Living Together

No Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"They are forcing me to enlist..." He gasp and i stopped sobbing.. I just let my tears flow against the gravity.. This is not good.. this is not good for him.. he is losing everything he have.. 

"Are they serious?" I ask him.. and I hold his hand.. it's cold.. damp.. sweaty.. 

"Yes.." Kyuhyun bit his lower lips.. 

"They can't do that to you!" i raised my voice of exasperation.. How did they do this to him.. after the fame they brought to the entire company.. The must admit that Super Junior brought the globally.. and now.. after what happened to Hankyung.. here comes another stunts from them.. 

"What do you want to do?" I ask him.. What ever it is.. I'll respect his decisions.. he gave a lot for me.. he sacrificed his dreams.. 

He sighed.. pretending to be strong.. 

"I still don't know.. I don't have decisions yet.." he took me back in his arms and he playfully lie on bet making me squeal

"Ya!' i yelled and he laugh like nothing happened.. like nothing's gonna happen.. he kissed my lips tenderly as I drown with an ocean of emotions.. I am happy that I have him.. I'm scared that i might lose him.. I'm hurt and guilty because he is straying away from his dreams.. 

"Stay with me here.. let's live together as planned.." i whispered

"How about your family? They will dislike it.." He closed his eyes while planting sweet kisses on my face.. 

"I don't care about it anymore.." I whispered making a big step for him.. for us.. 

"I can do.. food blogging what do you think? While I am on a hiatus,," He smiled and my eyes widened

"I'm serious.. I thought about this years ago.. " He chuckled and making my pain more evident.. 

"Since i love to eat and travel.. I want to make a food and travel blog.." I sighed.. 

"Kyuhyun.. please.. You can still go back.. The issue will die.. the advertisers and producers will love you again.. and the fans.. they will learn to love me.." I stopped him for telling all his back up plan..

"But baby.. it's what I want to do.." He whined like a little boy and I laugh

"Oh.. at last I hear you laugh..' he smiled.. 

"How can i laugh with this situation?" i asked him and I pout and he pinch my nose.. 

"You have too.. we have too.." he whispered.. 

"You spent crying all day and night.. look at you eyes.. it's puffy..' he teased me and I hit him on the chest and we both laugh.. 

"Oh.. what will I do to you now?" He whisperes and I laugh

"Stop being a ert..I'm tired.. my body is aching.." he pouts and I ruffled his hair.. 

"You must be hungry.. I should prepare a dinner for us.. what do you think?" I ask him and he smiled.. 

"Alright? But we have to go to the store to buy something to cook.." he smiles and I caressed his face

"What will I do to repay those sacrifices you did?" I ask him and he kissed the bridge of my nose.. 

"Stay.. and smile for me..love me.. that's all that you can do for now.." 

"I love you Kyuhyun.." 

"I love you too.. now.. get up and get dressed I am excited for the dinner.." 

"Alright.. Wait for a minute.." i immediately gets up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter