Don't Walk Too Far Away

No Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I froze.. because of surprise.. and because of his coldness.. I just stares his confused eyes that burns.. Why? Is it because he don't want me to be here?

"I'm sorry.. if I only knew.." I said apologetically trying to be cold as him and I formally bowed.. 

"It's not my call Thea..It's my sister and some of the boys Kangin and Donghae to name a few who are her accomplice.." His husky voice melted the ice i just created a while ago.. This man.. this complex man is trying to put down my defenses..

"If I only knew that... you're here I should have not come.." I said honestly..Minae.. what happened to No-Trace-of-Cho-Kyuhyun? I look away as he stares at me oddly.. different from what he did last time we saw each other.. almost similar stare he gave me on the corridor where I bumped him.. 

"Stop assuming.. he's just acting nice.." my mind screams.as it became a battle ground for thoughts. my Conscious and Subconscious.. my conscious self wants to get rid of him.. but my sub conscious is starting to have delusions of him crawling back to me.. 

"I think so.. I know after what I did you hated me that much now.." he run his fingers on his messy hair.. he looks older than his age.. he looks miserable.. he looks like he haven't eaten any food for years.. 

"I have to go inside now.. Minae maybe looking for me.." I almost choke out because lumps starting to form in my throat.. I emotionless passed him by and he suddenly grabbed my hand.. 

"I.. I'm sorry for what I did to you.." he whispered and I took his hands off me..

"Too late for that.. damage has been done.. Just think of me as a fan.." I said and I finally took the strength to take steps away from him.. Then suddenly there is Cho Ahra running towards me and gave me a bear hug..

"I thought you wouldn't come.. I asked Donghae's help.. and he said that Kangin's girl is your bestfriend so.. there..here you are again.." she sweetly said and I want to punch Donghae's face.. and Kangin.. I sighed and Kyuhyun step closer to us.. 

"Ya! I told you not to get near her.." To my shock, his sister scowls at him.. 

"Tcchh.. Why are you all with her side!" He stammers and I hide my laughter.. oh boy.. you are amusing.. cute.. and.. no you are not y... yes you are.. Damn.. 

"Because you messed up! You let your selfishness rule you!" What? Is she scolding him in front of me?

"I-i..I mean he did the right thing.." Is said and Kyuhyun dropped his defense.. 

"No he did not.. for what? For that girl?" She scowls.. girl? who? Victoria?

"I never cheated on her!" he yelled and I bowed..

"I need to go.. please don't argue anymore.. I did a lot of damage already.. By the way Happy Birthday.. sorry I was not able to bring you my gift.." I said and her eyes widened.. Kyuhyun walks away.. and I breathed easily.. and she finally released me.. She's just making him angry,.,.

 

"I'm sorry Thea.. I did not know that he is here and this trip was arranged by his sister.." Minae apologized at me and  nod and smile

"It's not your fault.. I know.. It's your boyfriend's and Donghae's fault.. " i said and I gazed down Kangin who is hiding his smile.. 

"You really amused of tormenting me do you?' i asked Kangin and the laughter he is trying to suppress came out of him that made his girlfriend very mad!

"Hey don't fight! I had enough that everyone is fighting because of me that makes me think that I am a plague.." I hissed at both of them when Leeteuk called us for briefing.. 

"Thea.. I'm really sorry.." Kangin apologizes and I smiled at him.. 

 "You did the right thing.. at the wrong time.. I just can't face him.." I beamed at him and he nods and we gather on the briefing room

I met Kyuhyun's eyes who is sitting beside his eagerly and excited sister.. and i lost the contact.. Why is he doing this to me? I look around the room and saw Yesung waving his hand at me trying to tell me with Hey-I-Got-Seat-For-Ya looks. I beamed at Yesung he is excited too like everyone else except me and Kyuhyun who drinks each other awkwardness.. 

I slowly walks towards Yesung as I caught Kyuhyun staring at me.. good thing I have good peripheral vision..

The instructor told us the detailed safety tips.. where to and not to go.. the do's and don't.. the importance of beacons.. Three of us.. Cho Ahra.. Minae and me.. listened attentively.. but the rest of these kids.. I mean boys are not acting their age.. I see also that Kyuhyun and Yesung are okay now when Kyuhyun throws a crumple paper at him and accidentally hit me.. I rolled my eyes at him as he impassively looked at me.. 

"he's acting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter