14

Silver

A moon fairy.

Such a pretty title for a pretty little fairy.

A breed so rare, only one will be born every few thousands of years.

So rare, that the rest of the creatures in the fairy realm would forget of such an existence.

And be frightened of such silvery wings. Thinking that the Devil himself bore such a fairy.

A moon fairy.

There must a reason. There must be a why.

Such a creature is born to be united with the white moon.

She is beautiful.

She is admired.

But she is lonely.

Her last companion closed his eyes a few suns ago.

She needed a new friend. A new lover to keep her warm.

 

 

 

"You can't die. You are too precious to die." Key cried as he fell to his knees.

"Key, I know you're not bad." Minho said as kneeled in front of the crying witch. He had never seen the boy so fragile before.

"But still, you don't love me."

"I do. Just not the way you want me to." Minho explained as he wiped the tears of those flushed cheeks. He couldn't yell at Key anymore. He knew what sort of life the boy had. How he had lived in orphanages his entire life. He was angry that Key casted a spell on his lover but he knew he had to be calm to talk Key out of it. Even if he had already slammed the boy into the wall.

"You love Taemin more."

"Yes. So please Key, undo the spell. I can't live without him." Minho tried to coaxed the boy.

"You need to live. You can't stop your own heart." Key panicked again.

"I will if you take him away from me."

"It wasn't just a spell." Key spoke.

"What was it then? Why is Taemin fading away?" Minho shocked. Why is his fairy fading away then?

"I made a pact with her."

"Who?"

"The moon. She told me she needed a new companion and I told her I found the new moon fairy. She said she would make you love me if I sent Taemin to her. So I casted a spell to bring him to her." Key explained.

"Can't you undo it? Can't you bring all of Taemin back?" Minho gripped Key's hand tightly.

"I don't want to." Key mumbled softly.

"Key, I'll kill myself if you don't bring him." Minho threatened. Realising that he was the only person Key cared for.

"I don't want you to die." Key cupped Minho's face. He loved the boy so so much.

"Taemin is my life." Minho whispered back.

"I- need some time."

 

 

Minho's mind was in spirals after Key left him. He didn't know what the feline was going to do to undo this but he hoped it would work.

His fairy was too beautiful that even the moon wanted him.

"He is mine." Minho yelled at the moon when he was walking back to Taemin's house.

"Don't you dare take him from me." he yelled again. People who walked by would think of him being crazy but he didn't care.

"I love him. Please don't take him away."

 

 

 

Minho didn't even have to knock the door, Taemin already opened it for him. The fairy must have stayed up waiting for him.

"What are you doing up?" the elder boy asked. His boyfriend seemed so weak. Taemin tried to speak but no words came out.

"Your voice-she took it away too?" Minho wanted to cry. He had never knew the moon to be so cruel. Soon enough, the rest of Taemin would present himself to the white orb.

Taemin seemed shocked when it seemed like Minho already knew what was happening to him.

"The moon. Key is a witch. He made a pact with the moon to take you." Minho tried to explain.

Taemin's eyes screamed Why?

"She is lonely it seems."

Taemin then pulled Minho close to his body, kissing the boy's lips as his eyes wept. Minho could taste the saltiness of those tears that dropped. He knew what Taemin was trying to say.What his fairy was desperate to say.

"I know. I love you too."

 

 

 

 

 

Author's notes: two more chaps perhaps before this is over.p/s: please comment and comment and comment.