A Step Forward, Two Steps Backward

No Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up  lying alone at my dim lighted room.. I've been on a sick leave.. The doctor recommended a three to four days rest as my body give up on me because of physical, mental, and emotional stress that my work and personal problems gave me this past few weeks.. Kyuhyun and Yesung occupied my mind.. but of course.. Kyuhyun most of the time.. 

"I want you back..." His words keeps playing on my head like a sick love song.. making me melt and feel the pain of him leaving me inside my heart.. 

"I want you back.." I even repeated those words and squealed like a little girl.. God! Do I want him back too? Why am I feeling line this.. 

Of course I love him.. but I am afraid that when something's wrong Kyuhyun will go and leave me again.. I blushed as I remember when we talked on the shelter.. I could not believe that he is on his self control.. that nothing happened between us.. That's sweet gestures though..  

Yesung on the other hand.. still not giving up.. How can be this things are so complicated? I don't ant to hurt him... but i don't want to lose him as a friend.. he never left me during these times that Kyuhyun left me..and that jerk is now coming back again.. 

I took out my new phone from the drawer and I have messages from them.. Still I was overwhelmed by the fact that Super Junior, all of the members are hanging out with us.. 

Ryeowook: How are you? did you take your medicine? I will cook for you if we are not busy.. ^^

Donghae: Kyuhyun is being so grumpy now.. I think he miss you.. get well soon Thea

Siwon: I heard from the boys what happened.. God bless you..

 

I laugh at Siwon's message.. and blushed on Donghae's and feeling care with Ryeowook's

 

Kangin: Please tell you friend that I am just trying to help you and Kyuhyun.. she's still mad at me... Take care..

 

I smiled.. Minae is so over protective I can't blame her if she is angry now with her boyfriend.. 

 

Me: Oppa.. I'm sorry about that.. Please understand if she don't want to talk to you.. she will i know her.. 

Kangin: Oh thanks.. than made me feel better.. take a rest! i will bring you something to eat later..

 

Jongwoon: How are you? I am dying to see you.. Just text me if you need my company.. I'm not busy as the other members are..

 

I smile.. he cares a lot for me..I do want to see him too but i don't want things to be complicated.. besides I need a Me time.. To think and to sort things out.. 

 

Kyuhyun; I miss you.. I want to see you but of course i know you want a time alone.. 

Kyuhyun: Mom wanted to see you.. she's at Kona tomorrow.. I hope you'd see her.. 

Kyuhyun: No, It was me who wants to see you.. but she is there too.. 

 

I melted like a Jell-O.. Kyuhyun is the only one who have effect on me.. like this.. I sighed and got up out from my bed to get some water and to take medicine.. I took gentle steps towards the kitchen and i noticed a basket of fresh fruits and flowers on the dining table..I run towards the door  to check if i forgot it.... But it's lock.. my heart beats on the fastest as my body heat starting to leave me... some one's been here!

I found a note on the table and I immediately read it

 

Thea,

Sorry for trespassing.. I was about to knock the door and I thought that you are still sleeping and I realized I still have your keys... The boys bought the basket of fruits and the flower is from me.. 

I hope you feel better.. I love you 

Kyuhyun

 

I gasp.. I went back to my room to get my phone and I dialed Kyuhyun's number.. 

I startl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter