to below your chin, tilting your face up towards his, he moves in closer, you can feel his breath on your cheeks, your nose, your lips. You can't blink, you can't look away, he moves closer and closer, finally you manage to close your eyes in preparation for what comes next, but what you expect to come never comes, instead, you wake up.


You curse yourself for always waking up before the good parts of dreams. You check your bedside clock, and remember its the weekend! You're parents won't be back till later, which means time to think of what your going to tell them. But more importantly, time to do other things. Like check your favourite websites.

You spend about an hour looking through sites, you see mention of new groups debuting, but don't pay much attention, right now you're more interested in what new drama's are starting.

You hear the doorbell, little taken aback, you wonder who it could be. It's only 11am after all. You wander downstairs, forgetting your wearing the same clothes from yesterday.

You almost get to the door and the doorbell goes again.

"Alright, alright I'm coming!" You call out to whoever's standing on the other side of the door.

You open it finally to see none other than your best friend, Seohyun, and her boyfriend, Yonghwa.

"Good! You're alive at least." Seohyun says huffily. "Why weren't you answering your phone?"

"Oh, sorry, I must have set it to silent or something, I've been a little distracted." You try to think of where your phone would be, and remember, your bed. Probably under it by now knowing you.

"I should say so, wasn't that what you were wearing yesterday?" Seohyun says, gesturing at your clothes.

*Oh crap.* You think. When Seohyun finds out, she'll want details about yesterday, about Shinwoo... You see Yonghwa looking a bit bored behind Seohyun, you feel kind of bad for him, being dragged about by Seohyun. You start speaking, expecting the worst, Seohyun jumps to conclusions quite often.

"Oh... yeah... I got home late and was so tired I fell asleep before I could get changed..." I tried not to meet her gaze, because I know she'd start asking questions. But I was too late.

"Out late? Where? And why wasn't I invited?" Seohyun leans towards you, almost glaring now.

"Urmm..." You struggle for words. Then a voice comes from behind you.

"Noona~~~"

 


 

Ahhh Yonghwa <3 my first Shinwoo XD And Seohyun <3 Loved the goguma couple :3 Am glad I picked Seohyun. Might include Sulli and Seulong late though... Or Khuntoria XD So much choice haha. Any suggestions?