11

Silver

The night was dark-darker than it usually is or maybe it was pure lust that clouded their visions.

Minho could see Taemin's head slightly thrown back, his red,bruised lips apart. Soft gasps exiting them as Minho slowly ed in and out of that maddeningly tight heat. Minho could hear his own heart beating so fast,he could hear Taemin's heart beating so fast. He could feel Taemin's arms around his neck, his nails clutching onto the boy's back, marking him with red marks.

Minho didn't want this to end. He wanted to live in this short infinity of time-forever.

He moved slowly in. He wanted to savour and feel every part of his fairy. He wanted his fairy to feel every inch of him too. He was a patient man, this kind of love cannot be rushed. Looking between their connected bodies, Minho could see Taemin's throbbing length, begging to be touched. And so he did, he softly touched it, carressing it. Making sure that his fairy was getting the best kind of ecstasy. Seeing Taemin moan in between his touch was pure heaven. Seeing him leak uncontrollably boosted Minho's ego as he was proud he had caused such a reaction in his lover. He has never seen someone so undone,so beautifully before. The way Taemin's golden hair moved as his body arched was something even the moon could not compare to. The sounds emitting from his sinful lips made Minho feel like the clouds were singing to him.

Minho could see Taemin's wings slowly open up and fluttering afters. The fairy could barely control his movements anymore. His metallic silver wings were moving,fluttering;releasing sparkly dust onto the bed.

"I love you so much." he could hear the fairy whispering soflty in his ears. His breath felt so hot against Minho's caramel skin.

"I love you so much." he whispers back. Knowing he could never love anyone else but this creature in his arms.

They were making love in the purest way possible in their little moment. Hoping that maybe the sun might forget to shine the next day.

 

 

 

Onew sat at the edge of the bed, trying to comprehend Jonghyun's words.

"You don't believe me do you?" Jonghyun asked moments later after Onew remained wordless after his confession.

"I-I'm trying to." Onew manages to say. Those innocent brown orbs couldn't be lying to him could they?

"Do you want me to show you?" Jonghyun asks the boy.

"Show me what?"

"My wings." Jonghyun simply says as he took off his shirt before the elder boy even managed to answer him.

"Why are you taking off your-" Onew tries to say.

"Please. Don't be scared." Jonghyun says softly before he released his wings. The pink glow lighted the room. Onew tried to breathe and collect his thoughts before he rose from the bed and walked towards Jonghyun.

Onew had never seen such a beautiful creature before. He was in awe and somehow it didn't really surprised him that Jonghyun was not human. The blonde boy was too beautiful to be anything less.

Jonghyun never felt so nervous before in his life. Not as nervous as when his parents told him he would be presented to the fairy prince. Not as nervous as he felt when he ran away. No,this was too much for his heart. The way Onew looked at him was too much. What was the human going to say to him? Jonghyun was scared if Onew decided to run away from him right now.

"You're so beautiful." Onew whispers as his fingers caressed Jonghyun's cheeks. The skin reddening under his touch.

"I-you're not freaked out that I'm like this?"

"A little." Onew confesses.

"I'm not human. Doesn't that bother you?"

"You have a heart like I do. That doesn't make us so different does it?" Onew says. Even if he had just met the pink fairy, he felt like he had known Jonghyun for years before. It was a feeling that neither of them could comprehend.

"I'm glad. I-I really want to stay with you." Jonghyun shyly admits.

"Even when we've just met?" Onew asks.

"What do you mean?"

"Why do you trust me so much even if you've just met me?" Onew asks him again. His eyes were still glued onto such a beauty in front of him.

"Because I don't have anyone else to trust." Jonghyun looks down. Taemin had Minho. He didn't have anyone. For all his life, no one. Not even his family could be trusted. They just wanted his skin. No one ever wanted his love. Maybe he could Onew all of his heart.

"That's not a very good reason." Onew says back as his fingers ghostly touches the boy's lower lip.

"Its the only one I have."

"Can I touch them? Your wings." Onew asks for permission.

"Yes. But please be gentle. I don't want them to break." Jonghyun says back. Allowing Onew to touch the most precious part of his body.

"Do you think I could ever hurt you?" Onew asks him back as his fingertips softly touched the pink wings. They were warm. Jonghyun felt too nervous that his wings fluttered. Shocking Onew.

"Sorry, I-just . No one has ever touched them before." Jonghyun admits.

"Am I the first one?" Onew asks back. Wanting to hear the answer even when he knows what the blonde fairy would reply.

"Yes."

"Can I be the last one too?"

 

 

 

When the morning light rays hit Minho's face that morning, he woke up to the most beautiful picture next to him. Taemin was still sleeping, his body curled up against Minho, his wings resting on the white bed. Minho couldn't resist the boy's skin, so he pulled Taemin closer to him if that were possible. Peppering soft kisses on the boy's face, warm neck, the skin underneath his sharp collarbones, his fingertips, his pale stomach. Minho's lips touched everywhere he could find.

The warmness of his lips then woke the fairy up.

 

"Good morning." the fairy greeted him before yawning. Minho looked up and saw Taemin's eyes. Finally comprehending the fact that he had just made love to his idol last night. His heart felt like it could stop pumping blood.

"Are you okay?" Minho asks back. Scared that he might have hurt Taemin in any sort of way.

"I'm fine."

"Did I hurt you?" Minho asks.

"No baby, you didn't." Taemin says as he kisses Minho's cheeks. Moving out of the bed as he walks towards the bathroom. Not feeling the least bit shy that he was completely with only his silver wings covering his back. It did hurt a little to move so sudden but he didn't want to worry Minho. He knew how sorry the boy would feel.

"Where are you going?" Minho asks. Still under the blankets. He hated the fact that Taemin was not in his arms anymore.

"Shower. I have a photoshoot later and a fan meeting in the afternoon." Taemin says before pulling a towel from the rack as he enters the bathroom.

Minho woke up from bed. Picking up his boxers and jeans from the marble floor. Looking into the large mirror in front of him, he could see red marks on his neck and chest. He turned slightly to the back and saw thin scratch marks on his back too, reminding him of the pure ecstasy last night. He couldn't wait for the moon to rise again tonight, he needed Taemin again. He doesn't think he could ever get over his new-found sweet addiction. He blushed at the thought as his brain started to imagine naughty things.

And then suddenly,

"Minho!" he heard the fairy suddenly yelling from the bathroom. Minho immediately ran to the boy's aid. The bathroom wasn't locked, so he managed to enter it easily.

"What's wrong?" Minho asked before realizing something very wrong happening to his fairy.

"My wings-they are fading."

 

 

 

 

Author's note: and the serious drama begins and no-its not because they made love that Taemin is losing his wings.p/s: I'll be gone for a while.