10

Silver

"You don't mind sleeping in Minho's old room? Its kind of messy here." Onew asked the blonde boy when he brought out a fluffy pillow and a soft blanket.

"I don't really mind." Jonghyun answered him as he walks towards the brunnette to take the pillow and blanket.

"Minho said you could stay here for a while if you want to." Onew sat on his bed. He had called Minho moments before they came here. He didn't know why but when Jonghyun asked if he could stay with him, Onew couldn't say no to those brown puppy eyes.

"Do you mind if I stay here for a while?" Jonghyun said as he sat next to Onew. Dumping the pillow and blanket at the side of the single bed.

"Well-not really. I live alone so a little company once in a while would be nice." Onew answered honestly. Minho used to live in with him but ever since he found his own apartment, he left the house. Its not that it would affect Onew financial wise if anyone came or left the apartment since Onew's parents were the ones who paid for the two-bedroom apartment. He only had to pay for the utilities which the money also came from his parents anyway.

"Thank you."

"Your stuff? Do we need to pick them at Taemin's house or something?"

"I can go pick them up tomorrow." Well he did have wings to go fly over there without any trouble.

And the room was silent all of a sudden when both of them didn't know what to say anymore.Onew looked at Jonghyun. And he noticed that the boy was really good-looking. His face seemed like it was carved from marble. Every single line on Jonghyun seemed like it was meticuously drawn by angels.

And Onew didn't know why but everytime he breathed the same air as Jonghyun, the room started to appear pink and he started to have naughty (ual) thoughts of the boy. Onew knows its not healthy to be lusting over someone he just met just a few hours ago.

He stared again at Jonghyun and the room started to get warmer.

Jonghyun's lips were looked so red and soft and plump and Onew just wanted to ing kiss him. Onew couldn't control his own actions anymore.His head was getting cloudy and all he could see was Jonghyun's lips. Suddenly-he leaned in and kissed the boy.

Jonghyun's lips were so soft and moist-like it was made for kissing alone.

After a second of that heaven, Onew pulled away. Horrified with what he just did. Jonghyun merely stared at him back.

"I'm so sorry. I-I really don't know why I just did that. I-" Onew tried to explain to him. He honestly did not know how his self-control had crumbled like dust in front of Jonghyun. And he even attacked the boy's lips.

"Jinki-its not your fault." Jonghyun said to him back. Holding his right hand firmly.

"But it is. I kissed you and I know I-" Onew scrambled in his words. He barely knew the guy and he already kissed him.

"Its not your fault." Jonghyun said again. Feeling guilty that Onew felt bad for kissing when he is lust fairy. He was made for this. It was not Onew's fault that he felt the need to kiss him. Jonghyun was just glad that Onew snapped out of it sooner than expected.

"Why do you keep saying that? It is my fault. Why aren't you hating me?" Onew questioned back.

"Because its not your fault. Its mine." Jonghyun.

"How?"

"Its not how. Its who I am really." Jonghyun tries to say. Would Taemin be mad if he told the truth? He didn't know how fairies survived in the human world yet. But if Minho knew, couldn't he tell Onew too? Even if he had just met the boy, he felt a strange connection with this brunnette sitting next to him.

"Jjong-" Onew tries to apologise again.

"Can you keep a secret?" Jonghyun whispered to the boy.

"A secret?" Onew looked at Jonghyun who had his head down.

"Yes. Can you?" Jongnhyun said as he raised his head back and looked into Onew's eyes. He didn't know why but he wanted to share everything with this human.

"I-yes." Onew answered back. Feeling his heart flutter a little that Jonghyun wanted to share with him secrets.

"I'm a lust fairy."

 

 

 

"Minho, are you sure Jonghyun is going to be fine with your friend?" Taemin asked the elder boy for the fifth time that night. They were in Taemin's bedroom. Minho has never seen the inside of Taemin's house, let alone his room. And being the fanboy that he is, he felt all giddy and happy when Taemin decided that they should head there for the night. He was tempted to take pictures of the house and everything in it but maybe Taemin wouldn't like that so much.

"Tae, Onew's a nice person. Jonghyun will be fine with him." Minho said as he rested on Taemin's soft bed.

"But-"

"Do you care more about Jonghyun or me?" Minho asked. Feeling a pang of jealousy that Taemin seemed to care about his friend.

"Of course you. Why would you even ask that sort of question?" Taemin glared at Minho as he came and lay on the bed next to Minho.

"Well,the only you have been talking since we got here is about Jonghyun."

"Would you like me to focus on you then?" Taemin said with a glint of mishief in his eyes. His fingers were already caressing Minho's jaw as he moves closer towards the boy. Minho's heart was about to explode. It didn't matter how long he has known this singer nor how close they have gotten, Minho still cannot keep his heart contained when Taemin is near.

"Your cheeks are red baby." Taemin teased the elder boy. Minho could feel his head bursting when Taemin called him baby.

"Tae-don't call me that." Minho begged the boy as he closed his eyes. Not wanting to look at the boy who did things to his heart (and lower part of his body).

"Baby?" Taemin asked in a soft,whispering tone. The sound purring in his ears.

"Tae-"

"Don't open your eyes ." the fairy ordered Minho.

"Why?"

"Because I want to kiss you right now."

Before Minho could respond, he felt a pair of moist lips against his. Taemin's lips moulded against his. Minho could how sweet the boy tasted in his mouth. Maybe it was the cotton candy Taemin had earlier or maybe,just maybe the boy really tasted like sweet candy.Taemin traced Minho's lips with his tongue before forcing entry into the elder boy's mouth. Minho felt limp against Taemin. All he could was move his lips with Taemin. After a few moments, Taemin's hands started to snake into Minho's shirt. Feeling the hard chocolate abs underneath it. That was when Minho's basic insticts started to kick in. He was not the kind of person to be dominated. Even if it was by the fairy who clutched his heart strongly.

In a swift move, Minho turned them over and he was on top of the fairy. Taemin was shocked by the boy's sudden move. Minho had never been so bold in front of him before. He suddenly felt small in Minho's arms.

Minho leaned in and kissed the fairy. The kiss was soft and lingering before Minho suddenly bit the boy's lower lip.

"You bit me." Taemin complained. Feeling the sting as he stared into Minho's large eyes. Feeling intimidated that he could only see pure determination (with a hint of lust) in the elder boy's eyes.

"That's because you're too delicious."

 

 

 

 

Author's note: please comment and comment and comment because I need your comments like how cakes need sugar and flour.