Beautiful Caretaker

Unforgetable Journey. Unforgetable Story

*Iria POV*

The happy atmosphere changed when i told Sukkie that i will stay with Min Ho tonight. I coudnt let Min Ho stay alone. His mother on business trip and he'll be with his maids only. I dont think they can take care of him. Sukkie looked at me sharply, "Can we talk outside?"

I looked at him and nodded my head. He got out his car. I looked at Min Ho, "I'll be right back. Okay?". He looked at me and nodded. I looked at Sukkie waiting for me. Sighed. What he wants to talk about? I got out the car and walking to him, "What you want to talk about?" i asked him hesitantly. He looked angry and that scared me.

"Why you chose to stay with him?"

"Y-you know that he's sick. I-i cant leave him alone."

"He got his maids. He wont be alone."

"They cant take care of him. Besides its only tonight. I will come to your place tomorrow."

Sukkie looked the other way, "Tsk. Who are you? His new babysitter?"

Okay. That's it, Sukkie. That's it! I looked at him sharply, "Whats your problem? First, you yelled at me and now you talked harsh to me. What do you want, Sukkie?!"

Sukkie looked at me and gripping my shoulder tightly, "I want you! I want you to stay with me!" suddenly he kissed my lips.

I looked at him suprise. My eyes widened. What. The. Hell? I lost for a few minutes till i realize that Min Ho punched Sukkie and he fell on the ground. I looked at them both. My God, not again. I walked to Min Ho and held him, that was the only thing i could do to stop him. I looked at Min Ho, "Dont.". He looked at me and nodded. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Yah! Lee Min Ho!" Sukkie got up. He looked at me and Min Ho.

I looked at him, "Go home, Sukkie. We'll talk again later. I'll come to your house. You got my luggage. I will keep my words."

Sukkie looked at me, "Iria. Stay with me." he came to me.

"Go home. Take a rest." I walked with Min Ho to his house and left Sukkie stood there watching me and Min Ho.

*Jang Geun Suk POV*

I looked at them both walking and left me freeze. Why? Why she chose to stay with him? Even for a night. That really pissed me off. I walked to my car and got inside. I banged my car door and hit the stir. Anger. Lots of anger inside me. Damn, Iria! I started my car and drive high speed left Lee Min Ho's house.

*Lee Min Ho POV*

Iria helped me walking to my room. I looked at her. She doesnt say anything, in fact she's been so quiet since that clumsy guy kissed her. She must be surprised. That surprised me also when he kissed her all of the sudden. That was why i decided to getting out of his car and punched his pretty face. At least he woke up from his daydreaming to have my Iria. I told him to play fair earlier, but it seemed that he forgot how to play fair. Tch. Unbelievable.

"Are you okay?" i asked Iria.

She looked at me, "Yes." then she smiled at me.

I smiled at her. She helped me to lay down. She even helped me to take off my shoes. She's such a caretaker. I smiled looking at her while she covered my body with my blanket, "Thanks, Iria."

"No problem." She smiled back at me and sitting next to me, "Hows your feeling? Your tummy still hurt?"

I shook my head, "No. I just feeling dizzy and nausea."

I felt her hand touching my cheek and the look on her face changed, "My God, your body temperature so hot. I think you got fever. I will get wet towel." she got up and walked to my bathroom.

Fever? I touched my forehead. I didnt even realize that i got fever. I looked at Iria getting out of bathroom with a small bowl. Where did she get that bowl? She sat next to me and put the bowl on the table next to my bed, "Where did you get that bowl?"

She looked at me and laughed, "It was in your bathroom. I will wipe your face with this wet towel for a while, okay? Then i will compress your forehead.".

I nodded. I watched her as she wiping my face gently. She's really beautiful. Her eyes are so big. Dolly eyes, dolly lips, dolly face. She's such a pretty doll. She wiped my face with dry towel and started to compress my forehead. She touched my cheek with her palm. She looked at me as she caressing my cheek with her thumb gently. She looked worry. I held her hand and kissed her palm softly, "I'll be fine." i smiled at her. Suddenly i saw her cheeks blushing red. Beautiful.

She smiled back at me and nodded, "Now take a rest, Min Ho. I'll be here."

I held her hand, "Okay. You better still be here with me when i open my eyes in the morning.".

She laughed, "I will be here." she held back my hand and kissed my cheek. My heart was pounding crazily when she kissed my cheek. I looked at her. Could it be? She's falling for me? Or she's just being nice?