I Miss Him

No Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just came back from work and still I feel the emptiness  used to feel since we broke up.. I look around the house for some surprises I expected from Kyuhyun and I gasp with my dis appointment..

"Hey Thea are you expecting from him?" I scowl at my reflection at the mirror

"Aisshh!!" I stammer as I place my things on top of the bedside table.. 

I went around once again to see if I missed something but.. still.. no trace of his sweet gestures.. I even checked my phone.. emails.. twitter.. No.. Nothing is there from Cho Kyuhyun...

We haven't talked since he surprised me in the park.. I denied to my self to make the first move of talk to him.. I just wanted to take time in all these situation.. 

I took out my phone again from my pocket and decided to make the first move..

I tried to call him.. but Kyuhyun did not answer my call.. Is he too busy? 

Me: Kyu.. I tried to call you.. but you're not answering.. Are you busy? 

I hit send and I sighed.. I grab a bag of chips and sat in front of the computer to do some work that i took home.. I need a little bit of distraction from over thingking about Kyuhyun.. 

My phone rings.. and I jerked out from my seat and i excitedly answered it hoping that it is Kyuhyun

"Hi!" i utter with butterflies on my stomach.

"hello.." Yesung said and I feel chills all over my system.. I was expecting Kyuhyun.. why didn't I looked at the called ID..

"Busy?" He asked me

"No.. I'm just doing some stuff.. How are you?" I ask him trying to gain my composure.. 

"I'm bored.. I don't have any individual activity lately.. How about you?" He ask me and I sighed..

"I don't know.." i said and he sighed and then he chuckled.. 

"Is this about Kyuhyun?" he ask me and my heart pounds faster upon hearing his name.. 

"I would be lying if I tell you that I am not thinking about him.." I bitterly smiled.. I just miss him

"He just stopped bugging me this past few days and I felt.. boring and empty.." I said and i forgot that the man I am talking with is hurting too..

"I'm sorry Jongwoon.. I should not tell those things to you.." I said and he sighed again..

"Don't worry about him.. he's been doing good.. his mood changes.. he haven't been drinking since we went hiking.. He's just busy.." He try to console me.. but the guilt of rejecting him creeps the hell out of me.. 

"Jongwoon.. I'm so sorry.. " I apologetically said 

"For?" his voice is cracking.. is he about to cry?

"You told me not to wait for you.. you even told me that you will always love Kyuhyun.. and It's my problem now if I will me staying on this kind off feelings I have for you.." He said and I felt bad.. 

"I don't want to lose you as a friend.. even if it hurts that you have some on else in your heart.." He continued.. 

"I'm really sorry.." I stopped him from speaking and he laugh

"It's okay.. I mean it.. I'm okay.." He laugh heard and I smiled.. he is a good man.. and I asked my self why didn't fall for him for the first place... 

"I'll try to drop by.." He added

"Okay.." I said yes.. for giving him the consolation of being there with me always.. 

"Thanks.. I hang up now.. Bye Thea.."before I said good bye, he hangs up..

 

I stood up and turned the Radio on.. and I smiled upon hearing a soothing music from it.. It's been  a long time since I listened to the radio show that Super Junior is DJing for 6 years..

 I stopped as I heard a familiar voice singing the rendition of Drunken Truth. 

 

 

You’re right, I may be drunk

This may be a mistake.

When morning comes, I may act like I don’t remember

And act uncomfortable around you.

But tonight there is something

That I absolutely have to say.

I apologize for my current state,

But please don’t think that I am just saying this because I am drunk.

 

Whenever I am in front of you

I prepare myself to say this

But I always say the opposite thing,

Turn around and regret it,

But now I will declare to you

That I have loved you from the start.

 

I love you so much

Even if my sloppy declaration

Seems corny or unbelievable,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter