Interview

No Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time flies.. but two weeks from the break up seems like an eternity.. We always see each other but we choose to ignore each other.. The last time I saw Kyuhyun was when I was forced by Yesung to attend the opening of his Cafe.. and as usual he is inconsiderate and evil.. We even accidentally or purposely seated on the same table.. which flows with negative energy and awkwardness.. Especially when Yesung is extra sweet to me.. and he introduced me to his parents which actually my father's friends... 

I was busy doing some editing cuts for the next month issue of the magazine we are working with,  Miss Lee,  my boss approached me.. 

"Miss Chan.. I heard from the staff that you are a Super Junior fan.." she opened the conversation and i politely nod.. 

"Great.. I got this exclusive interview for their sub unit Super Junior KRY.." she said and my sanity is breaking down on her feet.. No.. It can't be..

"And? What does it do to me?" I asked her and she smiled.. oh Lord.. I love my boss.. but I want to scratch her pretty face right now.. 

"You will do the honors to do the interview.." She chuckled and for me.. she is a witch laughing at my misery.. damn.. I did everything to avoid the evil Cho Kyuhyun.. 

"Me? No way.." I said and I shook my head endlessly.. and she frowns

"Yes way.. you are doing it.. besides.. you are qualified.. you are smart.. perhaps you know them.." She continued at my brain trying to process every word she says.. Dooms day.. now tell me how can I forget that selfish guy.. 

"This is final Althea,.. you are doing it.." she said and I sighed.. I have no choice.. it's a thin line between professionalism and personal space.. of all Super Junior Subunit... KRY.. Kyuhyun Ryeowook and Yesung.. I have no problem with the later two... but Kyuhyun.....

"Alright.. when is the interview?" I asked her.. and i started to hate her now.. 

"On Wednesday.." she said and she left.. Damn.. today is Monday.. I totally loss track of time.. 

 

Wednesday.. My crew prepares the photo shoot.. as I seat meters away from the boys.. The stylist pick clothes for the three guys as I nervously reviewing the questions to be asked.. Crap.. I hate Miss Pretty Face already.. the way she drafted the questions.. damn.. how will Kyuhyun will answer this?

I help the photographer in choosing backgrounds.. when I caught Kyuhyun eyeing on me and I scoffs.. 

"Tcchh.." I showed him my not-so-amused-face but my heart longs for him.. as ever.. he looked away.. as he is busy 

 

"Thea!" Ryeowook beamed at me as he wave his hand and Yesung on the other hand sweetly smiled at me like he always did.. 

"I'm here not to help you forget him.. I'm here because I am a friend who always be with you.. I know I cannot replace him.. and I will not ask you to do it now.. be your self.. if you can't like me at least be my friend.." 

I closed my eyes as the guilt of dumping a nice guy over Kyuhyun.. I'm not regretting.. I'm just guilty dumping him.. he is so kind.. he nevr left my side.. he always comforts me.. and the only thing i can give him is a thank you word.. 

I waved back at them as i smiled brightly ignoring the third person who keeps staring at me like I am some kind of a joke.. He played on me.. that's the only thing I can think off.. and I am starting to hate him.. 

"Okay Althea.. The boys are ready now.. can I start photo shoot?" Jin the photographer asked.. 

"You do Yesung first...as I interview Ryeowook.. then the next will be.." I stopped why is it so painful to say his name.. 

"Kyuhyun?" Jin ask me and I nod..

"Yes, him.." I nod and I waved my hand at Ryeowook to start my inter view

 

"It's nice to see you again Thea.." Ryeowook hugged me tight as I sighed when we got into a private room for interview 

"You too Wookie.." I pat his shoulder.. 

"How are you now?" He seriously asked me.. imagine.. Ryeowook with a serious face..

"Hey.. I'm the interviewer.." i pinched his cheeks and he laugh.. 

"Okay i'll let you get away this time.. but we are going to talk.." he said and we took our seat

"If this is about him.." I warned him but he shook his head

"We just don't want what he doing to himself.." Ryeowook hold my hand

"I don't care about him anymore.. he left me remember?" I said and he nods.. 

"Shall we start the interview?" I asked him and he smiled

"Of course..." He leans on the chair and I do some questions.. s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter