Chapter 15

Only Learned Good Things

As your lips part you moan softly and clutch at his shirt. Shinwoo opens his eyes and breaths out a long sigh. He looks down at your hands, attached to his front, smiles and then looks directly into your eyes, his smile widens, as does yours. To the point where your cheeks ache slightly.

"I'm not going to let anyone or anything get between us." He says as he draws you close, wrapping his arms around you like a cocoon. You feel so warm, and safe. You believe him wholeheartedly. You unpin your arms from in between the two of you and wrap them round Shinwoo's torso, your fingers gently gripping his back. You envelop yourself in his warmth, head buried just below his neck, he rests his head against yours. You can feel him breathing, his chest rising and falling rhythmically.

"Psst... Guys..." You're startled by a low hiss from around the corner, it's Baro. The two of you spring apart as soon as you realise, and you hear a laugh.

"No point hiding it from me hyung. I know after all." He sticks his tongue out. "We gotta go back now. Interviews and stuff. Manager won't be pleased if we're late." He taps his wrist as if there were a watch there.

"Ok, ok." Shinwoo looks slightly disgruntled at this news, but you knew he couldn't just lurk around the back of buildings with you, much as you might like that. You give him a gentle push in Baro's direction.

"Go on. I'll see you soon." You beam at him, certain you will. Before he turns to go, you dart forward and lightly peck his cheek. He grins.

"Yeah you will." He says, grinning widely. "I'll try and call, but texting's less obvious... You'll hear from me, don't worry."

"I'm not." You say, just smiling at him, unblinking. "Now go! I don't want you to get in trouble because of me."

"Fine...." You can see the disappointment on his face, but he can't stay. He's a busy idol after all. You wave after him as he disappears out of sight. A pang of sadness hits you, but is quickly replaced by memories of todays events. Seeing B1A4 live, being fussed over by the band, the things Shinwoo said... and did... You touch a finger to your lips. Before you get too engrossed in reminiscing about recent events, you decide to head home and do some research.

---

You'd been sitting at your computer for a while now. Shocked at how dedicated their fans were already. You were a little worried what might happen if anything was found out, if Shinwoo would get haters, or worse... You've refreshed your memory of the rest of the group though, Jinyoung, the leader and the second oldest, he composed and wrote some of album. Sandeul, the main vocalist and 3rd eldest, he wants his voice to become well known. Baro, the baby faced rapper, 4th oldest, his voice is deceptively deep considering his cute looks, but of course you already knew about the cute looks and charms. What you didn't know was his international fans had started calling him Hambaro. Gotta remember to about it next time you see him. You giggle to yourself. Finally the maknae, Gongchan, the flowerboy, super pretty, he had a strong fanbase. He's nearly as tall as Shinwoo too. Some international fans had started calling him Turchan apparently, a cute nickname. You join the fancafe while you're at it, and favourite the official website. And you end up watching the MV on repeat... pausing it when Shinwoo's on screen and grinning manically... hoping Ji Yong didn't come bursting in like he sometimes does, unannounced.

You want to buy the album too, but settle for the download for tonight, you can go out and buy the album tomorrow, even get Seohyun along with Yonghwa. But just then you remembered... what if she asks about that evening... she never lets things slide... It's sort of odd she's left it this long actually... So you were going to have to come up with something good to cover Shinwoo... Seohyun can't find out about this... As good a friend she is, she's also a huge gossip, it'd be online before you knew it. And that couldn't happen. Even a rumor could be damaging enough.

Deciding to sleep on it, you flop down on your bed, not realising what the time was and just how tired you are, you fall asleep almost as soon as your head hits the pillow. The last thing that crosses your mind before you drift off is Shinwoo's warm embrace.

---

As you come round the next morning you realise you can hear a dull buzzing in the room. It takes you a minute to realise what the buzzing was; your phone. Suddenly more alert you scramble out of bed and over to your desk where you phone was vibrating. The call was from a number you didn't recognise. But it was so early you answered anyway.

"Hello...?" You asked, somewhat groggily.

"Noona? Is that noona?"

"Gongchan???" You're abruptly jolted from your semi comatose morning state as you realise who it is. *Why on earth is he calling??" You think, puzzled beyond belief.

"You know my voice? I'm so happy!" He really does seem happy about it over the phone, *Excitable maknae...* you thought, smiling to yourself.

"I do. Why are you calling so early though? And more importantly, why are you calling?" You ask, still puzzled as to why Gongchan is the one calling.

"Early? It's not early noona. It's past 11."

"What?!" You grab the clock from beside your bed. 11:08am. You can't remember when exactly you went to sleep, but you knew you spent a fair while researching B1A4...

"Noona? You still there?" You can hear Gongchan's voice from the phone handset.

"Oh sorry, yes I'm still here."

"As for why I'm calling, I thought you, me and Baro could meet up and discuss things." He was sounding much less like the maknae now, mature even. "Our hyung's are busy filming stuff this afternoon, but we're not." You wonder what things he'd want to discuss...

"Sure. Where do you think we could meet, without you two getting recognised too much?"

"Oh I know a place." Gongchan says, it sounds oddly ominous, but you decide to go with it and he goes on to tell you a street to meet them on.

"It'll take me a bit to get ready you know..." You tell him apologetically.

"That's ok noona." You think you can even hear the smile in the beautiful maknae's voice. "Shall we meet at 2? Plenty of time for you to get ready, and then we can discuss Operation Chu Chu Chu. Or Operation Beautiful Target... We haven't decided on a name yet..." You're sure you heard giggles down the phone line. *Operation Chu Chu Chu? Operation Beautiful Target?* You wondered what it could be... you shake your head in confusion and figure you'll find out in a few hours anyway.

"2's good." You confirm the time with Gongchan.

"Great!" He exclaims. "We'll see you there then!" And before you can say goodbye, the call's ended.

*Right...* You think. *What could these two want?* You ponder this as you raid your wardrobe and get dressed. If you left early you could probably go to a CD store and get 'Let's Fly' before the meeting time as well.

After you've got ready you grab a carton of juice from the fridge and scoot out the door, mp3 player plugged in and B1A4 first on the playlist. So engrossed in the task at hand you don't watch where you're going and bump into something in front of you. Or rather someone. It was Seohyun.

Frozen to the spot, you had no idea what to say to her, about where you were rushing off to.

*Crap.* You think.

 


 

I am SO SO SO SORRY. Really. I didn't realise it'd been almost 2 months since I've updated o______________o; T-T Most of it was down to pure laziness, but the last 3 weeks I have been without internet... so that didn't exactly help. But there was no excuse for the lack of updates before then... so all I can do is apologise profusely T-T Please don't hate me DX I'm back with internet now, and in the mood for some writing :3 So all is good. Hope you liked the updateT-T It's almost 5am here, but I wanted to add it before I watched Supernatural :) Hopefully I'll be adding more tomorrow, and more soon after. And I should be getting back to my request shop, and my Jaehyo fic.

Once again, I am profusely sorry for letting down my subscribers. I feel awful DX I hope I can make up for it over the next few chapters though ;)