6

Silver

Minho is sick. 

 He has a fever and a runny nose and his muscles are aching and his head is banging.

Minho rarely ever gets sick, he has a strong immune system you see. But lining up in the middle of the cold night just to buy the latest Lee Taemin album can cause anyone to get sick.  

So now, Minho is at home, under his blankets and shivering in his very unhealthy state.  

He didn't want to skip college. He didn't want to skip his work. But he had to call in sick for the day. He wouldn't want anyone to see him so weak. It would make him look pathetic. He was a man and should be able to take care of himself.  

 

But one person was not so pleased when Minho called in sick. In fact he panicked. He didn't know what to do.  

So he flew all the way from the company to Minho's small apartment. 

 

 

Minho was half-awake; still drowsy from his medicine when he heard fluttery wings moving above him. He didn't even have to look to know who it was. 

"What are-you doing here?" Minho asks the fairy in his groggy voice. 

"Why didn't you show up today?" Taemin asks back. Closing up his wings and embedding them on his back. It still astounds Minho every time he sees such a magical action.  

"Sick." He says with his head pounding. As much as he loves Taemin being there with him, he didn't have the energy to shower on to the boy. 

"Why?" He asks . Like he was mad. Like Minho is not suppose to be sick. 

"I was out last night." 

"With who?" Taemin asked. Sounding a little jealous.

"Alone. I was lining up to buy your new album. Look its on the table. I haven't even opened it up yet." Minho turns the other way around and covers his head with his blanket. He wanted to be sick and alone. He didn't like it when Taemin saw him all weak like this. 

"You could've just asked me for one you fool." He scolds Minho. Slightly pulling the blanket from Minho's face and checking on his temperature. 

"I-" 

"You're so hot." Taemin suddenly says too loudly.  

"Tae-" 

"You know what fairies usually do to get better? " 

"No." Minho sneezes. 

"Hugs and kisses." 

 

 

 

 "I'm not a fairy-don't-" Minho tries to hide under his blanket when Taemin tries to kiss his cheek.

"If you don't get better, who's gonna cook for me?" Taemin asks. Face dangerously close to Minho's.

"I don't think kisses would help me." Minho says. His body was burning up and not because of the fever. How could he stay calm when his idol is trying to kiss him. His heart was jumping out of his chest. 

"Of course it would. Hugs and kisses are the best kind of medicine." Taemin says almost too confidently. Minho wondered if all fairies were used to this kind interaction with each other.  

"Taemin-don't. " Minho tries to-but Taemin manages to peck his cheek. Minho wanted to scream out loud. 

"I don't think its enough. You need more. " Taemin says tilting his head to the right a little to properly look at Minho. 

 Taemin then moves into the blanket with Minho, hugging him close and giving him little kisses all over his neck and face.

"You're going to ge-get sick." Minho tries to say. He couldn't move an inch with Taemin holding him so close like this. He wanted to scream and jump around. He felt so excited and happy, it was numbing his erratic heart. 

"Fairies don't get sick. Well at least not like this." Taemin says before continuing his treatment.

"Taemin-" Minho tries to say.

"Your heart is beating so loud. Are you having naughty thoughts Minho?" Taemin teases him. Hands wrapping around Minho closer.  

"No-no. I'm not." Minho blushes furiously. He couldn't take this anymore. One more peck from Taemin would land him in the hospital.

"Good. Because we're staying like this until you get better."  

 

 

 

And truth be told, Taemin did stay, holding Minho close and giving him kisses until he felt better. When Minho's temperature when down a little, only then did he fly home.  

Minho didn't know if it was the hugs and kisses or was it because of Taemin being there but he felt better. Still sick but better. 

 

And Minho was well enough to get to college. So he went, though he was still feeling cold and his head still aching. He couldn't afford to miss classes. Exams were just a few weeks away. He needed to maintain his scholarship. 

 

It was during lunch when Minho could find himself some time to rest his head.  

So he took out his headphones and covered his ears from the loud sound of the crowd around the cafeteria. He sat right in front of Onew and Kibum who were talking about God-knows what. 

He wore his headphones and turned up his iPod before resting his head on the table with his eyes closed. He was sleepy and drowsy from his paracetamol and antibiotics. 

 

So clearly, Minho didn't hear the crowd around him screaming. Of course he couldn't hear anything when everyone was shocked as hell. 

With his eyes closed and head halfway to lalaland, of course he couldn't see the figure walking towards him in fluttery footsteps. 

And he sure as hell did not see the little wink the minx gave to his two best friends who was gaping in front of him. 

The little fairy then took off his headphones which immediately caused Minho to open his eyes.  

Taemin was smiling at him and he fell off his chair. The entire student body was staring at them, staring at Taemin. It wasn't every day that a famous idol walks into their college. Bodyguards of the fairy were surrounding their table, preventing any nut case from attacking Taemin.

 

"Wh-what are you doing here?" Minho stutters while he steadies himself and stands up. 

Taemin then moves closer to him and pulls him into a bear-tight hug.  Pecking his cheek before whispering in his ear

 "You're still sick. You need your hugs and kisses."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: this is probably the weirdest chap of this story. Just some fluff before the serious part starts. p/s:please comment and comment, i need them like minho needs his hugs and kisses to get better;)