16

Silver

The lust fairy and the human.

"Why don't you ever touch me?" the silver-haired fairy almost pouted.

"Because I don't want you to think I want you because of your body." The elder boy says as he cups Jonghyun's face with one hand.

"You love me."

"And I wouldn't want to convince you otherwise." Onew said back as he ruffled the boy's hair. He had just gotten his shower when the fairy confronted him like this. It was hard to refrain himself from the beautiful boy.He is the lust fairy afterall but Onew didn't want that. He didn't want Jonghyun to think that the only reason why he loves the boy is for his body (his very lust-worthy body).

"But please. Its spring." the boy begged as he tugged the end of Onew's towel. He's been in heat for far too long.

"What about spring?" Onew asked back as he removed the boy's touchy hands from his towel.

"Its my mating season. And I've never had the chance to enjoy it before." He has never wanted to do it with anyone before but Onew. The warm human that stole his heart and gained his trust.

"Jonghyun-"

"Please. I promise I'll do all the work." the fairy said eagerly as he tried to unwrap the boy's towel. His body was getting hotter night by night.

"I just don't want you to think-" Onew tried to say as he pushed the boy away softly. He didn't want to taint his innocent Hyunnie. He knew perfectly that he wouldn't be able to restraint himself from eating up the fairy.

"You don't like my body do you?" Jonghyun came to a conclusion. He sat on the bed and started to cry. Onew has never seen the boy cry before and that scared him.

"No no-" Onew reached out to wipe those tears.

"You're lying." the boy accused.

"I'm not."

"Then, prove it." the fairy dared.

"You won't be able to stand after this." Onew said before he kissed the boy. Holding on to that beautiful face like it was his world(it is his world).

"I have my wings to fly."

 

 

The witch and the moon.

Maybe this is what love really is- Key says to himself as he sees the beautiful girl walking towards him under the stars. It was magical really. This place was lighting up because of her and the stars giggling everytime Key saw her. Maybe the stars knew about his feelings before he did. Of course-of course Minho still has a part of his heart but now those feelings are starting to fade away. It took a while but everytime she smiles at him, his heart moves towards her more and more.

"Lovely-" he calls her out. She was glowing. Her footsteps appear as though she is gliding through the wind.

"Do you want to go see the blue star today? The sun told me one would appear today." she says as she takes his hand. Interwining it with hers. She would never want another moon fairy. This beautiful boy was perfect for her. His words made her heart flutter like no other. Some even said that she is shining brighter than the sun these days.

"How about we stay here today? I just want to look at you." the witch says as he tightens his grip on her hand. Someone that finally wanted to be his.

"But the star is so pretty." She says as she pouts her thin red lips a little. Earning a peck from the witch. She blushes-oh how pretty the crimson red.

"You're prettier."

"I'm the moon. Of course I'm prettier." she retorts back. Trying to hide her embarassement. No creature has ever made her heart beat like this. Not the way Key makes it beat.

"Thank you." he smiles at her. Caressing her cheeks.

"Why?"

"For making me love you."

"And?"

"For loving me back."  

 

 

The singer and the fanboy.

"You are not suppose to sneak out like this."

"But I wanted to see you." Taemin pouts as he wraps his arms around Minho. The singer was in the middle of his photoshoot when he escaped into his dressing room.

"Tae-the photographer is going to get mad." Minho says. The singer already ran away twice from this photoshoot. Another sneak-away like this would cost Minho to be yelled at by Mr.Kim. Taemin was afterall his responsibilty today.

"I don't care." the boy said as he buried his face into the human's chest. He could hear Minho's heartbeat getting faster and faster. He loved how he still had that effect on the boy.

"Baby-" he says the nickname that always makes Minho want to blush.

"Don't call me that."

"I love calling you that baby." Taemin teases as he tugs the end of Minho's fingertips. Smiling that smile he knew Minho could never resist.

"I love you but you're going to make my heart explode." Minho says back. His face burning up. Especially with Taemin all prettied up like this. His eyes were smoked gold and brown while his lips were made redder than usual.

"Really baby?" he says again as he flutters his eyelashes at the tall boy. Photoshoots were boring. He'd rather spend all his time with his boyfriend.

"God-Taemin. I'm going to-"

"Let me kiss you first." The fairy floats a little above ground to reach those lips he kept thinking of during the shoot. Last night was simply not enough. Its never enough.

 "You know you can never stop with just one kiss."

"I know baby."

 

 

 

 

Author's notes: its over. thank you for putting up with me in this fic. I love you guys.