Unanswered Questions

Unforgetable Journey. Unforgetable Story

*Iria Pov*

“Iria, hurry up! I want to introduce you to my friends on the set.” Sukkie talked loud from the bed room while im enjoying my relaxation time in the bathtub. Sighed. Couldn’t he let me relax for a while after what happened to me? Those reporters really stressed me out. They chased me and asked me things I don’t even understand. I never thought my vacation would be this chaos. It started when a reporter took my picture when I was having dinner with Sukkie. I even didn’t know that he’s a famous person. He lied to me! I know I forgave him. Then I should really forget that lie he said long time ago when we were chatting online.

I got out of the bathtub and grabbed the towel. I wiped my wet body then put on the bathrobe. I got out of the bathroom to get my clothes, I looked at Sukkie laying on the bed. I kept walking to my luggage.

“Iria, are you that comfortable around me?” He looked at me and sat on the bed.

I looked at him confused, “What do you mean?”

“You. Only with that bathrobe.” His eyes looked at me head to toe.

I laughed, “ert.”. I took my clothes and walked back to the bathroom.

“Hey! Im not a ert.” He shouted.

I got inside the bathroom and closed the door. I looked at the mirror, “You are so weird, Sukkie.” I laughed. I hung my clothes on the back of bathroom door. I took the hair dryer and turned it on. I started to dry my hair.

“Iria.” Sukkie opened the bathroom door and looked at me.

I looked at him surprised, “Hey! What do you think you’re doing, Sukkie?”

He smiled innocently at me and came closer, “Nothing. I just want to help you dry your hair.”

My eyes widened suprisingly, “What? I don’t need your help. Get out!”

“I want to dry your hair.” He insisted and took the hair dryer from my hand. He started drying my hair.

I looked at him in the mirror, “You’re so weird.” I mumbled.

“Did you say something?” He asked and still busy drying my hair.

I smiled and shook my head. I looked at him drying my hair. His fingers are long. Pretty fingers for a guy. Pretty face too. Suddenly I remember that girl who sat next to him in the meeting room the other day, “Sukkie, that pretty girl who sat next to you in meeting room. She’s playing with you in that movie?”

“Shin Hye. Yes. Why?” His eyes kept focus to my hair.

“Nothing. She’s pretty. Don’t you like her?”

“I do like her. She’s like my own sister. Why? Are you jealous?” He looked at me in the mirror. He smiled at me, teasing smiled.

I looked at him in the mirror and laughed, “No.”

His eyes looked back to my hair, “I don’t mind if you’re jealous with her. And you.” He looked at me with eyes wide open, “Why did you kiss Lee Min Ho?”

What? How did he know? I remembered that reporter who took the picture of me and Min Ho. Is that on the newspaper? My eyes widened surprise and looked at Sukkie, “Its on newspaper?”

He nodded his head, “Front page.”

“What?! Front page?!”

He nodded his head again, “Yes. So, why you did that?”

I took the hair dryer from Sukkie’s hand and turned it off. I put the hair dryer on the wash basin. He looked at me confuse. I looked at him and pushed his body out of the bathroom, “Get out. I want to get dress.” I closed the bathroom door and locked it.

Sukkie called my name and knocked the bathroom door, “Why did you kiss Lee Min Ho?!”

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. It wasn’t what it looked like. But I wont tell Sukkie about this.

*Jang Guen Suk POV*

I hate the way she ignored my question. Why didn’t she answer me and tell me the truth? That wasn’t hard at all. If she loves him then I’ll be fine with that. Wait. Will I be really fine with that? Aish! That girl.

I walked to the bed and sat while I waited for Iria to get dress. I looked around. Its pretty nice hotel room. Its not a big hotel but the room pretty comfortable. I wondered how much she paid for 3 months staying here. Must be pretty lots of money. Why don’t I ask her to live with me? I’ll get to spend a lot of time together with her. Day and night. That idea brought smile on my face.

Iria got out of bathroom. I looked at her. She wore purple dress and she let her hair fall down this time. She looked so beautiful. Her look really amazed me. I love her bambi eyes and… those lips… those lips that I’ve kissed before. I really want to kiss her again. Strawberry.

“Sukkie?” Iria waved her hand in front of my face and that woke me up from my daydreaming of her.

I blinked my eyes, “Yes? You ready to go?”

She nodded her head and smiled, “Do you think your friends will like me?” she asked as she walked to the door.

I got up and followed her, “Ofcourse.”.

Iria closed the room door and locked it, “How do you know?”

I looked at her, “You’re beautiful.” I smiled. She smelled so good, “You smell so good.”

Iria looked at me and rolled her eyes. She smiled then walked to the lift.

I looked at her smiling, “Wait for me.” I chased her. I grabbed her hand and held it. I held her hand tightly so she wont leave me again.

*Lee Min Ho POV*

Iria. I couldn’t take my mind off of her. She’s so beautiful and I love how my mother easily got along with her. I think my mom accepted her in my family since all she knows that Iria is my girlfriend. I don’t know why but I seemed glad that picture is on newspaper. Is that bad? No, I don’t think so. I laughed.

Hey, are you okay? Laughing alone like a crazy guy.” My manager looked at me scared and confused.

Ne. Im fine.” I smiled at him.

Have you read the newspaper? Your picture and that girl kissed on front page.

I nodded, “Yes. I know that. I saw that this morning. My mom showed me.

My manager looked at me surprise, “Your mom showed you? What did she say? Did she tells you to concentrate with your carreer first?

She loves Iria.” I smiled. A wide smiled.

Mwo?! You should concentrate with your carreer, Min Ho. You’re like on top of the world now. The most expensive and talented actor. You’ll lost your fans because of that girl. You should do press conference and tell people that she’s not your girlfriend. I will arrange everything for you. For your own good. You don’t want to lose jobs because of that silly news, right?

I don’t like that sounds. My carreer will be fine and my fans wont hate me because of that. They’ll always support me. I shook my head, “You don’t need to do that. I don’t need to do press conference. My fans will always love me even if im with Iria. Im falling in love with her.

He nodded, “Okay. But does she love you back?

A question that I couldn’t answer. I don’t know the answer. I don’t know whether Iria love me or no. Or she just want me to be her brother. Arg! That brother thing really ruined my mood. But she kissed me back this morning. God, Iria! You confused me.