His Ideal Girl

No Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The privilege of being a Super junior girlfriend is that you are now belong to their circle of friends.. and To meet their own girlfriends.. Minae, my best friend who is hopelessly in love with Kangin.. and Nari.. Shindong's finacé..

Free backstage pass.. free seating during promotion.. Free dressing room pass.. and everything.. plus autograph and kiss from my sweet and y man  

Jongwoon and I are now more comfortable since Kyuhyun is comfortable too with our spaces... maybe he trust me now that it is him that i love and nothing to be jealous about.. 

I monitor his activities.. I watch his shows live or in TV.. I visit his anti cafe.. I stalk him on his twitter which he seldom uses.. I Read some fan accounts which are true and some are made up stories.. Some fans are shippers,, they ship him to different people around him even with other members,,I always see his excessive skin ship with other girl groups that made me so jealous.. and mad.. 

I was watching an interview of them in the most famous talk show in the nation.. and I laugh hard how they make fool of them selves.. My heart is overwhelmed by the love Kyuhyun and I shared.. even though it's just secret the important is.. I love him and we love each other.His wit make me fall deeper for him.. He is smart and a well rounded person.. Pure talent flows in his vein.. and hard work is his middle name.. 

The host ask them everything under the sun.. especially their concept for their album called y Free and Single.. The hosts ask them about personal questions like having girlfriend.. I know he have to say he don't have but something inside wanting him to shout my name in public.. Even Minae feel the same way.. Well tell me of a girl who doesn't want his boy to be proud of dating and loving her? 

My eyes and ears are for him.. as his turn to answer the million dollar question.. 

 

"Kyuhyun, are you seeing someone?"The male host ask him and as expected he denied it.. and fans roared into joyful noise.. He is mine girls.. though he denied it.. he is mine.. 

 

"What is your ideal girl?" The other host asked again and I open my heart and mind for his answer.. As he told me.. I was not his ideal type.. he did just fell for me.. that's it.. now what is your type Cho Kyuhyun? 

 

"My ideal type are foreign girls.. specifically Chinese.." He said and something inside me breaks.. Well this explains to me why he is too close with Victoria.. one of the girls i don't hate.. but i don't like to be near him.. well call me insecure but that's true.. I am.. Then I look on fansites and they start posting pictures of them together that wounded me..

 

"They look good together.." 

"Wow.. she might be the one rumored dating him.." 

"She's perfect for him.." 

I turned off the TV.. shut down my laptop.. and plunge my self to bed..Yes i am his girlfriend but I feel so insecure.. I want him to be happy.. to fullfill his dreams.. He love his work and passionate in it.. 

I ignored his call on purpose... 

 

Day has been past the boys are busy promoting and i am busy with my new posts in the magazine company.. They are intrigued of constant flower deliver every lunch time with a lunch box prepared by his mom.. 

"Who's mystery boyfriend?" one of my co-workers ask me during lunch break..

"Why you keeping him on a shadow..Is he a celebrity?" My heart stops on beating.. I blushed and i shook my head..

"Well.. we are hoping that one day we are able to know him.." One of them told me as they smiled at me foolishly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter