The New Girl

Unforgetable Journey. Unforgetable Story

*Iria POV*

Sukkie parked his car near a big park. He said he’ll take few scenes here. I looked around the park. Greeny grass, flowers and big trees. Looked really nice. I believe greeny grass is such a calming color, just like blue.

“Lets go.” Sukkie looked at me and smiled.

I looked back at him and nodded. I got out of his car. Fresh air. I breathe deeply. I love to breathe deep fresh air like this, or in the morning. Morning fresh air able to clear lungs from polutions and stuff. That’s why I love it. My friends said that im kind of health freak. But I accepted that as a compliment. Health always comes first.

Sukkie took my hand. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back at me then he started to walk. Its kind of weird at first time he held my hand, but I think I’ll get used to that. He’s just trying to be a nice bestfriend and he did well.

I looked at Sukkie’s friends sat under a big tree.  I actually felt kind of nervous, but I tried to keep my cool. Sukkie walked to them. They looked at us both. I smiled at them.

“I want to introduce Iria to you all.” Sukkie and I stood in front of them.

I looked at them all, then my eyes set on a guy with red short hair. That guy greeted me before in meeting room. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at him. He seems nice. I looked at the girl who sat in the middle of that red hair guy and a blonde guy. I saw that girl before. She’s the girl who sat next to Sukkie in meeting room. She wore guy’s clothes but she still looked pretty. She looked like a pretty guy.

The blonde guy got up and looked at me. He smiled at me, “Annyeonghaseyo. My name’s Lee Hong Ki” He introduced himself then bow a bit.

I looked at Sukkie, “You did the same thing to greet each other, right?”

Sukkie looked at me and nodded, “You can say ‘Annyeonghaseyo’ back or just bow.”

I nodded and look at that blonde guy, “Annyeonghaseyo. Im Iria.” I bow a bit.

Lee Hong Ki looked at me and smiled, “You are a fast learner. You can call me Hong Ki.” he sat back on the grass.

Hong Ki seems really nice and friendly. He looks cute too, like a litte boy. I smiled and nodded. I looked at that pretty girl in the middle. She smiled at me. I smiled back at her.

“Park Shin Hye.” Sukkie introduced her to me.

She got up and greeted me, "Annyeonghaseyo.”

I looked at her and greeted her back. She smiled at me. I smiled at her. A polite girl. I started thinking like an old lady met a young girl. Well, she looks younger than me.

The red hair guy got up and greeted me, “Annyeonghaseyo. Im Kim Hyun Joong. You can call me Hyun Joong.”

I looked at him and smiled. I greeted him back.

“Are you Lee Min Ho’s girlfriend?” Park Shin Hye asked me.

I looked at her and shook my head, “No. Im nobody’s girlfriend.” I smiled at her.

She looked at me, “Then why you..?”. Hong Ki got up fast and covered Park Shin Hye’s mouth with his hand. Hong Ki looked at me and Sukkie, “Since you’re the new girl. Why don’t you sing for us.”. He looked at Park Shin Hye and talked in Korean Language. I don’t understand what he was saying. Park Shin Hye nodded then Hong Ki uncovered . They looked at me and Sukkie.

I looked at Hong Ki, “I cant sing. Im just a bathroom singer.” I laughed awkwardly.

Hong Ki looked at me and laughed, “Sometime a huge thing start in the bathroom.”. I don’t understand what he was saying and seemed like everyone confused too. Hong Ki looked at everyone, “Ah never mind.”.

Sukkie walked and took the guitar near Hyun Joong. I looked at him, “Are you going to sing?”

He walked to me and smiled, “No, you sing and I play the guitar.” He sat on the grass.

I looked at him surprised, “What? I cant sing.”. Ugh what should I do? I don’t want to embarrass myself with my voice. I only sing in the bathroom. And my dad oftenly asked me to shut up. Yes, that happened a lot. So, I know my voice will be so embarassing.

“Everyone can sing.” Sukkie looked at me.

“Sing!” Hong Ki excitedly shouted and clapped his hands too. He looked like a little boy. That’s really cute. I looked at Hong Ki and laughed. I nodded my head.

“Your favorite song. Okay? That one you gave me. Glen Hansard & Markéta Irglová? Falling slowly?” Sukkie started to play the guitar.

I looked at him and nodded. I sat next to him and started to sing.

I don't know you
But I want you
All the more for that
Words fall through me
And always fool me
And I can't react
And games that never amount
To more than they're meant
Will play themselves out

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice
You'll make it now

Falling slowly, eyes that know me
And I can't go back
Moods that take me and erase me
And I'm painted black
You have suffered enough
And warred with yourself
It's time that you won

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice

You've made it now
Falling slowly sing your melody
I'll sing it loud

Everyone clapped their hands when I finished singing. I felt my cheeks burning. I looked at Sukkie and smiled, “I had fun singing with you.”

He put down the guitar and looked at me, “Lets do that another time then.”

I shook my head, “No. Thanks.” I laughed.

“Your voice sounds really nice.”

I looked at Park Shin Hye smiled at me with her two thumbs up, “Thanks.”

She nodded her head, “You should be a singer.”

I shook my head and smiled, “Im not that good.”

“You know what, you should sing our song.”

I looked at Hong Ki, “Your song?”

He nodded his head and looked at Sukkie, “Sukkie, you should show her our song. Her voice sounds really good.”

I looked at Sukkie. Sukkie looked at Hong Ki and nodded. He looked at me, “I will show you later, okay?”

I nodded. Ah I remembered that Sukkie is a singer. My God, my voice must be so embarassing. Sighed.

“Saw you singing with Sukkie really make me want to sing with you.” Said Hyun Joong smiled at me.

I looked at him and smiled back at him, “Maybe we should do that sometime.”

Hyun Joong nodded and smiled.

“Hey, you don’t want to sing with me but then you want to sing with him?” Asked Sukkie.

I looked at Sukkie and nodded with a bright smile on my face. He looked at me with annoyed face.

Someone came to us and spoke in Korean language. I looked at him. He’s that guy who offered me that part. Everyone got up. Sukkie gave me his hand and I took his hand then got up. That guy talked with Sukkie and I don’t understand what they said. That middle age guy looked at me surprise. I looked at him and bow a bit, “Annyeonghaseyo.”. He did the same thing to me. Hong Ki came closer to me and took my hand. I looked at him suprisingly. He smiled at me, “Iria, lets watch us working.” He started walking without hearing words I want to say. I looked at Sukkie confused.

Sukkie looked at me and Hong Ki. He chased us and grabbed my hand. I stopped walking, that made Hong Ki stop walking too. Hong Ki looked at Sukkie, “Sukkie-ah, im taking her with me.”. His begging face looked like a little boy who asked for something to his mom. That’s kind of cute.

I looked at Sukkie, “He grabbed my hand first.” I smiled and tried to let go off my hand.

Sukkie looked at me with widened eyes, he gripped my hand tightly.

I looked at them both. They acted like kids. Sighed. I tried to let go off my hands from Sukkie and Hong Ki, but they gripped my hand tightly. I looked at them, “Let me go, guys.”. They still held my hand tightly. I felt like a doll and these boys tried hard to keep me. I looked at Park Shin Hye walked near us, “Park Shin Hye, walk with me?”

Park Shin Hye looked at me surprised, “Mwo? Ah, Ye.” she nodded.

I looked at Sukkie and Hong Ki, “I want to walk with Park Shin Hye. Please.”.

They both looked at me and slowly let go of my hands. I smiled at them, “Thanks.”. I looked at Park Shin Hye and walked to her, I held her hand and smiled. She smiled back at me. She reminded me of my sister. I miss her. I walked with Park Shin Hye. I looked at Hong Ki, Sukkie, Hyun Joong and that guy walked behind me and Park Shin Hye. I smiled at Sukkie. He looked at me and turned to look other side. He seemed mad. And his mad face looked kind of cute. I laughed a bit.

*Jang Geun Suk POV*

I looked at Iria walked in front of me with Shin Hye. Why she didn’t choose me to walk her to the set? That was so annoying. She looked at me and smiled. She teased me? Ha, I couldn’t believe that. I looked to the other side and ignored her smile.

They got along together.” My producer looked at Shin Hye and Iria.

I looked at those girls and nodded.

You should make her accept my offer, Sukkie.

Ye. Her voice is good too. She can sing.” Said Hong Ki looked at me then looked at to my producer.

My producer looked at Hong Ki surprised, “Really? That’s a good thing. She can play and sing for this movie. Sukkie…”.

I looked at my producer. He looked at me with begging eyes. Ah I hate this. I looked at the other side, “Just say it.

Please make her play as Ann and sing for this movie. She’s beautiful and can sing. Besides its only few episodes. And I will change the dialog into English, with a little simple Korean languages ofcourse. You can teach her. Or Min Ho will teach her, he said he will.

I stopped walking and looked at my producer, “I will teach her.

His eyes widened surprisingly, “That means you agree to help me?"

Damn. He’s so full of tricks. Sighed. I looked around and nodded.

Great, Sukkie! My man!”

I ignored him and started walking to the set.

Hong Ki looked at me, “Im sure she will take his offer. Hwaiting!”. He looked so happy, I just nodded my head. Hyun Joong looked at me and smiled, “Good luck.”. I nodded my head. Sighed. What should I do or say to make Iria accept the offer?

*Lee Min Ho POV*

How could I forget to ask her number? I felt stupid. Glad the producer of my next movie told me that she’s in location where I should take my scenes. It wasn’t really hard to find her and I cant wait to meet her.

I parked my car and got out my car in a hurry. I came a bit late because I was shooting my other movie. Damn full schedule. And I have to be professional about that. I walked to the set. I looked at Jung Geun Suk did his scene with Park Shin Hye, Lee Hong Ki and Hyun Joong. I walked to my seat. My eyes caught Iria sat on the chair and watched the shooting. I smiled. I sat on my seat and a makeup artist came to me. She did her job to put makeup on my face. My eyes kept looking at Iria. She wore a purple dress. She looks so cute. And her hair so beautiful.

Isnt that girl who kissed you in that newspaper’s picture?” Asked the makeup artist.

I looked at her, “Yes, she is.

She’s your girlfriend? She came with Sukkie today.

Really?

Ye.

I looked at Jang Geun Suk has finish the scene. He walked to Iria and sat next to her. They both talked and laughed. Jang Geun Suk held her hand. I felt so burning inside. Am I jealous? Whatever it is, its not a good feeling.