Chapter 5

Only Learned Good Things

"Noona~~~"

A whiny voice from behind you calls. *Yes!* You think. *Saved!*

"Who's at the door, Noona?" A petit teenage boy wandered down the stairs, rubbing his eyes and holding a rabbit cuddly toy. Your little brother, Ji Yong.

"Oh, Seohyun-noona and Yonghwa-hyung. Good morning." He says sleepily.

He wanders up to you and starts tugging on your sleeve. He's not that much younger or shorter than you, but he still acts like a child, and with his baby face he can get away with it.

"Noonaaaa, make me some breakfast. Please?" He looks up at you with his big round eyes, looking positively cherubic. You notice Seohyun beginning to melt over Ji Yong, she's always had a soft spot for him.

"Looks like you've got your hands full right now... Don't think you've got away with not telling me about last night! I'll call you later on." She grins at you and turns to Yonghwa. "Lets go honey!" Seohyun grabs onto Yonghwa's arm and skips out the door, then turns to wave goodbye quickly before disappearing down the path and out the gate.

You turn and close the door, only to see Ji Young still standing staring at you.

"Pancakes!" He says in a demanding tone. You're too worn out to argue with him right now, so you submit and wander into the kitchen to start making the pancakes.

After Seohyun had brought up last night, you suddenly can't stop thinking about it. You whip up the batter in a sort of dream like daze, all the while remembering what happened. Remembering his face. You can help but smile thinking about it.

You finish making pancakes quickly and leave Ji Young to eat them as you go back up to your room to find your phone. *One text message won't hurt.* You think. Finally you spot it under a corner of your duvet. You grab it and check to see if the numbers still there. It is. Shindong Woo. You start a new message and speak out loud as you write it.

"Hey, had fun yesterday. Hope you didn't in much trouble." You play around with smiley faces and other emoticons. *I wonder if I should add a kiss...too bold? I hardly know him after all... that kinda things ok with girls... but kisses on the end of messages to boys...* You worry over text etiquette. And, without meaning to, you press the send button, but its too late to cancel it.

What you sent looked like this;

Hey :) Had fun yesterday.

Hope you didn't get in much trouble.

xx


"Oh crap..." You groan and put your head in your hands. Theres nothing to be done now... *Two kisses? One might have been ok... but two... what's he gonna think...*

Before you can stress over it more your phone startles you by buzzing. You look down in horror, already knowing who it'll be from, but dreading it none the less.

   From: Shindong Woo


*Yup, I'm doomed. I ruined what could have been such a good thing.* You sigh and pick up the phone carefully, like it might bite.

You reluctantly press 'Read'...

 


 

Sorry for the delay!! And I know... it's a bit shorter than the others, but shorter means I'll update more often keke. And next chapter I'm gonna attempt some Shinwoo POV XD. Please bear with me XD

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, her little bro, Ji Yong, GDragon, if you didn't make the connection XD hell, I didn't remember his real for ages XD