The Flowers

No Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thanks for that wonderful get away babe.." He wrote in a piece of paper and passed it towards me  before the plane land on the Korean soil.. we seated apart to avoid rumors he is in front of me.. in a business class trip... and I smiled 

"You are very much welcome baby.."  I wrote it down just below his lines... I passed it again when I saw no one is looking.. he chuckled and passed the paper on my again..

"I love to make you scream.." He wrote it down and I blushed upon reading it.. I did scream many times.. those blissful times.. I folded the paper and he stood up.. and glared at me.. I look around.. 

"What is your problem?" I silently ask him and he looked around and stole a kiss..

"Kyu! someone might see us!' I hissed and he snatched the paper from my hands..and scribbled something on it and he passed it again..

"I Love You.." and I smiled I stared at the words I closed my eyes

 

I lay down at the white sand with the scorching heat of the sun.. I love being in this kind of place with this kind of weather. Minae would be envied me if she saw how tanned I am now...My superstar boyfriend is enjoying playing with the Phuket kids on the shore. Tomorrow we are going back to home were we will be busy.. he will.. because according to him they will be recording their 6th album..

"Thea! Come here!" He called me  as the boys and girls of Phuket playing dodge ball with him.. As much as I wanted to lay... just lay on the refined sand,  I think it will be fun to play with them.. 

"I'm coming babe!" I said and he smirked.. Oh no.. he just wanted to see every inch of my skin.. I am wearing a very decent swimsuit. I blushed in crimson when I saw him scanned me from head to foot

"Awesome!" he said while grinning like a wolf.. then a cute little girl of seven dodge me with the ball and they are shrieking and laughing.. 

 

I felt someone is buckling my seat belt.. I gently opened my eyes from a nap and startled as Kyuhyun buckling me up.. he gave me a sweet kiss and I blush

"The plane is landing babe.." he whispered and I smiled.. He sighed and I can feel his disappointment because he have to go back to Seoul as soon as possible.. and me to work of course..

"Don't be sad.." I whispered back and he smiled.. and he went back to his seat.. 

 

I watch him from a far as the flashing lights, securities who are wrestling with fans and press people.. He looked at me and smiled so I smiled too.. I went on my way home in a cab to avoid media spilling our relationship.. 

 

"So how's the trip?" Minae asked me as I lay down the sofa thinking about Phuket and Kyuhyun.. 

"I love it!" I answered her and she pout.. 

"You are so tanned.." she said and I laugh..

"So.. did you." she grinned and I looked at her and I know what she is trying to say... 

"Yes we did.." I shyly answered my bestfriend and she squealed..

"Oh.. How was it?" she asked me again.. expecting me to share to her my life..

"I know it's awkward.. I'm not asking all the details.. I am asking how does it affect the both of you.." she said.. well she's kind of a friend that will never squeeze you out of information if you are not open to share it.. 

"It made us more connected I guess.." I blushed as i remember every details of it.. 

"Oh I see.. That's good.." she smiled as she flip the channels on my TV

"Oh by the way Thea. Can i ask you again something a little bit personal?" she seriously asked me out of the blue

"Sure!" I answered her and she sighed

"Just be honest okay.. you need this.." she said and i nod.. She is so geeky.. 

"Did he used.. ummm protection?" I gape at her.. and i realized that she is a nurse and it's normal to her to say and hear things about it.. she is comfortable with it..

"Protection?" I restated and she nods..

"Condoms to be exact.." she said and I blushed.. 

"No."

"No?! Are you kidding? What if you got pregnant!" She yelled like a mother and I dwell in that thought.. What if i got pregnant when Kyuhyun is on his peak of his career.. It will drag him down.. It will ruin all the dreams he had built.. 

"But.. I  did not know about it!" I said and she laugh

"Naive! you are too naive and innocent.. Of course Thea.. when a woman sleep with a guy expect her to be pregnant..." she sarcastically said and I mentally thank her for her concern.. 

"When was your last period?' she ask me and I try to recall it.. 

"Ya!" she yelled and I laugh.. 

"10 day ago.." I said and she sighed.. 

"Great.. Mark your calendar.. and hit me a call if you missed a day.. and talk to your boyfriend about this..Here's my gyne's number .. just in case you agreed on you know what am I talking about..  " She sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter