White Lie

Unforgetable Journey. Unforgetable Story

*Lee Min Ho POV*

I couldn’t sleep last night, my mind kept thinking about Iria. Maybe Jang Geun Suk took her to his house. Maybe my manager knows his address. I should ask him. I got up and grabbed my cellphone on the table next to my bed. I dialed my manager’s number.

“Yoboseyo.” I heard his voice answering my call.

“Hyung, I want to ask you something. Do you know Jang Geun Suk’s address?”

“Ne.”

“I need it.”

“What for?”

Im thinking of all good reasons, “Uhm… I need to ask him something about the movie.” that was the best reason that came out of my morning brain.

“You can ask me.”

“Anniyo. Tell me his address.” I insisted.

“Arraso.” He gave me Jang Geun Suk’s address.

“Gomawo.” I hang up the phone. I should get ready now, If she’s there then I can take her with me right away. If she’s not then I will look for her everywhere. She probably lost somewhere and I can bump her again like the first time we met. I smiled.

*Iria POV*

I opened my eyes slowly. I could feel Sukkie’s body on top of me. My body felt so sore. I moved slowly and successfully dropped my body on the floor, “Auch.” i’ve tried not to make any noises that will wake Sukkie up. I looked at him moving a bit. I really don’t want to wake him up. Ah he’s still sleeping. Huff. What a relieved. I looked at around. Its kind of messy here. I should at least help him clean up for a while.

I started to clean up our dinner last night. I remember the way he looked at him when we were eating together. His eyes was looking at me deeply. I fell for his eyes that time, I didn’t mind he stared at me like that. Even that made me nervous. But I think I covered that up very well.

I looked around. There’s not much I could do to clean his house. This place was pretty neat when I got here and we didn’t make a lot of mess last night. I should take shower now. But where is the bathroom. I should find out myself then. I walked to my room to get my dress. This kind of kidnapped thing happen before when i was with Min Ho. He insited me to stay in his place because lots of reporters in front of my hotel. He was thinking that I couldn’t enter the hotel because they were too many reporters, so he took me to his house.

I opened the room door and got inside the room. I walked to the couch where I laid my dress on it. I took my dress and got out of room. I looked at the first door I saw. I walked to the door and opened it. I looked inside the room. It’s a bed room. I looked at Sukkie’s huge picture on the wall. It must be his room. I closed the door and kept looking for the bathroom. I looked at the next door I saw, not really far from Sukkie’s bed room. I opened the door and looked inside the room. Bingo! It’s the bathroom. Its pretty huge and so clean. I love it. I got inside the bathroom and closed the door. I should lock it. I don’t want the thing that happened last night happen again. He didn’t knock the door once, who knows he will do it again? I locked the door. Time to shower.

*Lee Min Ho POV*

Im heading to Jang Geun Suk’s house. I looked straight to the street. My mind kept thinking about Iria. I need to see her. I missed her so bad. Im glad that I don’t have any schedules for today, so I can take Iria go around this town. I’ve taken my words seriously, I told her that I will take her go around and I will. Ah her number. I should ask her about that, so I can call her or text her whenever im free. But for her, I will always be free. Cheesy. I laughed. I didn’t know I could be this cheesy. All because of her. Iria. The girl that successfully made me fall for her this hard.

*Iria POV*

I finished showering. I got out of bathroom and walked to my room. I got inside. My cellphone. Suddenly I thought about it. Its been a while I didn’t check my cellphone. Sighed. How could I forget about it? I walked to my bag on the table. I opened it and took my cellphone. Off? I even didn’t know that my battery was low. Clumsy me. I remember that my charger is in my hotel. Also all my things. I should get them all today and check out since Sukkie insisted me to stay with him. That guy. How could he be so pushy like that. Gah!

Someone knocked the door. I looked at the clock on the wall. Its 9 am. Its pretty early for someone to come. I will open the door. I walked out of room and walked to the door. I looked at Sukkie still sleeping on the couch. Sleepyhead. I shook my head. I opened the door and he’s there. Min Ho! I looked at him surprise, “Min Ho?”

He looked at me, “I knew it. I knew he was taking you here.” he held my hand, “Come with me.”.

“Wait. I need to get something. Wait here, okay?” I released my hand and walked to my room. What should I do? I looked around. My eyes looked at the paper and pen. I will write a message for Sukkie. I walked to get the paper and pen. I started to write a message for Sukkie.

“Sukkie, I need to get my stuff. I’ll see you soon. – Iria.”

I took the paper and walked to the living room. I looked at Sukkie still sleeping. I put the pape on the table. I walked to Sukkie slowly and caressed his head gently, “Im sorry.” i kissed his head. Sighed. I felt bad. I didn’t know whether I should write that im with Min Ho or no. I thought its better if I didn’t write that. So, I didn’t.

I walked to the door and looked at Min Ho waited for me. I came to him, “I need to change my dress. Can you take me to my hotel?”

He looked at me and nodded.

I got out Sukkie’s house and closed the door. I followed Min Ho to his car.

*Jang Geun Suk POV*

The pain in my body woke me up slowly. I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. 10 am. I got up slowly and sat on the couch. My eyes looked at the paper on the table, I took it and read it. My eyes widened surprisingly when I read Iria’s message. Aish that girl. Couldn’t she wait for me to wake up? Or at least just wake me up. I put back the paper on the table. Arg my body felt so sore. I leaned my head and closed my eyes. I remember last night. That kissed. She kissed me back. I smiled. Hah at least good thing happened last night and I had fun with her. I heard my tummy growling. Im hungry. Damn Iria, she ate all my ramen last night. My fault that I stared at her and forgot my ramen. I laughed. Okay, she said she’ll see me soon. That means she’ll come back here. Ah good thing. I smiled.