Lost

No Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun's POV

After that breath taking kiss, she pulled her self away from me, leaving me hanging.. Like what I did to her.. She cried.. She runs away from me going nowhere.. I run after her and caught her in my arms. How foolish I am to leave her.. To hurt her like this.. 

"Let go of me! Let go off me!" Thea cried so hard after I caught her in my arms 

"Shhh.. I'm sorry.. I should have not done that!" I apologized but she shook her head

"Yes.. you should've not done those things to me.. all those things.. liking me.. saying you love me.. making love with me.. kissing me.. all of those things.."  her eyes in tears, in pain.. in anger.. She is right.. Her breathing changes.. she fell on my arms and faints.. 

"Thea! Thea! Wake up.. Stay with me!" I yelled as i shook her... I checked her pulse.. but she lost her consciousness.. and the rain suddenly poured.. 

I'm on panic state now.. We both drenched by cool water falling from the sky.. I look around and damn! we are lost! I looked for the map inside my pocket to find cottage or any shelter around and luckily I found one.. 

"Babe.. please.. wake up!" I shouts at her but she in now chilling.. I carried her in my arms with all the things we have.. and I followed the trail towards the nearest shelter.. 

I opened the door and I enter on the empty shelter..I lay her down on the floor in front of an empty fire place..  I look for emergency kit..  and I found A clean sheets made of wool intended for lost hikers.. She's chilling her teeth clenches as she calls out my name.. 

"I'm here.. I'm here.." I hugged her... and I suddenly took her shirt off... her shoes.. her jeans.. and even her under wears.. and wrapped her with blankets.. and I start to look for our phones in my dismay, our both phones are short circuited after being soaked with rain.. 

"..." I cursed as I throw the useless phones.. 

"Kyu... Kyu.." she calls out my name as she shivers under the sheets.. Damn! she's having fever now.. I try to light the fire place.. with my cold hand as chills started to take effect on me.. 

"Baby.. please stay with me.. we are going to be okay.." I said as I kissed her fore head burned with fever.. Luckily.. I was a boy scout when I was still a school boy I brought a flint.. and i was able to fire up the fire place.. I took off my clothes.. and I hang it near the fire place with her clothes.. I moved underneath her sheets and hugged her.. trying to control my hormones..

Damn.. I missed her.. but I can't take advantage of her or she will hate me forever.. I closed my eyes and hugged her tighter to make her warm.. 

"Kyuhyun.. please.. don't leave.." she whispered and my tears just fall on my eyes as he scent that I miss intoxicates me.. 

"I'm here.. I'm not leaving.." I whispered as I dry her wet hair.. 

"Kyu.. I love you.." she mumbled and those words make me feel alive.. I always dream of her.. her smart talks.. her simple smile that melts me every time she looks at me even those days that I am lost.. 

 

I realized few things when I and Yesung reconciled after that interview incident. ... I love her and I'm scared of losing her.. and I am stupid for letting her suffer.. I can't see her being with other guys.. and I have to be with her.. 

 

"I will bring you back.. I promise" I whisper and I felt weaken by the adrenaline rush I had a while ago.. and I closed my eyes as she finally sleeps soundly in my arms..

I woke up when suddenly a gentle arms wrapped around my ness.. I gasp.. and to my relief it is Thea who is now warm still sleeping comfortable beside me in front of the fire place.. I grin in the thought how will she react upon seeing us like this.. I closed my eyes again and pulled her closer to me.. 

"Kyuhyun!!!" Someone screamed my name while I am sleeping

"What?!" I yelled and some one hit my chest.. and I groaned of pain

"What the are you trying to do!" I yelled and some one hit me again for the second time and i open my eyes and I saw Thea glaring at me with the sheets covering her body

"You! What are you trying to do?! ert!" She blushed and i rub my eyes.. oh yes.. I remember now.. I thought I was in the dorm

"I'm did not do anything! okay!" I yelled back at her and she hit my face.. 

"Look! If I did anything I'll make sure that you are awake and you let me do it!" I scowled and she rolled her eyes as she lie down beside me.. 

" Aishhhhh!" She screamed and i secretly smiled.. she is annoyed and pissed off.. 

"Where are we?" Thea asked me and I shook my head.. 

"We're lost.." I whispered and she got up again..

"What?! Oh God.. " She cupped her face with her hands and she glared at me.. 

"Cho Kyuhyun!' She hit me again and I'm pissed off too

"Ya! why are you keep on hitting me! Aishh! You are unbelievable! After i saved you!" I yelled at her and she widened her eyes

"You don't remember?" I asked her and she shook her head.. 

"You lost your camera.. and we left by the others and.." I told her and she blushed... and i love teasing her so..

"We kissed.." I grinned and she glared at me.. 

"You kissed me.. not the other way around.." she rolled her eyes.. and I laugh

"From what i remember you wrapped your arms on me.." I winked and laughed and her face went red.. 

"You even closed you eyes.." I oh I love the look in her eyes..

"Then.. you run away from me.. going to different places.. you are escaping from me.. but when I hold you in my arms you cried and fainted.. then the rain falls.. I realized that we are lost when I looked for the way towards the hotel..You are having fever and you are freezing.. I searched for dry clothes on your back pack but  you don't have any.. We are lucky to have this sheet so i took off your clothes.. and promise.. I did not do anything.." I said and her tears started to fall and she cried 

 

"Thea.. I'm sorry I did not mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter