13

Silver

"Where is he?"

"Onew-"

"He knows. I told him." Jonghyun said to the tall boy when both he and Onew entered the Taemin's house.

"He's in his room. He seems pretty startled." Minho rubbed the back of his neck. He didn't know how to help Taemin. How could he? It wasn't like dating a fairy came with an instruction manual.

"He lost his wings. What do you expect?"

"Hyunnie, its not Minho's fault. Don't be mad at him." Onew held Jonghyun's shoulder. The pink fairy panicked when he heard the news.

"I'm not. I just-losing one's wings is a fate no fairy wants."

 

 

"I think he's been bewitched."

"What do you mean?" Taemin nearly yelled back at Jonghyun. He was shaking in panic.

"Someone casted a spell on you." Jonghyun tried to explain. The silver-haired boy was in panic as well because the spell casted was no ordinary spell.

"Why would anyone do such a thing?" Minho asked. A question none of them knew how to answer.

"I'll get my wings back won't I?" Taemin said. His eyes nearly raining.

"Its more serious than that."

"Jonghyun. Please, I-"

"A fading spell. I think someone casted a fading spell on you."

"What will happen to him?" Minho asked as Onew held Jonghyun's hand the entire time.

"In a few days the rest of him will fade away too." Jonghyun said. It was evil-the spell casted was like a black cloud. No wind can blow it away.

"I can't let that happen." Minho yelled.

"Isn't there a way to undo the spell?" Onew asked.

"Only the witch who casted the spell can undo it. Its too strong for my potions to cure." Jonghyun said. All the potions in the world would not work. Only words from the witch itself can break such a cage.

"Minho, hold me please." Taemin begged the elder boy to hold him. He felt so scared.

"We need to find the witch whoever the he is." Minho screeched as he wrapped his arms around the frightened fairy. He could feel Taemin shaking in his arms. He had never seen someone so scared and it broke his heart to see his Taemin in such a way.

"Its going to be hard." Jonghyun said back. Witches are very good in disguising themselves since they already do hold the human form.

"It doesn't matter."

 

 

 

It was nearly nightfall when Minho had to return to his apartment. He didn't want to leave his fairy all alone but he had no choice since Taemin's schedule was left there. He needed to cancel them all until Taemin gets better. His manager was on vacation and left Minho in charge of the singer since Taemin insisted so.

He needed to be quick. He needed to return soon to Taemin so he immediately unlocked his door and raced to his room to retrieve the papers.

"Minho-" he heard someone call him suddenly.

"Key, what are you doing here?" Minho turned to find the feline-like boy standing behind him. He didn't notice Key being in the apartment when he entered.

"Waiting for you."

"I'm kind of busy right now." Minho just needed to go now.

"You don't spend any more of your time with me." Key said. His tone sounding oddly melancholic.

"I'm sorry. Like I said I've been busy with college and Taemin-" Minho tried to leave the room. As much as he loved Key being his friend, he needed to fix Taemin first.

"Its always about pretty little Taemin isn't it?" Key said. His tone now strikingly different from the way he usually talks like. Sounding very dark.

"Key, Taemin is my boyfriend. Of course everything will always be about him." Minho responded back.

"If he's gone, do you think you will be able to love someone else?" the feline-like boy questions. His eyes now glowing gold.

"Why would he be gone?" Minho questioned when Key's words started to sound suspicious. When Minho saw how his eyes glowed so brightly in the dark.

"Would you be able to love someone else?"Key asked again, his legs moving slowly towards Minho.

"Key-"

"Would you be able to love me?" Key asked as his hands touched Minho's chest softly like he couldn't really believe that Minho was there. That touching Minho was the only way to convince himself that someone as perfect as Minho existed.

"Did you-did you curse my Taemin?" Minho asked. It was impossible but the way Key acted right now made it seem true.

"He's not yours. I'm yours. I've always been yours." Key nearly screams.

"Undo the spell." Minho says. In a tone so low, it seemed like the wind would break.

"No. He stole you from me."

"I've never been yours witch."

"Don't call me that." Key said. His body starting to shake.

"Undo the spell." Minho says again as he pins Key against the wall. Nearly breaking the feline's skull from the impact of pushing him against the wall.

"I don't want you to love him." Key smiled a small sad smile.

"If he dies, I swear to God I will kill you before I kill myself."

 

 

 

 

 

Author's notes: i'll go to sleep now. Goodnight and sweet dreams. p/s: please comment and comment and comment because i wouldn't want to go crazy like key