Post Cho Kyuhyun

No Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No Yongwoon! Thea will not talk to him ever!" I heard Minae roaring like a lion outside my room.. and me.. Here am I succumbed in my sadness.. 

"Babe! They need to talk.. Kyuhyun has been drinking almost everynight!" Kangin trying to convinced my bestfriend for me and Kyuhyun to talk.. that may be Kyuhyun is stressed that's why he said those things.. 

"No.. I wont allow him to hurt Thea anymore.." She said and they keep fighting as i listened to them hugging my pillow tightly and cried.. 

Day 6 Post Cho Kyuhyun.. 

I haven't seen him.. talked to him.. I took a week leave ob absence.. I never talked to any Super Junior member other than Kangin who always here with Minae.. I also avoided Yesung who has been calling and texting me.. 

"Why are we fighting?" Kangin lovingly told Minae.. 

"We are not.. I'm sorry.. I just don't want him to be near her.. she's hurt.. and this is the first time.." She explained and I closed my eyes.. As long as I got Minae by my side.. everything will be alright.. 

"Alright.. I'll respect her decision.."  A gentle man Kangin told her as I hear their foots steps.. and the door opened and Minae the light.. 

"Thea.. I cooked a dinner for. you.. we have to leave..I will be late on my shift.." she said and I got up from bed and rubbed my eyes.. 

"Oh.. Thanks Minae.. Oppa.."  I looked at Kangin and he smiled.. I wonder why these two did not have to break up by that lame reason.. 

"I'm sorry for what he did.. I hope you two.. " He was cut off by Minae's glare.. 

"It's okay.. I just want to be alone now.." She scolds him and he raised his hand.. I smiled.. my first smile since Day 1 of Post Cho Kyuhyun. 

"Oh that's great! she's smiling!" Kangin beams at me.. and I smiled bigger..

"That's better Thea.." Minae hugged me.. 

"Thanks Minae.. sorry for all these inconvinience.." I whispered.. and she nods.. 

"You'll get better.. You'll get through this.." she whispered back... and I cried again.. 

 

The couple left me as  soon as I stopped crying.. And in my solitude, I realized how painful Kyuhyun left me.. 

Questions and doubt started to rise as I start thinking about him again.. 

Did he just used me t divert his attention because he is getting bored? Or he just want some one to release his ual frustrations with?  Is he and Victoria now are together? These thought polluted my sanity.. as I let the anger and pain flows in my system..

 

With my sorrows and pain I found my self walking in the streets of Seoul this evening.. and the most stupid thing I did is to walk in the alley; our alley.. Wiping my tears as the cold autumn night freezing my skin..

I saw his face in every corner of the city.. and I felt the hurt more.. I stopped by the Bus stop and took a seat.. I don't know where to go.. I don't know what to do.. tears keep falling as i hide the little sobs I make.. People passed by and I don't care.. 

"Thea?" A familiar voice called as a car parked in front of me.. I slowly took my strength to look at the owner of the voice and I saw Yesung.. 

"Hi!" I bitterly smiled as i wipe the tears on my eyes.. This is the first time I saw him since Kyuhyun broke up with me.. i never wanted to have connection with them since.. But Kangin is the exception because of Minae. 

"What are you doing here?! It's late! You're freezing!" he stepped down from his car and he took my freezing hands.. 

"You look awful.. Come. I'll drive you home.." He said and I shook my head.. and he sighed

"Stop doing this to yourself.. I know it's hard.. It's painful but please.." He pleaded.. 

"But.." I said and he pulled me.. and dragged me to his car

"Some one might see us together.. and I know you don't want a scandal early in the morning tomorrow.." he hissed.. First time that Yesung hissed at me.. he is annoyed.. and it scares me.. 

"Can you take me somewhere for a few hours.. I just want to be with some one to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter