Please Don't Be Mad

No Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oh..” The only word came out from my mouth upon reading the small card attached in a bouquet of flowers sent at 10:30 in the evening during a sweet and naughty conversation with my boyfriend.  He want to speak.. he want to say something but his lips are sealed trying to weigh things out. And I, on the other hand, could not read what he is thinking.. what does he feel.. or how he will react in this situation.

My trembling hands from anxiety put the flower on a corner and took my courageous step toward him as I see his eyes full of controlled anger.. I could not blame him.. he’s my boyfriend and Yesung is not only his band mate but a friend and a brother to him..

I am about one feet away from him.. and I reach for his hand…

“Kyu.. what’s wrong?”  I asked him as I brush his knuckles with the thumb of my both hands..he just looked at me..

“Speak..” I step closer and gave him a warm embrace which he never reciprocated. Why does my heart aches that it’s like he is squeezing it.

“Are you mad?” I try to comprehend the confusion… Is he jealous? What are running through his mind? In Yesung’s mind. He knows that I am Kyuhyun’s.. he knows that Kyuhyun is here at the very moment.. He is putting their friendship on a hard situation that even I, a fan don’t want it to happen. Six years of hardwork and sacrifices, love and friendship they had is now being held by me.. Who am I?

“No..I’m just.. I don’t know Thea what to feel.. “  He hissed clenching his fists.. Then he raised his hands to brush the hair fallen off my face..

“I love you. I don’t want anyone look at you the way I do..”  He whispered that send shivers to my spine as my soul once again yielded to his voice. His voice that I love…

“I love you too..Please don’t be mad..” I almost lost my voice . His eyes is burning ..

“I’m a jealous guy..”  he looked away from me as he took his hand away from me… I don’t know what am I about to feel.. this is the first kind of feeling I felt.. my heart is aching and that is because of the sudden coldness he gave me..

“Please don’t be.. he’s just a friend…”  He scowls at me

“Friend? You don’t really have no idea that he likes you! He even told me in my face that even you have boyfriend now, he will take you away from me..” he hissed and I was so surprised by his reaction.. he is jealous? Well, it is evident.

"Then why you don't go and tell him that i am your girlfriend!" I hissed back..

"I don't know!" he yelled.. and he inhaled deeply.. as I did...He sat down on the sofa cupping his face.. 

I just stood here watching him.. watching his every move.. his very behavior.. 

 

"Why are we fighting with this.. this kind of situation?" I asked him as my heart finally melt when I see him different and difficult.. I hugged him and he sighed,,

"I'm sorry.." He said and he looked straight to my eyes... he touched my face as he brushed off the my hair that fell on my face.. the time froze as he lean his face to mine.. i blink twice.. thrice.. then completely closed my eyes as I feel his breath touching me face.. My heart is jumping inside and banging the walls of my chest.. 

I feel warm all over  once our lips touched.. He is a sweet kisser.. He makes me fall for him more.. makes my heart beats louder.. How sweet this first love is.. 

he hugged me tighter as his tongue started to explore my mouth.. making me blush.. making me want him more.. 

"You don't have to be jealous.." I whispered as he kisses my jaw.. he is y and I can't resist him.. he is going down to my neck that weakens me.. He hold the hem of my shirt but suddenly, when he is about to lift it up.. his phone rings..

"Damn it.." he cursed as he frustratingly answered the call leaving me hanging.. wanting more.. The heat pooled on my face as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter