The Lost Girl

Unforgetable Journey. Unforgetable Story

*Iria POV*

The sun light that came through the glass sliding door woke me up. I opened my eyes slowly and took my cellphone. I looked at the clock on my cellphone screen, ''8.30 am...''. Uuugh i slept well last night. My mind took me back to last night when i had dinner with Sukkie. That brought smile on my face. I cant wait to meet him again today. I wondered where will he take me today. Hmmm should i call him? I looked at my cellphone. Ah one text message. From Sukkie?! He texted me?! ''Aah!!'' i screamed excitedly. I got up and sat on the bed as i opened the message.

'Sleep tight. I had fun tonight. You look more beautiful in real life. I'll see you tomorrow.'

Goodnight text. He melted me. I laughed and buried my head to the pillow.

*Jang Geun Suk POV*

Its been half an hour i stared at my cellphone. Should i call her? What if she still sleeping? I told her that i'll call her. ''Ah!'' streesing moment.

''Gwaenchanayo?'' Hyun Joong's voice surprised me.
I looked at him standing beside me, ''Nan gwenchana''. My eyes looked at my cellphone again. Okay, i will call her. I dialed her number then got up from my seat and walked out of set. I walked around while waited for her to answer my call.

''Hallo.''
''Ah good morning. You woke up already? Or my call woke you up? You can go back to sleep if you need that.'' I talked fast nervously. Ah why am i nervous?
She laughed, ''No, i just woke up actually. Not because you called me.''
I laughed. Why did i laugh? I wiped the sweat on my forehead. She made me sweating.
''Sukkie?''
''Ne. Im here.''
''Okay. I thought you kidnapped by aliens.'' She laughed.
I laughed bit hard. She's funny. I stopped walking and looked at the people around me. Busy people.
''So, we'll meet again today?''
I couldnt help to smile, ''Yes. If you want to ofcourse.''
''Yes, i do want to.'' She laughed.

''Geun Suk! Lets do the scene!'' The director called me loudly.

My God! Why he called me loudly?! What if Iria hear that? She doesnt know that im an actor. She only knows that im a staff in a local company.
''Sukkie?''
She heard that! What should i do? I walked around panic, ''Uhm Iria, i'll call you later. Okay? Have a good day.''. Sighed. I hung up the phone. Im sorry, Iria...

*Iria POV*

He hung up on me. Again. Sighed. Whatever. Whats wrong with him?! Gaaah!!!

I looked around the room. What should i do now? Sighed. Okay, i will do the tour by myself, without my tour guide. He annoyed me. Whatever. Maybe i should take a map with me. Yes, i dont want to get lost. Lets get ready.

I get off of the bed and walked to the bathroom.

*Jang Geun Suk POV*

''Cut! Break time!'' The director shouted and ended the scene. I walked to my seat.

''Sukkie, who's this girl?'' My manager walked beside me and gave me a newspaper.

I sat on my chair and looked at him confused, ''What? What girl?''. I took the newspaper, i read the headline, ''Jang Geun Suk and his girlfriend...?'' i looked at the picture of me and Iria held hands at the restaurant. That picture surprised me. I looked at the other pictures of Iria. What?! They got her picture closeup?!

''Your new girlfriend, Jang Geun Suk?'' The producer's voice surprised me.

''Aniyo. She's just a friend.'' I put the newspaper on the table next to me. I looked at the director grabbed it and read it. Sighed.

''She's not Korean?'' He asked me and still looked at the newspaper.

''She's from Philippine. She came just to visit.'' I grabbed my water and drink it.

''Geunyeoneun aleumdabda. I want her to be one of our casts.''

I almost spill my water. What?! I looked at him surprised, ''Mwo?!''

He put the newspaper back on my table and looked at me, ''Ye. I want her to play. Bring her here.'' he smiled and went to his chair.

What? She doesnt even know im an actor. Agh! What should i do?

*Iria POV*

I walked out the hotel building cheerfully. Its my first tour day! Im so excited. I looked at my map. ''Uhm its my hotel...'' i pointed at the hotel sign on the map. I looked around. Uhm lets just walk to the right. Right is always a good side, i thought to myself. I walked along the road. Some people looked at me and whispered in Korean language. I looked at myself. Uhm what happened? Something wrong with me? My clothes? I looked at my clothes. Nothing weird. I dressed properly. Ah whatever. I continued walking.



*Jang Geun Suk POV*

What should i do? Maybe i should call her and tell her the truth? I looked at myself in the mirror, "Iria, i want to tell you the truth. Im an actor. And my director want you to play in his movie.''. Arg! That came out wrong. Sighed.

''Hey, Geun Suk. Lets finish the scene.'' The director called me.

I looked at him and nodded. I'll think about the way to tell Iria the truth later.

*Iria POV*

I looked at the map, ''Uhm where am i?''. I got lost. I looked around. Someone bumped me hard till i fell on the ground, ''Ah!''

''Chwesonhamnida.'' He gave me his hand.

I looked at him, ''Watch your steps!'' i got up by myself and ignored his hand.

''Gwenchanayo?''

I looked at him confused, ''I cant speak Korean.''

''Ah arraso. Are you okay?''

I think he repeated his question. I nodded. Ah! He's korean and he's speaking English. Why dont i ask him the direction? Smart, Iria. I smiled at him, ''Can you help me? I want to go to Seoul Tower. Which directions should i take?'' i asked him nicely.

''I want to go there too. I can take you there. Im Lee Min Ho.'' He gave me his hand.

What should i do? Should i take his offer? He's a stranger. What if he kidnap me and kill me. I dont know anyone except Sukkie here. I looked at his face, he doesnt look like a bad guy. But look can be deceiving. Should i trust him? But i dont want to get lost. Ugh okay if something bad happen i will just run away. I gave him my hand, ''Iria.''

He shook my hand and smiled, ''Nice to know you.''

I nodded and let go of my hand. He seems nice. But once again, Iria. Look can be deceiving. I remind myself.

''Okay. Shall we?''

I nodded and followed him. People around me looked at us and whispered something in Korean. What they talked about? Maybe its the way that dressed? I looked at Lee Min Ho, ''Lee Min Ho, can i ask you something?''

He looked at me and nodded, ''Just call me Min Ho.''

I nodded, ''Okay. Im wondering why people staring at us? Something wrong with the way i dressed?''

He smiled, ''No. You dressed cutely.''

''Okay. Then why they staring at us?'' I asked him once again.

He put his hands inside his pockets and shrugged, ''You came to this country alone? You're not scared if you get lost like before?''

I looked at the ground and sighed, ''I came to visit my friend. But he seemed busy. He said he will take me tour but that seems imposibble now.''

''I can take you go around.''

I looked at him. But you're a stranger.

''Whats wrong? You dont believe me?''

''Ah no. I didnt say that.''

''So, you believe me?''

''I didnt say that either.''

He laughed, ''Okay. You can trust me. Im not a bad guy. And i wont kidnap you then kill you. Im not a serial killer.''

What? Did he just read my mind? My eyes widened when i heard he said those things. Wow. He could read me.

''Are you okay?''

''Ah yes. Im okay. Im sorry.'' I looked at the Seoul tower in front of me. Its so awesome. Wow.

''Lee Min Ho. Where have you been? Go makeup. We should do your scene.'' A Korean guy came to Lee Min Ho and looked at me.

I looked at the guy who stood in front of Min Ho. Then my eyes looked at the crowd near the tower. Cameras? Those people looked like movie crews.

''Who's that, Min Ho?'' That guy still looked at me and asked Min Ho something in Korean.

Min Ho looked at me, ''What to see me working?'' he smiled.

I looked at him. Working? Ah is he and actor? With that look i think he is but maybe he's just a crew or maybe i should just ask him directly, ''Working? Are you a movie crew?''

He laughed, ''Just watch me working if you want to.'' he walked to the movie set.

I followed him since i dont know anyone else here and he said he wants to give me a tour.

''You can sit here next to me.'' He said and pointed to the empty chair next to him.

I nodded and sat on the chair. I looked around. I never see a movie set or people shoot a movie before. Wow i got my first experience here. Awesome. I looked at the girl who came to Min Ho and she brough beauty case. She talked to him and she put makeup on his face. Oh my God, is he an actor? I think a crew doesnt need to do that, ''You are the actor?''

Lee Min Ho looked at me and smiled.

My eyes widened surprisingly, ''Thats why people stared at us. Ah! I know now.'' I laughed.

He smiled and closed his eyes.

I looked around the set. What a cool experience.

''Annyeonghaseyo.'' A guy who talked to Lee Min Ho greeted me and bow his head a bit.

I looked at him and nodded.

''She cant speak Korean.'' Min Ho said something in Korean.

I looked at Min Ho, ''What?''

He opened his eyes and looked at me, ''I was talking to him. I said you cant speak Korean.''

I looked at the guy who stood up in front of me, ''Yes, i cant speak Korean. Im sorry.''

That guy looked at me, ''I...Dont...Uhm...''

''He cant speak English'' said Min Ho.

I looked at Min Ho, ''You can help me translate what he says. If you dont mind.''

''I have to work. Im sorry.'' He got up and walked to the set.

Wow what an attitude. He changed so fast. How can someone like that be my tour guide? Why everyone annoyed me so much? Uuugh!

''You are beautiful.''

I looked at Min Ho's friend and smiled, ''Thanks.''. But my day isnt that beautiful. Sighed. Bad day.

*Jang Geun Suk POV*

I tried to call Iria after finished do the scene but her cellphone off. I still dont know what to do. I want to tell her first about this before she finds out.

''We're waiting for Lee Min Ho for a while, okay? He's our guest star.'' Said the director. He looked at me, ''Geun Suk-ah, you did good.'' he smiled.

''Kamsahamida.'' I looked at him and smiled. A fake one. Sighed. I couldnt stop thinking about Iria.

*Iria POV*

Min Ho took me to look around the Seoul tower. I loved the tour. I took a lot of pictures, Min Ho helped me took my pictures everywhere. It was fun. We even took pictures together.He apologized for the way he acted earlier and he showed me things i've never seen.

''Where you staying?'' He asked me while we sat on the bench near the tower.

I looked at him, ''A hotel near that street where i got lost.'' i laughed.

''I'll take you back to your hotel. I dont want you to get lost again.''

I nodded and smiled. Charming and nice.

''But i got to go somewhere first. You just join me, okay? Trust me.'' He looked at me warmly.

He showed me things i've never seen. He treated me nicely. We had fun together. I think i just made a new friend here. I smiled and nodded.

''Okay. Its getting late. Lets go then.'' He got up and waited for me.

I got up and walked behind him. I looked at him, he's so tall and handsome. I looked at his hands. Big hands. I love big hands. I fancy guy's hands and i dont know why.

Min Ho took me to his car. He opened the door for me, just like Sukkie did. Ah, Sukkie... Where is he?

I got inside Min Ho's car, ''Thanks.'' i looked at him and smiled. He smiled back at me then close the car door. I looked at him walking to the driver door. His look amazed me. He got inside the car and started his engine. I looked at him driving. A cool guy. My mind took me back to that night when Sukkie took me back to the hotel. Sighed. I kind of miss him.