The Last Gift Certificate

No Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun's POV

I walked slowly away from her presence.. I am trying to process what just happened.. I ran towards her apartment to give her phone charm.. and I immediately.. kissed.. her.. and she..kissed me back.. 

The girl that gave me different shades of emotion.. turning my world.. my complex world upside down.. I don't like girls like her.. I hate being with girls.. I'm uncomfortable.. She's not even my type.. not what I dream of.. Yet she came in in surprise and took my defenses down.. She literally holds my world in her hands..

I saw Kangin grinning like a wolf.. as he caught me touching my lips.. I shook my head.. I was caught by one of the big mouth in the group..

"Don't worry.. that's what I learned in the Army.. not all things that we saw or know is to be told to everyone.." he said like he know what I did back there.. 

"You like her.. and that's.. great! Try to open your heart for her.. I know she's not hard to love.." he said and I like to protest like i always do but somehow my heart yielded on what he said.. 

"It's a secret between the two of us?" I asked him and he laugh

"Of course.. I want you to be happy.. Did you tell her that you like her?" He asked me.. 

"I don't.." I said and he sighed.. I looked outside the window and I closed my eyes..

 

She never left my thoughts that night.. I smiled like a fool as I can still feel her sweet lips to mine.. I turned many times from my bed..What will I tell her the next time I see her? That is a wrong move.. I should have told her that we can be friends.. then we'll take it from there.. Her beautiful face snapped a ply of sanity that I am holding to.. and I unconsciously kissed her.. 

I my left.. then on my right.. back to my left and I throw all my pillows I don't know what she did to me..

 

I barely slept.. I woke up the next morning and I still feel sleepy.. 

It's my free day today,.. No shows.. no guesting.. no Super Junior commitment.. My mother called me to help her at Kona.. I thought it's my free day.. but I guess I need to do this.. like hitting two birds with a stone; helping my mom and fan service.. 

I smiled when I saw a lot of fans waiting in line inside Kona.. almost all of them are foreign fans who traveled across the globe to see us..Flashing lights from everywhere and screams took over the place.. The security  can't handle the crowd as I stood infront of the counter.. 

I took their others.. and signed for them.. one after the other.. and still I think of Thea.. When will I see her again? 

"Oppa.. you are cute.." 

"Oppa.. I love you.." 

"Oppa.." 

"Oppa! you are so cool!" 

 

All I can here everywhere.. I am not complaining but I'm not in the mood for the fame.. 

My attention was caught by a foreign fan who presented a Gift certificate.. The limited GC that was given to us Me, Leeteuk hyung, and Sungmin hyung by our mothers who own the shop.. And I know it's from me because I do remember the numbers in it.. and As far as my memory concerned this were one of the GC I gave to Thea.. 

"Hi.. where did you get this?" I tried my best to speak in English.. and the foreign fan smiled..

"A kind hearted eonnie gave it to me"  She said and I felt disappointed.. I gave it to her.. and she gave it away to some one who is a stranger

"Well I lost my purse on my way here and I cried a lot.. then there is eonnie who make me feel better by handing out this.. She said i need this.. so that I can buy something to eat.. she even gave me some small amount of money to be able for me to go to our embassy.." she said and my heart melt.. 

"Is she still here?"  I asked her and glance over the place.. 

"I think so..She's reading on a corner.." she said and point out where can I find her.. 

I gave the fan her order and gave her a complementary food because she lost her purse and she's away from home.. and I called one of the crew to take over and I searched for her.. 

I saw her in simple shirt and jeans reading a book.. and with earphones that she don't seemed to bother about her surroundings.. where fans keep of pushing and pulling each other.. I need to talk to her.. I need to.. so I get a pen and write where we can meet and I find the foreign fan that she gave the GC

"Please.. give it to that girl.. don't tell her it's from me.." I said and the fan nods.. 

 

I waited for her inside manager's office and she came with her blushing cheeks.. 

"Hi!" I greeted her as my heart beats faster than before..

"You never noticed that I am here?" My curiosity of knowing why she is not in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter