8

Silver

The sky is purple today. A pale purple that it seems to be almost blue. Taemin had just woken up to the sound of someone singing in his house.

It would be Jonghyun of course. He has such a pretty voice and Taemin loved pretty things.

He wakes up and walks into the halls to find Jonghyun sitting alone outside on one of the tree branches. He releases his wings and flies up to sit next to Jonghyun.

 

"Good morning." he happily says to the boy.

"Its spring isn't it? The sky is purple today."

"I suppose."

"Aren't you feeling anywhere weird when you're around me now?"

"What do you mean?" Taemin raises an eyebrow. He loves how pink Jonghyun's wings are.

"Usually my scent gets stronger during spring-fairy mating season you know." Its usually like this for all the other fairies-just pink fairies releases a stronger scent. Jonghyun remembers last spring when he had to hide behind the waterfall. He does not get why fairies are so eager to mate.

"Oh-no. I don't think I feel anything." Taemin stares into Jonghyun's eyes. Nothing.

"That's nice to hear." Jonghyun smiles a little. Its always nice to hear someone not wanting to him. It was odd for Taemin not wanting him . Jonghyun wondered why.

"Do humans you-know feel weird around you too?" Taemin asks, swinging his feet back and forth. The only human on his mind would be none other than Minho.

"I don't know.'

 

 

 

Apparently. Humans do feel weird around Jonghyun.

And that did not please Taemin all that much.

 

 

Taemin and Jonghyun flew to Minho's apartment. However the moment they entered the air in Minho's apartment, Minho didn't look at him. Instead, Minho was looking at Jonghyun. With his eyes looking like he wanted Jonghyun.

" Breakfast?" Minho offered to the both of them but he only looked at Jonghyun.

"Yes please." Taemin answered while taking a seat on the island. Minho was taking fruits and yogurt out from the fridge when Jonghyun walked next to him.

 

"Do you need any help?" Jonghyun offered Minho. Standing very close to Minho. Minho didn't know why but the air around Jonghyun was so warm and pink. He knows he shouldn't feel like this-he likes(loves) Taemin but Jonghyun made his heart beat faster than normal.

It was not love-Minho knows that.

It was lust-Minho knew that. The tingling he felt at his lower half seemed to confirm that.

He had to control himself. Jonghyun is the lust fairy after all. People are suppose to feel like this around him-Minho tried to reason with himself.

 

"Ye-yes. You could wash the fruits at the sink." Minho said to Jonghyun. All the while having Taemin watching the two of them with hawk eyes.

"Okay." Jonghyun said. Not quite realising the effect he had on the human. He thought only fairies would feel like this around him.

"I want to help too." Taemin suddenly said. Feeling a tingle in his heart when Minho seemed flushed to be around Jonghyun.

"There's nothing much to do." Minho looked around the kitchen place. All he had to do was cut the fruits and mix it with yogurt.

"Minho-am I doing it right?" Jonghyun asked from the sink. Minho moved closer to Jonghyun to look. He felt hotter and warmer and Jonghyun's skin seemed so tempting. Minho is trying very hard not to feel this way, really he is. He feels as though he is cheating on Taemin even though they aren't in a relationship. And doing something to Jonghyun would be very bad for all of them.

"Ye-yeah. That's enough I think." Minho took the bowl from Jonghyun. Their skin brushing a little. Minho couldn't explain but he just wanted to throw Jonghyun on a bed of flowers and -

Taemin did not like this at all.

Minho is only suppose to like him. Only suppose to love him. No one else. Especially not another fairy.

Minho is his. Only his.

 

 

"Minho-I want a smoothie please." Taemin tried to distract Minho from Jonghyun. Walking up to the tall boy and hugging him from the back. If Minho was going to have naughty thoughts, it would be only of him. Not Jonghyun. Taemin knew it was not Jonghyun's fault but he couldn't help but defend his territory.

This was not a good morning for Minho. His heart felt like it would explode when Taemin hugged his back.  And when he looked at Jonghyun, his blood pumped faster. Was it possible for humans to explode?

"Okay." Minho said. Trying to get Taemin to let him go but the boy only seemed to hold him tighter.

"Taemin, let me go please."

"I don't want to. You feel very warm." Taemin said. He didn't want Minho to want Jonghyun.

"But-"

"I don't want to let go." Taemin said. This type of skinskip didn't seem to bother Jonghyun. A pink fairy seemed to be familliar with this sort of thing.

 

 

 

'Do you want one too?" Minho asked Jonghyun with Taemin still sticking to his back.

"Yes." Jonghyun said. His eyes suddenly piercing into Minho's eyes. Taemin could feel Minho's body getting warmer, his heart beating faster. Taemin wanted to swear. Why of all days, would it be spring today?

"O-okay." Really this was not a good day for Minho and his heart.

Minho tried to keep his head straight. But it was so hard. So so very hard. Taemin was making it harder. He knew he could ignore Jonghyun and his pink aura but Taemin could never be ignored.

"Tae-let me go please." Minho pleaded once again when he felt Taemin slightly rubbing against him.

"No."

"I can't think with you behind me like this."

"Good. Better for you to feel like this for me than for him."

Jonghyun really did not want to get involved with Taemin and Minho. He starts to notice Minho's body movement  starting to get odd, he knew he had that effect on Minho now. And Taemin didn't seem all too pleased with this. This was not good. Taemin was the only fairy he knew here, he had to keep a healthy relationship with the boy. Taking away his shiny toy won't do that any good. So he asked

 

" I want to back to your place Tae. I left something I need there." Jonghyun said before bursting his wings and flying out. He needed to go get his ointment. The one to keep his scent from oozing from his body. He was planning to keep it for something important but now seemed like a good time to use it. Having Minho wanting him would do no one good. He flew out the window.

 

 

 

 

"Let me go now?" Minho asked again when it was just the two of them.

"No. If I let you go, you're going to go mate with Jonghyun." Taemin said.

"No I won't." Minho blushed. Did everyone in the room know about his lusty feelings? He thought he hid it pretty well.

"Yes you will and you won't like me anymore."

"That is ridiculous."

"No its not. I could feel your heart beating for him."

"That was not my heart. I know my heart."

"Really?"

"Yes." Minho pulled the boy and looked into his eyes. Taemin was pouting. Oh his heart. Maybe this would be the day when he would spontaneously combust.

"I don't like it when you like someone else." Taemin said to him.

"I don't like Jonghyun."

"You want to mate with him." the fairy glared at the elder boy.

"I'm sorry but I'm trying very hard not to. I know I shouldn't feel this. I don't even like him. Wait-are you jealous?'

"Yes! Of course I am. You are only suppose to love me."

"And do you?" Minho asks.

"Do I what?"

"If I love you, do you love me too ?" Minho asks. This would be his only chance. How else would he get to hear those words out of Taemin's mouth.

Taemin couldn't breathe. He could not look up. This human was pure torture.

"Do you?" Minho asks again.

Taemin looked into his eyes.

Taemin released his wings and flew a little up to Minho's eye level.

He moved closer to the boy.

And-their lips touch.

This must be what sunshine tastes like.

 

"Does this answer your question?" Taemin asks as their lips left each other. Their breaths hitching. What Minho felt for Jonghyun was a speck of dust compared to how he felt now.

"I don't know. I think I need more to be sure."  Minho pulled the boy and kissed him again. This time, his tongue tasting the boy properly. Taemin's wings were fluttering a little too fast.

" I love you." Taemin breathed out once Minho managed to let go of his lips. They were both flustered. Their lips reddening.

" I love you too."

"I know.And you can love only me."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: sorry for acting like a brat in my previous update. I shouldn't complain when some people don't like my story. and thank you for your support.it feels really good to know most of you care about this baby. I promise i will see this story to the end. I want to see how this ends too.