Chapter 13

Only Learned Good Things

After a pause, and a shuffle of your feet, you look up and finally give an answer.

"My favourite... is CNU." You say in a quiet voice. A blank look falls across Baro's face and a huge grin covers Shinwoo's. Jinyoung and Gongchan seem happy for Shinwoo, they pat him on the back and grin at him, none the wiser it seems. But Sandeul looks downtrodden and sulky. You feel quite bad that no one picked him, he has an amazing voice after all, and he's super cute on top of that. You honestly don't get how the minds of girls work sometime.

"I like Sandeul too though." You pipe up, wanting to see Sandeul smile again like he was on stage. And he did, a bright beaming smile spread across his face and his eyes nearly disappeared as he grinned at you.

"Really Noona?" He asks. "Really? And should I be calling you Noona??"

*Oh, good point.* You thought, trying to remember back to when you were looking at their website and their profiles. You seem to remember 2 born in 92, maybe two born in 91 or 90, and one born in 93. As Gongchan's the maknae he's gotta be the 93er. But you can't remember which was which otherwise. Either way, you'll still end up being a noona to them all... even Shinwoo...

"Well... I'm 21..." Which led to the group gasping a bit. And a cute shocked expression.

"You're older than us?" Sandeul gapes at you. "You don't look older than us noona."

"Yeah!" Jinyoung joins in, also apparently shocked at this reveal. You wave your hand at them.

"I've always been mistaken for younger than I am." You laugh lightly, before realising, they meant you were older than all of them, even Shinwoo?? How was this possible? Maybe you're remember the dates wrong... A little flustered now, you decide to ask,

"So, how are are each of you? I know some from the website, but..." You trail off and let them start talking.

"I'm 20." Jinyoung smiles. *So he was born 91 then...*

"I'm 18." Baro winks at you, and you can hear low growls from the other girls, now behind you. *So he could be a 92 or 93er... but there was only one 93 I think...*

"I'm 20 also." Sandeul grins. *Hmmm, he could be a 91 or 92er... damn... if only I remembered...*

"I'm 18." The maknae smiles. *At least I know he's the maknae for sure...*

"An I'm 20. 21 in a few months though." Shinwoo flashes a gentle smile at you. *Damn... he's over a year younger than me... what if he doesn't like older girls?* He's still looking at you with that gentle smile and those kind eyes though. *Maybe it'll be ok...*

You're snapped out of your semi-dreamlike state while looking into Shinwoo's eyes when a member of staff who bustles into the room and announces B1A4 have to leave now. You hear the girls groan behind you, not realising you groaned as well. Shinwoo chuckled at this, which earned him an elbow in the ribs from Baro and a glare that said 'Play it cool!!'. You're feeling really quite sad now that Shinwoo has to leave already. You wonder when you can see him again, you can imagining he's crazy kinds of busy as a rookie idol.

After they've all waved and bowed goodbye, you and the other 4 girls are escorted outside of the building. Where they promptly start squealing and flailing and talking amongst themselves about what just happened. You just wander off in a kind of daze, still so happy that you got to see Shinwoo perform, and see him afterwards. You make it round the corner where your continue plodding along, unaware of your surroundings. So unaware you don't notice the shadow lurking behind you, not until it grabs you by the arm. You spin round, suddenly alert again. You begin struggling to release yourself from this person's grip.

"Yah!!" You yelp. Only just realising the person who'd grabbed your arm was Baro!

"Hey! No need to react like that. I called you but you didn't look round." He looked sheepish now, too cute in his brightly coloured cap.

"So, what do you want?" You ask, still a little shaken from the shock.

"We've got some free time now Noona, Shinwoo wanted to know if you wanted to see him." Baro winks again, and you lightly thump his arm.

"Should you really be winking at your Noona's?" Arms folded now, standing up straight, asserting yourself over your dongsaeng.

"Sure. When my noona's are this cute." He winks again and jumps back before you can hit him again. "Unless you wanna call me oppa, I'm cool with that too." He grins. *Oh you'd like that wouldn't you?*

"So how come Shinwoo couldn't come himself? How did you manage to escape the others?" You ask, feeling a little disappointed Shinwoo didn't come.

"Ohh, Hyung's being hyung. Keeping the others in check. He's a good hyung. He's the one who got us free time, he asked the manager-hyungs for us." He smiles. Baro must like Shinwoo a lot, the way he talks about him, so warmly. Sure he can be playful and mischievous at times, but Baro's got a lot of different sides to him it seems.

"Yah!" A voice from elsewhere shouts, and you and Baro both freeze, *Should I run away?!* you think, but it's too late...

 


 

I wanted to update before I go to London tomorrow, as I won't have a chance too for another 24 hours-ish. And I wanted to update on the day I got 100 subscribers :woop: Thats combined for all my stories, 35 on here *yay* and however many on the ones shots & Block B story I neeeeeed to continue XD

I apologise if I got the ages wrong, I know I should know them, I checked to make sure and everything, but the Korean age thing confuses me no end XD like the fact Shinwoo was born in 91, making it his 20th birthday this year, but they celebrated his 21st birthday on CNUday... If I understand correctly, they're a year older than their official birthdays? So Gongchan born in 93, he'd be 19 today? Because he was already 18 in Korean terms? XD And Jinyoung will be 21 later this year, Sandeul will be 21 next March? And Baro turns 20 this september? Tell me if I'm right/wrong please XD

Also... 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GONGCHAN!!!

He's officially no longer y!! He's 18 internationally!! :woop: XD