When The Truth Revealed

Unforgetable Journey. Unforgetable Story

*Lee Min Ho POV*

I heard she sighed while i drove to my next location. I looked at her, she looked out the window. A beautiful brave girl. I looked back to the road. She does this travel alone just to meet her friend and he's busy. What kind of friend is that? She took a flight just to visit him. If i were her i will dump that kind of friend. I looked at the building where every casts and crews waiting for me. Im just a guest star in this movie. But they paid me pretty big money. I need the money, besides i like my character in that movie. I parked my car near the building.

''You want me to wait here?'' Iria asked me.

I looked at Iria and shook my head, ''Come with me.'' i smiled. How can i leave such a beautiful girl like you alone in my car?

Iria nodded and got out of my car. She looked around the building and waited for me.

I got out of my car and walked to her. I looked at her, ''Follow me?''

She looked at me and nodded. I walked to the front door and got inside the building. Iria walked behind me.

*Jang Geun Suk POV*

''When will he come?'' I asked the director.

The director looked at me, ''He'll be here in a moment. Be patient, Geun Suk-ah.''

I hate waiting. I really wanted to meet Iria. Even i dont know how to tell her the truth. Sighed.

''Min Ho!'' The director's voice surprised me.

Finally he's here. I got up and looked at Min Ho. That girl... Iria? What? Why she's with him? My body felt like freezing when i looked at her with him.

*Iria POV*

I walked beside Min Ho and followed him. Ordinary office building. Should i take the picture of this building? Uhm maybe no.

''Min Ho!'' Someone called Min Ho.

Min Ho bow a bit and greeted him, ''Anneyonghaseyo.''. He bow a bit and said the same thing. Ah that was how the greet each other.

I looked at the people stood in front of Min Ho and me. My eyes spotted someone who exactly look like Sukkie. Wait. Thats Him. Jang Geun Suk. What he's doing here?

''You are that girl in the newspaper.'' Someone talked to me in Korean.

''What newspaper?'' Min Ho asked him back in Korean.

I looked at them confused. That middle age guy gave Min Ho a newspaper. I took a look a bit. I saw my pictures there. Me and Sukki's picture. What? Whats going on?

''You're in the newspaper. Are you Jang Geun Suk's girlfriend?'' Min Ho looked at me.

I looked at him confused and shook my head, ''He's my friend that i told you. Whats going on?''

''They thought that you're Jang Geun Suk's new girlfriend. He's an actor and singer here in Korea. All over Asia. Dont you know that?'' Min Ho explained everything to me and that surprised me.

My eyes widened, ''What? An actor and singer?''

Min Ho nodded his head and put the newspaper on the table next to him.

What? He never told me about that. He said he's working in a local company. He lied to me? I looked at Geun Suk freezed and he looked back at me. It hurted. Why it hurted?

''Are you okay?'' Min Ho looked at me.

I nodded my head and held my tears.

*Min Ho POV*

I looked at Iria, she looked surprise. I followed her eyes and she looked at Jang Geun Suk. They both looked at each other. But why they didnt greet each other? Friends does that.

''Min Ho lets start the meeting.'' The director said to me. I looked at him and nodded. I looked at Iria, ''Are you okay?''

She nodded with eyes kept looking at Jang Geun Suk. She's not okay. I held her hand and took her with me. I followed the director to a big private room. All the casts also followed him.

''Min Ho, i can wait outside.'' Iria stopped walking.

I pulled out the chair in front of her, ''No. You can sit here.''. I looked at Jang Geun Suk still looked at her. Something going on between them.

* Jang Geun Suk POV*

What is she doing with Lee Min Ho? How they knew each other? Why Lee Min Ho held her hand? She looked sad. I think Lee Min Ho told her everything. Sighed. I sat on the chair with eyes still looked at them both.

''Oppa, are you okay?'' Shin Hye asked me and sat next to me.

I nodded, ''Ne.''.

''Isnt that girl on the newspaper, oppa?''

''Ne.''

''Okay lets start the meeting.'' The director said to all the casts.

My eyes still glued to Iria. She sat next to Lee Min Ho. She looked down. What did i do to her?

*Iria POV*

He lied to me. I looked down. Why he did that? For a year? He got so much time to tell me the truth. It broke my heart that i knew everything from someone else. Maybe that was why people stare at me like im a freak when i was walking on the street. Because that headline news. Is he that popular? Ah! What have you done, Iria? Now you have haters. Sighed. I want to go back to my hotel. I looked at the middle age guy who talked in front of the people and i dont understand words he said. I looked at the people in the room. They looked back at me for a while and they kept focus to what the man said in front of them. I looked at Sukkie talked with a pretty girl next to him. She looks so pretty. She looked back at me. I looked at the people. They looked at me. Why they looked at me?

''The director wants you to play in this movie.'' Min Ho talked to me in low voice.

I looked at him surprisingly, ''What? I cant. I cant speak Korean.''

Min Ho looked at the man who stood in front of the people and talked with Korean language. I looked at them confused. I have no clue what they talked about. Why that man wanted me to play in his movie?

Min Ho looked at me, ''He really want you to play. He told me to teach you Korean language.''

I looked at Min Ho, ''Im just a tourist. You cant hire a tourist. I dont have the working visa.''

Min Ho talked to that man again. I looked at Min Ho and that man. Why he wants me to play? I asked to myself again. I dont like being in the spotlight. When this meeting will end? Sighed. I dont like being here.

Min Ho looked at me, ''If you agree to play then he'll take care everything.''

I looked at Min Ho, i couldnt say anything. I gripped his shirt, ''I just want to get out of here. Please.'' i begged him with low voice.

He nodded and talked to that men. I looked down and gripped Min Ho's shirt tightly to help me held my tears.

*Jang Geun Suk POV*

I couldnt take my eyes off of Iria. I couldnt hear what she said to Lee Min Ho also. She looked like begging him for something. She looked sad. Ofcourse! Im the one who make her sad.

''She said she'll think about it.'' Lee Min Ho told the director about Iria's respond for the offer to play in this movie.

He's her interpreter now? I couldnt believe that! How she met him anyway? What happened to me?? Arg! I better think what should i say to Iria.

*Lee Min Ho POV*

I looked at Iria and felt worry about her. I could feel she gripped my shirt. Is she okay? I took her hand and held it.

She glued her eyes to the ground. She held back my hand.

''Okay. The meeting is over for now. Min Ho, keep inform me about her decision.'' The director looked at me and ended up the meeting.

I looked at him and nodded, ''Ye.''. I looked at Iria, ''I'll take you to your hotel, okay?''. She nodded her head with eyes still glued to the ground. I looked at Jang Geun Suk, he looked at her. Jang Geun Suk, what did you do to her?

*Iria POV*

I couldnt breath. I want to get out of here. Away from Sukkie. I looked at the people stood up and left the room. I got up and looked at Min Ho. He looked at me and got up. He held my hand tightly. I looked at the guy who stood in front of me. A young guy with red short hair. He looked back and me and bow his head a bit. I bow my head a bit then he walked pass me by.

''Iria.'' I heard Sukkie called me and stood in front of me.

I looked at him. I felt like choking. Felt like words couldnt come out.

Sukkie held my other hand and looked at me, ''Im sorry...''

I looked at him, ''I want to go back to my hotel.''. I held Min Ho's hand tightly.

''I'll take you there.'' He said.

I shook my head, ''Min Ho will take me.'' i let go of my hand.

Sukkie looked surprise, ''What?''

I looked at Min Ho. He nodded his head then got up and walked out of room. I followed him and left Sukkie stood still.

*Geun Suk POV*

She chose Lee Min Ho over me? What should i do? I've disappointed her. I've broke her trust.

''Oppa, gwenchana?'' Shin Hye looked at me worry.

I looked at her, ''Nan gwenchana. I'll take you home, okay?''

She nodded, ''Ne.''

I walked out of room with Shin Hye walked beside me. Maybe Iria just need some time. She must be surprised.

*Lee Min Ho POV*

I kept holding her hand when we were walking to my car. I looked at her and she looked down. She looked sad. What happened between her and Jang Geun Suk? I opened my car door for her. She let go of my hand and got inside the car, ''Thanks, Min Ho.''.

''Ne." I closed the door and walked to the driver side. I kept wondering what happened between them. I got inside the car and started the engine. I looked to the street then drove her back to her hotel.

I looked at Iria and she kept looking outside the window. Is she alright? I looked at to the road. I dont know what happened between her and Jang Geun Suk, whatever it is must be something bad.

I looked at Iria again, ''Are you really okay?''

Iria looked at me, ''Not really... But i'll be fine tho.''

She looked sad. I kept looking at her, ''Uhm... Whats wrong between you and Jang Guen Suk?'' i asked carefully. I dont want to offend her.

She looked down then she looked back at me, ''He lied to me...''

''Lied to you?''

She nodded, ''He told me that he's working in a local company. He didnt tell me that he's an actor and singer. A famous person here in Korea. Even all around Asia.'' she sighed.

What? He told her that? That sounds funny actually. And how come she didnt know Jang Geun Suk? That guy is famous.

''I didnt know that he's an actor. And a singer...'' She looked down.

''Dont you have tv?''

She laughed and looked at me, ''Ofcourse i do. Do you think im living in somewhere without technology?''

I laughed. Its good to saw her laughing.

''I just didnt have time to watch tv. I was so busy working, even i worked on weekend. I only spared my time just to talked to Sukkie after work. My dad and sister complained about my work habit. I couldnt stand not to work and achieve things. They told me to spare my time for them. I've tried. But always failed and disappointed them. They said they missed me. I decided to resign weeks ago and spent a lot of time with my dad and sister before i decided to come and visit Sukkie. I didnt know he's so busy. I thought we would have fun together. He got a year to tell me the truth. But he didnt do that. I just disappointed...'' She looked down and sighed.

If i were her i must be disappointed too. I cant tolerate lie. I rather choose the hurt truths than sweet lies. I looked to the street then looked back at her, ''You have me now. I told you i will take you go around and i promise i will.'' i smiled at her.

She smiled at me, ''Thanks, Min Ho.''

I nodded. I looked straight to the street. It feels like i knew her for a long time. Weird feeling. I never felt this kind of feeling before.