Let Me

No Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was in a total shock when I saw Yesung burst into anger.. a calm and silent Yesung becomes a scary and angry Jongwoon.. I thanked that It was the four of us who witnessed the fight between them or else.. They will be on the broad sheets now.. with my face on an insert..I don't want them to fight because of me.. 

I love Kyuhyun.. and I want to move forward.. but every time I see him.. I took step backwards. It's not easy... especially that I can see him and hear him every where.. 

I walked towards the bus stop.. and I saw Yesung waiting for me.. wearing a specs and a hat trying to hide his identity,, 

"What are you doing here?" I asked him and he laugh.. 

"I passed by.. so I decided to wait for you here.." he said and I sighed

"You don't have to do this.." I said but he took my hand and he dragged me towards his car.. 

"We talk inside the car.. some one might see us.." he said and he opened the car for me as he look around ..after he checked the surroundings.. he went immediately to the driver's seat

"You don't have to do this.. Kyuhyun might get angry again.. and I don't want you to fight again.." I said with pleading in my voice.. I can't bear that I am the reason between the rift between them.

"This is the least I can do for you.. Please let me.." Yesung said seriously.. and i was about to say a word.. but he look away..  not in the mood to argue

"Don't argue with me.. I need to let him know that he is wrong of hurting you.." he added and I sighed.. 

"It's awkward.. He is super jealous of you.. he even thinks that we are together now.. and you are his friend.. and you totally knew my feelings for you.." I said and he shook his head.. 

"Stop worrying about what I am going to feel.." He looked at my eyes piercing my conscience.. 

"Alright.. I just don't want you to think that I am using to to get over with him.." I said and he nods.. he focused on driving his car.. 

"How are you after the incident?" I asked him and Yesung bitterly smiled.. 

"I felt bad.. Especially when he stayed at his parent's house.. and he is still there.." Yesung told me as i bowed my head.. I remember how war and loving his parents are.. and the night we spend together in their house.. 

"Did i say something wrong?" Yesung woke me up from day dream.. and i smiled at him

"No.. I just missed his parents.." I said and he gapes..

"He introduced you to his parents?" his cute wide eyes make me smile bigger.. with thoughts of Kyuhyun's mom and I nod

"Oh.. he loves you.. He never took a girl in their house!" he said that confirmed the trivia about bringing girls in Kyuhyun's house.

"No.. If he love me he will fight for me.. not like this.." I sighed and he holds my hand..

"You'll get over this.. I promise." He said and he parked his car outside my work place.. 

"I'm always here for you... and I am not asking any for return.. Please don't be so guilty.." Yesung help me unbuckling the seat belt.. and I froze.. Kyuhyun used to do those sweet gestures that Yesung showed me.. His pale face tinted with red.. as we hear each others breath.. 

"Thanks.." I smiled at him but he awkwardly nods.. I opened the door and got off his car.. and I waved my hand and Yesung waved his at me.. and he smiled.. 

 

Yesung.. even I hurt him everytime I tell him that we are still friends, he is still here to guide me as my confused and lost soul hanging on a dimension where i could not get out..I wanted to give him a chance but every time I think of that possibility my heart leads me to Kyuhyun.. I don't want him to feel that I am only using him.. and besides it's been three week since Kyuhyun and I broke up.. 

"Hello.." I answered my phone as I do some paper works at the office

"Hi! It's me Jongwoon! Are you free tonight?" Yesung asked me and I stop signing some papers.. 

"Are you not busy? You are doing promotions right?" I asked him back and he chuckled

"You know that I am the least active member right?" he replied and I smiled.. yes he have the least activity among Super Junior.. that is why he still have the time to visit his stores...Kyuhyun in the other hand..

"Yeah right." I sighed 

"So are you free tonight?" he asked me but I think twice.. is he asking me for a date..

"if this is a date.. I will be answering no.. " I said and he laugh hard..

"No no no... this is not I just want to treat you for a dinner." He told me and I smiled.. i really felt bad for him.. I cannot reciprocate his feelings..

"Some one might see us.." One of my worries.. Kyuhyun and I are so discreet that we seldom go out together because people might see us..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter