Unexpected

No Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walk in the alley where I use to pass by. Bittersweet memories came..Kyuhyun’s  sister in unexpectedly sweet and warm towards me.. She is excited about Kyuhyun bringin me in their house which is “the first girl my brother brought to my parents” word is overly used by Cho Ahra.. Their mother who is so sweet and gentle  pleaded me to be more patient,.. Which I can’t.. Kyuhyun still treated me like we never knew each other he never said sorry from the insults I got from him..

I found Minae in fron of the door smiling at me.. she stopped worrying about me when I was able to endure this painful weeks of my lovelife..

“How long have you been waiting?”  I asked her and she hit my arm..

“I’ve been calling you..” she pout and I scoffs  at her face

“Tccch.. I’m on a dead batt..”  I said and she put her arms around mine as I opened my door lock..

“Hmm I got this feeling that Minae wants something from me..” I joked at her and she smiled..

“Yes.. you’re right..” Minae confirms what I thought and we both giggled as she help me unload shopping bags that the sweet sister of my ex gave me..

“Wow.. these items are imported!” She exclaimed and I shrugged my shoulders..

“Who gave you these?” She asked me as she showed me some items from the bag..

“Have a wild guess?” I pouted and she gapes

“Ya! I told you to stay away from Kyuhyun!” She shrieked and I laugh..

“Those are not from him!” I yelled as I get a glass of water from the refrigerator..

“Want some?” I offered her and she shook her head..

“Ya! Don’t change the topic Althea! Who give these?” her curiosity sometimes got out of control and I love it when I see her face like this.. eager for information as always

“His sister gave those things..” I said and she shook her head

“Are they bribing you to crawl back to Cho Kyuhyun?”  She frowns..

“No Minae.. it’s a gift before we broke up that she was not able to give me..and she’s not like that..” I said.. Yes his sister is not like that.. She told me that what ever happened to me and Kyuhyun will not affect our new formed pact..

“She wants to be friend with me..” I said and she repeatedly shook her head..

“Risky.. but if that will help you why not?” She smiled as she put back all the items on the bag..

“Wait.. why are you here by the way?” I asked her as I handed her a soda in can and we both sat on the sofa.

“Are you free this week end?” She asked me after she sip on the soda..

“I’m single right? Yes of course.. Why?” I asked her and she brightly smiled at me which scares me off

“Wanna come with us? Yongwoon have a lot of ideas to spend summer.. and he said you can come with us..” she wiggle her eye brows and I pouted..

“Only the three of us? That would be awkward  ...” I said.. I wanted to go with her.. we rarely go out since we find these boys

“No.. He said they might me some guys like Sungmin, Donghae.Eunhyuk.. and Yesung just confirmed..” She said and I squinted my eyes..

“Don’t worry.. No trace of Cho Kyuhyun..”  she answered my unspoken words..

“Oh I see.. okay.. I’m on it..”  I said,, and she giggled…

“Where are we going?” I asked her and she smiled..

“Mountaineering..” She proudly said and I grinned.. we both planned to do it together and now the thrill suddenly gush in my veins..

“I’m goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter