2

Silver

Monday had come too slow, too sudden for Minho. He couldn't wait to step foot in the prestigious company of Global Entertainment but at the time his legs were frozen cold just by the thought of he could meet up with the sunshine-ny Lee Taemin. 

He had gotten himself a haircut. Just so he would seem more presentable. And Key insisted he should get his hair dyed brown in defence that Minho would at least fit in with the line of famous people that worked there. 

And on Sunday night, which Minho never figured he would ever do, he actually laid out several outfits just so he could look good on his first day of his internship. 

 

On Monday, Minho had reached the headquarters even before 8.00 am and waited in the lobby. There were several others like him too. Seven boys and five more girls. 

The Global Entertainment lobby was different. It was oddly almost whimsical. There were human sized dolls at the entrance that plays out songs when you pass by them and the carpet was red and pink while the walls were covered with their artist's posters that seemed to be 3D. While the seats at the lobby seemed to have the shape of apples while some were shaped like lolipops. While the ceilings were made out of glass which made rays of sunlight protrude the area.

 

At exactly eight am , Minho and the other new interns were called up to the first floor to be assigned to their various staff team. It appears that each artist has their own staff team.  

The young lady that stood in front of them gave them each a tag and access key cards. A second later a man came with a sheet of paper that contained which teams they were assigned to.

Minho's name appeared to be the last one because the man didn't say his name yet. He waited anxiously until the man 

 

"Choi Minho? " 

"Yes?" 

 "You are not assigned to a staff team. "

"Eh?" 

"You will be an intern for one of the managers here. He needs extra help with his artist. So report yourself to Mr. Kim. He'll be here at 8.30am so wait for him at his office on the nineteenth floor." The man explained. Minho could take that. It would easier than working in a staff team. 

 "Yes."

 

 

 

"You're the intern?" Mr.Kim asked him the moment he entered the office.  

"Yes. My name is Choi Minho. " he bowed to the superior man. 

"Your job is quite simple really. Just execute the tasks I give you and you'll be fine." 

 "May I ask what sort of tasks sir?"Minho asked. He needed to mentally prepare himself and he was also slightly curious.

"Things like picking up costumes and food. Yes food. I heard you're good with food yes? I requested for someone who is good with food." 

 "I'm studying to be a chef sir."

"Good because my artist is eating rather unhealthyly and he needs someone to prepare him a well balanced meal. He's too thin that boy " the middle-aged man seemed concerned.  

"Who is your artist?" Minho asked. There were way too many skinny artists in the company for Minho to identify one.  

"Lee Taemin. Have you heard of him?" The man asked. A bomb seemed to have exploded in Minho. Blood couldn't reach his legs. 

"Ye-yes. I've hear-d of him be-before." Minho tried not to stutter but he couldn't.  

"Are you okay?" The man asked when Minho's expression changed. 

"You have no idea." Minho managed to gasp out.  

"I'll be picking up Taemin at ten for his new album concept meeting. So be ready with his food and drink. You can use the kitchen in the third floor." 

"What would he prefer?" As if Minho didn't already know from watching the endless interviews that featured the golden boy. 

"He usually eats fruits in the morning. Strawberries and bananas are his favourites." 

 "Yes."

"Don't screw up. Taemin is particular with what he eats." 

 

 

 

And so at 9.00 am, Minho went to kitchen on the third floor. He didn't imagine that a company like this had a kitchen specially made to cook for their artists.  

Minho was shaking the moment the entered the kitchen. He would be making food for the Lee Taemin. The Lee Taemin whose lips would touch his handmade food. The Lee Taemin who's tastebuds would tingle for his food. He couldn't screw this one up. 

And since Taemin liked to eat fruits in the morning, he had decided to make a simple fresh fruit salad. Pancakes were a risk because Taemin hated bread. Minho discovered that from watching a cooking show. Taemin literally jumped off the stage, refusing to eat bread. And because he is the golden boy, no offence was taken and the host laughed it off by the fact that Taemin was taking care of his diet.  

Minho took out the strawberries and bananas and started to cut them in bite size. Then he started with the blood orange sauce he had just learned how to make. The sauce was delicate and smooth. 

He finished earlier than expected because he still had twenty minutes before Taemin would arrive for his concept meeting. So Minho had decided to make a smoothie for the boy too. A berry blast smoothie that would give the golden boy energy to last throughout the day. Berries of various kinds, cinnamon and honey and a few cubes of ice blended together.

 

 

 

 At 10.15 am, Minho got a text that Taemin had arrived from Mr.Kim and Minho was asked to go the fifth floor to hand over his breakfast. The meeting was planned to start at 10.45 am to give Taemin enough time to eat.

Minho's legs were shaking as he walked into the elevator. His finger was shaking when he pressed the button for the fifth floor. He would finally be able to meet with his idol. 

When the elevator stopped, Minho's heart stopped too. He took a few more deep breaths before walking into Taemin's personal suite on the floor. Each artist seems to have one it appears. 

 

He knocked once . And again before hearing Mr.Kim asking him to enter from the outside. 

 He gently twisted the door knob and there he was.

His ray of sunshine.  

Lee Taemin

He looked even more perfect in person. Even more beautiful. His hair looked even more softer. His skin looked even more milky. His lips even more redder and pillowy. Minho froze at the door while staring at the young singer. 

 

"Is that my food?" Minho heard golden bells in his ear. Taemin was actually talking to him. Him and no one else.He is literally here with Taemin. He felt like jumping off the building and flying like a freaking bird with wings. 

"Minho?" Mr.Kim called out his name when Minho still froze . 

 "Ah yes." Minho finally snapped out and braved himself to move forward and place Taemin's tray on the table in front of him.

Minho had made a move to leave the room because he couldn't stand the sun in the room but Mr.Kim asked him to stay and accompany Taemin while he gets some things settled. Which left he and Taemin alone in suite alone. Minho's heart was erratic.  

Minho stood against the wall and stared at Taemin while the boy kept eating his fruits. Minho didn't know what to do in the presence of Lee Taemin.  

 

At 10.45 am sharp, Minho received another text from Mr.Kim. Asking him to Taemin to the meeting room. Minho panicked but tried to do as asked. 

"Lee Taemin-shi. We need to go for your meeting now." Minho mentally high fived himself for not stuttering. 

"Okay." 

 

 

As they walked together, Minho's hands were sweaty while Taemin kept on drinking the smoothie Minho made him. He felt pathetic for being like this in front of the Lee Taemin while Taemin seemed unfazed at all. Not even giving him a second glance. 

In front of the meeting room, they stopped and Taemin passed the smoothie to Minho. 

 

"Did you make this?" Taemin asked him. Minho couldn't breathe again when Taemin looked at him in the eye.

"Ye-yes. I did." Minho answered back.

Then suddenly, the look in Taemin's eyes changed. From his neutral look to something almost animalistic and dangerous. Like a wolf or a fox of some sort. He gently raised his hand almost seductively and caressed Minho's cheek all the way to his jaw. Smiling with eyes so mischief and almost taunting.

"It was delicious."  

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: what do you think Taemin is gonna be like?Anyways I love you guys and please comment and comment.