You And Me Against The World 1

No Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No.. Please.. Don't leave together not until you're married. End of discussion.."  My father said when I ask his permission that Kyuhyun wants us to live together since the heat of his love affair shocked the whole industry.. 

"Well, I can't push it through anymore. Since your old man decided it already.." Kyuhyun sighed with dis appointment.. 

"Since you've been evicted to your apartment you can stay on the house I acquired for both of us.." He continues as my thought lingered on the events these past few days.. He lost some endorsement and pending shows.. he was cussed by anti-Kyuhyun&Thea relationship.. and worst I got bullied on the internet and even outside my workplace where angry fans waited for me and verbally abused me.. 

"Thank you.." I smiled and he sighed again..

"I am so sorry if I let you get through  this.. But i don't regret it not even a second.." he said and he pull me closer to him.. 

"Kyu.. please... stop apologizing.." I whined and he smiled.. 

"Okay.." He kissed my fore head which is one of the sweetest thing he gives me.. 

"What time is your flight tomorrow?" I asked him and he run his fingers through his hair.. 

"The company.. they say I cant go with the boys for this promotion.." He bitterly smiled and my heart breaks again in little pieces.. 

"What? Is this because of.." He pressed his thumb on my lips to prevent me to continue my words..

"No.. It's not.. partly yes.. but They want me to contemplate and to reflect on my stubbornness.." he giggled and he tickles me as he playfully kiss my shoulder.. 

"Ya.. don't frown.." He smiled and kissed my lips.. I hugged him tight.. Is it wrong to be selfish just for now? It's seems like aside being guilty about it.. I feel happy that he stays..

"What are your plans for today?" I asked him and he smiles

"Aside from going to themepark.. i want to watch movie with you.." he whispered like a little boy.. and I blush.. 

"Here?" I asked him and he shook his head.. 

"At the movie house of course.." He pouts and I pinch his cheeks.. 

"Don't say no.. The whole world knows that we are together so.. please.. don't say no.." He pleaded and I nod..

"Okay.. but.." he kiss my lips to stop me from reasoning.. 

"No buts please.." he closed his eyes and smiled..

"Kyuhyun.. you are so persuasive sometimes.." i whispered and I closed my eyes to while we are spending early morning in his bed.. 

"It's a charm.." he chuckled and i hit his chest with my palms.. 

"Ya! admit it.. It's my charms that persuades you.." He laughs and I nods.. 

"Okay okay.." I laugh at his chest 

 

We nervously stepped out from his car.. as we saw everyone looking and staring at us.. 

"Don't mind them.." He whispered at me and he held my hand and we went to the movie house.. 

 

"She's Kyuhyun's girlfriend?" I heard one of the girls behind us whispered to each other and even laugh.. 

"She's plain.. I wonder why Kyuhyun fell for her.."

"Well I think that Kyuhyun is just using her to increase his popularity.. Super Junior is not so popular these days.. they need to catch the attention of the people.." 

Kyuhyun arrived with a bag of popcorn and a bottle of soda.. and he glared at the gossip girls behind our seat..

"Kyu..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter