The Deal

Unforgetable Journey. Unforgetable Story

*Iria POV*

I opened my room door and got inside the room, ''Where will you take me today, Min Ho?'' i looked at him got inside my room. I closed the door.

''Everland.''

I looked at him, ''Everland?''

He looked at me smiling and nodded his head, ''Theme park.''.

Theme park? My eyes widened when i heard those words. My God, i love theme park. It's like one of my favorite places. I laughed excitedly, ''I love theme park. Im going to change my clothes first. Okay?''

Min Ho smiled and nodded his head as i walked to my luggage to get my clothes. I took my short and loose top. I looked at him, ''Make yourself comfortable, Min Ho.'' i smiled at him.

He smiled back at me, ''Pretty nice room.''.

I smiled and nodded my head, ''Slept here once only, i guess.'' i took my cellphone out of my bag and charged it. I put my bag on the bed.

''Once?''

I looked at Min Ho sat on the couch, ''Yes. It was my first night in Korea. My second night was in your house. My third night, which is last night, in Sukkie's house.''

''Jang Geun Suk's house?'' His eyes widened suprisingly.

I looked at him confused, ''Yes. Jang Geun Suk's house. Uhm why? You looked suprise.''

He looked at me and shook his head, ''No. Nothing.''

Okay. I said to my self then walked to the bathroom. What's wrong with him and Sukkie? Sukkie was mad at me over him too, i guess. They're like rivals or something? I really dont know whats going on with those guys. Whatever. I got inside the bathroom and closed the door.

*Lee Min Ho's POV*

I looked at Iria walked to the bathroom and got inside. So, she was staying in Jang Geun Suk's house last night? Just the two of them alone last night? Aish. Sighed. Maybe its better if she stays in my place, besides my mom wants her to stay too. I looked at Iria got out of the bathroom. She wore short and loose top. She looks hot. Those legs look so smooth and beautiful. Aish. What was i thinking?

She walked to her cellphone on the table, ''Low battery. Can we stay for a while till my battery full?'' she looked at me.

I looked at her and nodded. She smiled at me. She sat on the her bed. My heart beating so fast. I dont know why. Is it because im in love with her? Ah i cant breathe. I stood up. I looked at the sliding door. I walked to the door and opened it. I breathe the fresh air deeply. So refresing. That makes me felt better.

''Fresh air. Feels good. Right?''

I looked at Iria stood next to me. The wind blew her beautiful long hair gently. She closed her eyes and smiled. She's so beautiful. She looks like a little fairy. Tinker Bell. I smiled, ''Tinker Bell...''

She opened her eyes and looked at me confuse, ''What?''

I smiled at her, ''You look like Tinker Bell. That small adorable fairy.'' i saw her cheeks blushing. Adorable. I couldnt stand it. I moved closer and kissed her cheek gently. She looked down and smiled. She's so adorable. I smiled and held her hand. Our fingers intertwined. She held back my hand. I looked straight. I really want to be her guy. Sighed.

''Are you okay?''

I looked at her. She looked at me. I smiled and nodded my head. I looked at the couch on the balcony. I walked to that couch and took Iria with me. I sat on the couch. I looked at her, ''Sit with me.''

She looked at me, ''There's only once couch.''.

I smiled at her, ''Sit on my lap then.''

Her eyes widened surprisingly and she shook her head.

My hand pulled her closer to me, ''Come here. Its okay.'' i smiled at her.

She slowly sat on my lap, ''Im heavy.'' she laughed.

''No, you're not.'' I smiled at her as i wrapped my hands around her waist.

She looked at me and smiled. She laid her head on my shoulder and i could feel her hands on my chest, ''Ah its so comfortable. Reminds me of my dad.'' she laughed.

What? Her dad? My eyes widened, ''Your dad?''

She nodded her head, ''Yes, daddy.'' she laughed.

She called me ''Daddy''?? I laughed, ''Okay, eomma.'' i back.

She looked at me sharply, ''Do i look like a mother to you?''

My eyes widened, ''Do i look like a father to you?''

She looked at me with annoyed face then hit my chest.

''Aish! That hurted, eomma.''

Her eyes widened and hit my chest repeatedly, ''Stop calling me ''eomma'', you bad boy.'' she laughed.

I laughed when she called me 'bad boy'. That sounds hilarious. I looked at her innocently, ''I promise i wont be bad anymore.''

''Awh that face.'' She cupped my cheeks, ''Promise?''

I nodded.

She smiled at me, ''Good boy.''. She laid her head on my shoulder, ''That really hurted?'' she caressed my chest gently.

''Uhhum.''

''Im sorry.'' She held me tightly and laid her head on my chest, ''You're so comfortable and warm. I can hear your heart beating... So fast...''.

I leaned my head and closed my eyes, ''Uhhum''.

*Jang Geun Suk POV*

''Cut! Okay, done for today.'' Said the director to all the crews and casts.

I walked to my chair. Today's shooting felt so fast. I think it was less than 10 hours, but more than 5 hours for sure. Im wondering whats Iria doing right now? I sat on my chair and grabbed my cellphone on the table next to me. I dialed Iria's number. Her cellphone is on now. I waited for her to pick up the phone. Voicemail? She didnt answer my call? I tried to call her once again. I waited for her to answer my call. But she didnt. Tsk that girl. Is she busy or something?? Wait, she said she wants to get her stuffs. That means she's maybe at her hotel. I'll go to her hotel then. I got up and walked to my car.

''Sukkie-ah, where you going? You dont join us drinking?'' My manager called me.

I looked at him, ''I'll catch you all later. I got to go somewhere first.''.

He nodded his head. I opened my car door and got inside. I started my engine then drove to Iria's hotel.

*Iria POV*

I opened my eyes slowly. Ah i fell asleep. My battery must be full now. It's been hours. I looked at Min Ho sleeping. He looked so tired. I looked at his sleeping face. He's so handsome. I smelled his perfume on his neck. He smells good.

''Hmmm.''

My God. Did i wake him up? I closed my eyes. And pretend to sleep. He didnt say anything and didnt make any moves. I opened my eyes slowly and slowly looked at him. He's still sleeping. I laughed a bit. His face so smooth. I caressed his forehead to his nose with my fingertip softly. So smooth. I caressed his lips softly. I've kissed his lips before. Awh he's so handsome. I looked at his adams. I caressed down to his adams softly. Cute. I want to kiss it. Wait. What?? I want to kiss Min Ho?? I shook my head.

''Iria, are you okay?''

My eyes widened when i saw Min Ho looked at me. I moved my hand to his chest, ''Ah...Y-Yes. Im okay.'' my God. He caught me. Embarassing.

I heard someone knocking my door. Ah saved by the knocking. I got up and looked at Min Ho, ''You look tired. You can continue your sleep. Just move to my bed.'' i smiled and walked to the door. I looked at Min Ho got up and walked behind me to my bed then he laid down on my bed. I smiled. I opened the door.

''Hey, Iria.''

I looked at Sukkie smiled at me. My eyes widened surprisingly, ''Sukkie.''

He still smiled at me and got inside my room, ''Lee Min Ho?''

''You? What you doing here?'' I heard Min Ho's voice.

I closed the door and looked at them facing each other with angry eyes. I walked to them and stood in the middle of Sukkie and Min Ho. They both are so tall! They still looked at each other. Im afraid they will fall for each other. I laughed a bit.

''Why are you laughing??'' Sukkie looked at me, ''And why is he here?'' he looked at Min Ho.

''Thats non of your business, Jang Geun Suk.'' Min Ho looked angry.

Sukkie smirked and moved closer to Min Ho then a punch successfully landed on Min Ho's handsome face. Min Ho fell to the ground.

I looked at Sukkie suprisingly, ''Sukkie, what are you doing??My God.''

Min Ho got up and with a blink of an eye he punched Sukkie's smooth face back. Sukkie almost fell to the ground and he got up then walked to Min Ho and grabbed Min Ho's collar. I held Sukkie's hand, ''Sukkie, stop it! Stop it! You both!'' i felt tears falling down my face. Im crying? Why? Its not the right time to cry. They both looked at me.

Sukkie released Min Ho. His hands cupped my face. He looked at me deeply, ''No. No. Dont cry, Iria.''

Min Ho grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. He held me tightly. I felt Sukkie held my other hand. Whats wrong with them?? I pulled my body off of Min Ho. He held my hand tightly. I looked at my hands. Sukkie held my left hand and Min Ho held my right hand. I've tried to move my hands. But they held my hands tighter and that hurted me. My tears fell down like waterfall, ''Let me go... You both hurting my hands...'' i felt they grip slowly loosen up and my hands finally free. I caressed my wrists and looked at them. They both looked at me guilty. I looked at their face. They both hurted. I sighed, ''You both sat on the bed. Dont fight. You both are old enough to fight. Be a gentleman.'' I walked to my luggage, ''Unbelievable.'' i mumbled. I took my small towel and walked to the refrigerator. I looked at the ice cubes in the bowl. I grabbed the ice cubes and wrapped them inside the towel. I looked at them sitting quietly on my bed. I walked to them and sat in between. Sukkie punch Min Ho's first. I looked at Min Ho. I looked at the bump on his face. I slowly put the cold towel on his bump.

''Aish.'' Min Ho looked at me.

''Hurts?''

He nodded.

Sukkie got up. I looked at him and held his hand, ''Where you think you going?

''I dont want to watch cheesy drama.'' He said sarcastically.

''Sit down, Sukkie. Please.'' I asked him nicely. I looked at him sigh and sat next to me. I looked at Min Ho. He looked at me. I felt Sukkie's fingers intertwined with mine. I held his hand. I looked at Min Ho's bump, ''Still hurts?''

''Yes... It'll recover itself.'' He smiled at me.

I smiled back at him. I heard Sukkie making 'Tsk' voice. I looked at Sukkie. He looked straight with annoy face. He's so annoying this time. Annoying Sukkie. I shook my head, ''Sukkie, look at me.''

He looked at me, ''What??''

I looked at the bump on his cheek bone. I placed the cold towel on his bump softly.

''Aish, Iria.'' He held my hand tightly.

''Dont be such a baby.''

''That hurts like hell. Damn you, Lee Min Ho.'' He looked at Min Ho with angry eyes.

''Sukkie, look at me.''

''Alright. Alright.'' He looked at me.

I heard Min Ho laughed a bit. I looked at Min Ho sharply, ''Dont laugh.''

He looked down.

I looked at Sukkie smiled, ''Why are you smiling?'' i pressed his bump a bit.

''Aish! Nothing. You're so mean, Iria.''

''Uhhuh.'' Min Ho mumbled

I looked at them unbelievably. What the hell??They backed up each other and against me now??Thats just unbelievable. I let go off of Sukkie's hand and got up. I walked to the bathroom. I got inside the bathroom. I put the cold towel in the sink. I looked at myself on the mirror. Ah i looked totally mess up. Why did i cry?? Sighed.

*Jang Geun Suk POV*

I looked at Lee Min Ho. Tsk. Whats he doing here? I smirked. Lee Min Ho looked at me, ''Iria cried because of us? Because we were fighting. Why dont we make some peace? I dont want to see her cry again. Especially if thats because of me.''

I remember Iria cried when i was fighting with Lee Min Ho. Her tears fell down her face like waterfall. To be honest, i dont want to see her cry again either. Moreover if thats because of me. But he offered me peace?

''Lets just not fight for Iria.'' Lee Min Ho gave me his hand.

I shook his hand, ''I dont want to see her cry either. Lets play fair. I know your intention.''. He thinks i didnt know that he loves her? Tsk. So wrong.

Lee Min Ho nodded, ''I know your intention as well.''

What?? He knows that i also love Iria?? I pulled my hand.He knows my feeling for her, but she doesnt know at all?? Iria, you're so blind. But from now on, i will show my feeling.