Accidental Kissed

Unforgetable Journey. Unforgetable Story

*Iria POV*

My eyes looked at the hotel building im staying. Im tired. I got lost today and found out the truth that my friend lied to me. Why he lied to me? Why didnt he tell me the truth from the start? Does he think i care about him being famous and stuff? Sighed. Sukkie, why you lied to me? I closed my eyes. Im exhausted and i  just want to sleep. Suddenly Min Ho's car stopped, i opened my eyes. He parked his car in front of the hotel. Finally i can rest my head. I looked at him, "Thanks for today, Min Ho." i smiled and opened the car door.

He gripped my hand, "Wait, Iria.".

I looked at him and his eyes looked straight to the hotel, ''Huh? Whats wrong?''

''Lots of reporters there.'' He answered me with eyes still looked at the same direction.

''Reporters?'' I moved closely to Min Ho so i can see those reporters in front of the hotel front door. He was right. Lots of reporters there, more than 20 people. What should i do? I turned my head to Min Ho and accidently my lips touched his. I didnt know he was that close to me. My eyes widened. My body freezed for few minutes till a light of camera captured us. I blinked my eyes and moved away from Min Ho. I looked at the reporter in front of Min Ho's car, he took our pictures. I closed the car door and i looked down. Ugh what will happen again? Isnt it enough with Sukkie and that picture of us in the restaurant? Why cant i just enjoy my vacation? Sighed. Min Ho started to drive his car. I looked at Min Ho, ''Where you taking me?''

He looked straight to the street, ''You can stay in my place.''.

My eyes widened suprisingly, ''What? No. I can go back to that hotel. I will walk through them.''.

Min Ho looked at me, ''Stay in my house.''

I looked at him. I looked at his lips. I kissed that lips. I shook my head slowly and closed my eyes, ''Okay.''. I looked out the window. I must be burdened him so much. He must be tired and wanted to rest. But this thing that happened to me ruined his night... And probably his carreer since the reporter capture our picture kissed. What have you done, Iria? How could you be so clumsy? Sighed. I close my eyes and leaned my head. My mind flashed back to that moment when i accidently kissed Min Ho, i gripped my bag. I really should apologize and forget it. Sighed. My vacation ruined because of my lack of knowledge of Korean artists. Silly but true.

*Min Ho POV*

She kissed my lips. I went blank when that happened till someone captured us. Im sure that picture will be on newspaper tomorrow. I dont really care about what will happen to me. I do care about what will happen to her. She just want to vacation here and suddenly things are complicated. I felt bad for her. Thats why im taking her to my house, i dont know why i felt like responsible for her and want to protect her. I wanted to protect her since i saw her got lost on the street. I saw her from a far and purposely bumped her. I didnt know why i do that. She looked helpless and i know she wouldnt talk to a stranger. Punish me for what i did, but that time i really wanted to know her. I looked at her looking out of the window. I wanted to make her feel better. I dont know how or why. I just wanted to, ''Iria...''

''Hmm?'' She answered me and still looked out the window.

''Are you okay?''

''I dont know, Min Ho.'' She sighed.

I wanted to caress her head and tell her that everything will be okay, she have me. I will look after her and protect her. But i couldnt. I looked back to the street.

*Jang Geun Suk POV*

I looked at the ceiling in my room and thinking about what happened today. The surprised face of Iria crossed my mind. Sighed. I closed my eyes. I felt bad and guilty at the same time. I've known her for a year and i lied to her during that year, she believed me. I thought i wont get this serious. I thought she would just forgive me and trust me again. But i guess im wrong. She has right to be mad at me. Sighed. I think i should meet and talk to her about this. I'll try hard to explain everything to her, even she seems like she doesnt want to talk to me. She have to know my reason.

*Lee Min Ho POV*

I parked my car in front of my house. I looked at Iria fell asleep on passenger seat. She looked tired. After what happened today, she must be exhausted. That girl got lost and she found out her friend lied to her. She had a bad day. I got out my car and walked to the passenger door. I opened the door and scooped Iria's body slowly, i dont want to wake her up. I close the door and carried Iria inside my house.

My maid opened the front door and looked at us. I looked at her, ''Thanks.''. I walked to the guest room. My house is not really big but ofcourse its comfortable for a family house. Im living with my parents. They're still in England doing business and i dont know when will they come back. Im the only child. They say that being the only child your parents will give you full attention. Thats not happen in my case. My parents are so busy. I dont blame them. They're working for me, so i could get the best education and facilities. Besides they're loving parents. I know they love me so much and i do too.

I opened the guest room door and got inside the room. I carried Iria to the bed. I laid her on the bed. She moved a bit but still sleeping. I took her bag and put it on the chair next to the bed. I sat next to her. I looked at her closely. She's so beautiful. I looked at her lips. Pink and kissable lips. Its like that lips inviting me to kiss her. I remember the tasted of her lips. Strawberry. Tasted so sweet. I wondered will i be able to kiss her again? I shook my head. What was i thinking? I took off her shoes and put them down. I guess i better get out of this room. I got up and walked to the door. I looked at her sleeping, ''Good night, Iria.''. I closed the door and went to my room.