Unfamiliar feelings

No Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He fell, and he hit his back on the ground.." The words that keeps resounding on my  mind as he drives.. Comforting silence starts to flow between us.. Yesung is a good friend, though i rejected him many times, we reamained friends

"kyu.. Are you okay?" I asked him and he nods.. 

"Are you sure?" I asked him again and he smiles..

"I am.. Please don't worry.."  Kyuhyun grabs my cold and damp hands and he focused on driving..

 

We arrived at the hospital in shortest time as possible.  I see that he is freightened of the hospital,  maybe from the accident happened few years ago.. 

"Kyuhyun.. It's okay.." I held his hand tightly and lead him on the information section.. And luckily, we saw Henry roaming around the building.. 

"You're here!" Henry exclaimed and Kyuhyun smiled as they hugged and pats each others back.. 

"He's on the fourth floor.. Orthopedic section. The others are waiting there.. I have errands to do.." He is hurrying and Kyuhyun let Henry go as we head towards the elevator. I studied his actions.. He's hard to read as ever.. I cannot weigh what's running through his mind.. He tightly holding me.. And my heart aches for him.. I wish i could help him.. 

He hesitantly opened  Yesung's door, and I took the courage and to our surprise, almost all of the boys are inside except for Henry who went outside, and Siwon who is now on the other side of the globe. Some member of girl groups such as SNSD and f(x) are there too.. My heart stops as I saw the Chinese girl named Victoria.. 

They stopped from talking as they all surprised for our sudden appearance and Yesung smiles jubilantly as he gaze towards the two of us.. 

"Kyunnie!" He offered a hug for their maknae.. And my heart leaps because of joy.. Their relationship is strong.. Even I, once being caught in between them cannot break the bond

"I am so worried.. Don't ever try to do stunts to please the audience.." Kyuhyun sarcastically scolds him as everyone in the room silenced with our arrival 

"I'm fine.. It's just hurts with the little movement i make.."  Yesung took Kyuhyun's warm hug and he groaned in pain..

"tcch.."  Kyuhyun gently let him go and Yesung eventually noticed my presence.. 

"Hi there! You came!" he excitedly greets me and I smiled back at him.. While Kyuhyun let me talk to him for a minute or less.. I don't know how long he can let me talk to his rival

"I heard from Kyuhyun.." I shyly start talking.. as I remember the hurt I inflicted Yesung when I choose Kyuhyun over him.. My eyes caught other people inside studying my actions.. wanting to ask some question but they are respectful enough not to ask those.. 

"Oh.. I see.. Don't worry.. It's not that serious.. But I have to stay for a while...for some tests.." He frowns in frustration and I can't do anything but to smile at him.. 

"Oppa.. Where have you been.. we never seen you around this past few weeks.." My fee glued on the floor as I heard a familiar voice talking to Kyuhyun.. It's Victoria.. The girl I caught in his arms the last time we had a huge fight.. The girl who is comfortably sitting on his lap as he left me..  he let go of my hand as he excitedly step closer to her.. 

"I'm on hiatus right?" He smiles at her totally oblivious that I am with him.. and my heart felt sharp stabbing pain.. 

I literally watch Kyuhyun talk to her.. and I realized how close they are.. and I heard someone clears his throat.. 

"It's suffocating right?" Yesung asked me with his low voice.. and I nod.. 

"There is nothing between them..  tell you.. they are just friends.." He try to calm me down as my sweaty palms curled together.. 

"Yeah.. I know.." lump on my throat makes it hard for me to say those words..  Yesung laugh and I blush.. 

"You are cute when you are jealous..' 

"I am not jealous.." I lied and Yesung reached for my head and messed my hair.. 

"Yes you are.. I can see it in your eyes.. the way you watch him talk to other girls.."  he laugh and he groaned

"Oh.. ,.." he cursed and Sungmin runs at his side in an instant.. 

"It's morning already.. why wont we just go and leave him here with Jongjin.." Leeteuk suggested and everyone listens.. and they made their way out one by one and Victoria and some Super Junior left as she is busy talking with my boyfriend.. Kyuhyun's eyes met mine and i looked away trying to hide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter