If Only You Treated Her Right

No Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesung's POV

I want to see Thea everyday... I always text her messages of encouragement.. I also accepted the fact that she loves Kyuhyun and I can never replace him.. Beside I know that Kyuhyun still love her.. He's still on the state of confusion which is not an excuse for hurting Thea.

I smiled when I saw her waiting for the three of us for this interview.. and pissed at Kyuhyun's heartless expression that made her sad.. 

I excitedly waited for my turn for the interview for the magazine she is affiliated with... I saw Ryeowook and Thea from the interview area talking happily and my heart go crazy again because she smiled.. but that beat stopped when i saw her staring at Kyuhyun who is busy on the photo shoot.. 

She waved at me and I walked towards her.. 

"He might get burned by your eyes.." I  whispered and I hugged Thea.. doing this on purpose to make Kyuhyun regret

"He's a jerk.." She laughs trying to hide her pain which is visible in her beautiful eyes that I always adored.. She is trying to move on.. one step at a time.. and fortunately she let me be friends with her.. to see her anytime i want.. to speak with her.. to comfort her in this difficult time of life

"It's me.. stop pretending that you are okay.." I hold her hand and I saw how Kyuhyun reacted on every touch I make to her.. We enter the room and she grabbed my arms.. 

"He saw you.." she said after she closed the door.. and I grinned

"Who? Kyuhyun?" I asked her and she nods.. I laugh hard and I understand the effect on Kyuhyun.. He will be very jealous right now.. He immediately hit my arms and she smiled

"I love what's on his face.. but please.. he thinks that I am dating you now.. and it's not.." She pout and I messed her soft locks.. 

"Let him think that way.." I said and I sat on the chair in front of her.. 

 

I Observed her.. she's lonely and sad but she is trying.. she never want to talk about Kyuhyun

"Have you been in love?" I gape as I saw her giggled at her question.. my heart bounced because of joy she is giggling.. the first time i saw her like this without Kyuhyun around,.. 

"Yes? Twice.. I think.. " I uncomfortably said and she smiled brightly.. 

"Really??" She excitedly ask me and I chuckled as I nod gently.. trying to hide my embarrassment 

"I always end up being on a friend zoned..." I said as i found out that i just fell in love with her.. 

"Friend zone?" she asked me again and I sighed.. how can i tell her about it.. the second is her.. and still her

"Yes.. when you love someone.. then she loves you too but as a friend..' I bitterly smiled.. I know she knows that she is one of the two I am referring to.. 

"Ye.. I mean Jongwoon.." she try to apologize buti stopped her

"Ha! I got you!" I pretended that it's only a joke to change her mood again.. and we laugh.. she is now more comfortable with me.. she asked me anything i can answer.. She asked me about the enlistment which is inevitable to come this year.. or next year which is too painful for me to talk about like how it is painful to talk about my feelings for her.. 

 

"You been a successful business man now.. aside from coffee shop you have this eyewear and accessories store.. is this preparing for your future i mean getting married and settled down?" she asked me that made me blush.. Yes.. I was on the age of settling down.. but the problem is I don't have her.. my dream girl.. 

"Maybe.. aside from securing my parents' retirement, this might me securing my future as well.. being on a lime light doesn't mean that you are there for eternity.. I want a secured future for my family.." I look away to avoid her beautiful eyes.. 

"I am on the age of marrying..age of having my own family. But my works demands a lot of extra time.. which hinders me to find a girl.." I said and he bowed her head.. Did I said something wrong?

"I want to ask you something Jongwoon... It's not a magazine question.. It's from me.." She look at me with little teardrops from her eyes.. When will she stop crying over a selfish guy? I cocked my head and nod 

"If.. You found your love.. and she love you back.. and you become a couple.. of course the danger of her being hurt emotionally, psychologically and even physically by your fans upon knowing that you are together. Are you going to leave her?" She asked me..and I stared at her.. is this the reason why they broke up? I remember this girl from a girl group that is rumored to be my girlfriend was bashed and emotionally bullied through the internet by some stalkers... And this was happened just a few days before they broke up.. I searched my feelings.. I wanted to say no.. of course if I were Kyuhyun I will stay beside her and protect her.. 

"No.. True fans will accept us.. and those who will hurt us for being together are fake.. I will stay and I fight for her.." I said and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter