Lovely Mother

Unforgetable Journey. Unforgetable Story

*Iria POV*

I opened my eyes slowly. This bed felt so comfortable. Like my own bed. What? My own bed? Those things that happened just a dream? I got up and found myself in a big white room. I looked around. This isnt my room. I tried to remember what happened last night. Am i in Min Ho's house? I looked at the clock on the wall. Its 9 am. I wondered if those reporters still in front of the hotel or no. Why cant i spend my vacation just like other people?? Gaaah!! Those things that happened to me pissed me off. I just want a fun vacation, so i can make my sister envy. I giggled. Someone opened the door. Min Ho looked at me giggling, he smiled and coming to me. I felt my cheeks burn. He saw me giggling alone. He must be thinking that i lost my mind. 

Min Ho sat on the bed, ''Good morning.'' he smiled.

I smiled at him, ''Morning.''

''You had a good sleep here?'' He asked nicely.

I nodded, ''I slept well, i guess. Yesterday was so exhausting.'' i laughed.

''I know. You fell asleep in my car.'' He laughed.

My eyes widened, "Then you carried me to this room?"

He nodded, "I didnt know you're so heavy." he mocked me and laughed.

I reflected throw a pillow to him.

"My eyes!" He screamed rub his eyes.

I surprised i didnt do it in purpose, "Stop. Dont rub your eyes. That'll make your eyes red." i moved close to him and moved his hand. I looked at his left eye a bit red. Im feeling guilty, i shouldnt have done that. I overreacted, i think , "Let me help you." my hands cupped his cheeks and i blew his eye gently. I looked at his eyes. He looked at me deeply. My heart beating so fast as he moved his face slowly close to mine. I freezed the moment his lips touched mine. He closed his eyes and kissed my lips. My heart kept beating so fast and i didnt know why i kissed him back. I felt his hands on my waist. I closed my eyes and felt our kiss has gone deeper.

"Lee Min Ho?" Someone called his name and that surprised me. I opened my eyes, i saw a middle age woman standing on the door. I moved and got off of the bed.

"Eomma??" Min Ho looked surprise when he saw that woman.

I looked at Min Ho, eomma? What that means? Is that means "Mom?" that sounds like "Ma.". Wait. What? I looked at that woman. She's Min Ho's mother?! I felt dizzy all of the sudden. His mom caught us kissed.

She smiled and looked at us, "You should at least close the door, son."

"Eomma, thats not what it looks like."

What are they talked about? I looked at Min Ho, his face turned red. Whats going on?

"I'll see you both in dining room. We'll have breakfast together." She closed the door.

I looked at her closed the door. What? Why she closed the door? I looked at Min Ho confused, "What happened?"

He got up and looked at me, "Thats my mother." he sighed.

I widened my eyes suprisingly, "What? Your mom caught us kissed?! Oh my God, im feeling dizzy. What should we do?" okay im panic. Should i just go through back door? Arg! I cant think!

He gripped my shoulder and looked at me deeply, "Calm down. She wont kill us." he smiled, "She wait for us in dining room. She wants to have breakfast together."

I looked at him. Im not sure. I mean after what happened... Arg that was so embarassing. But its her house, at least i should show her some respect as a guest, ''Uhm... Okay...I need to go to the bathroom.''

''Okay. I'll wait for you in dining room.'' He released his hands.

I nodded, ''Where's the bathroom?''

''That's the bathroom.'' He pointed at the white door near the sofa.

I looked at the door and nodded, "Okay." i looked back at him. He moved close to me and kissed my forehead deeply. That was sweet. But the thing is he's not my boyfriend. Why he did that? And why i allowed him to kissed me? Whats wrong with me??!

He smiled and walked to the door. I watched him got out of the room.

Sighed. What should i do? Should i ask him about this? I shook my head, i better hurry, Min Ho and his mom waiting for me. I walked to the bathroom.

*Jang Geun Suk POV*

''Sukkie, wake up.''

My manager's voice woke me up. My eyes felt so heavy. Ugh im so tired. Why cant he just leave me alone?!

''Look at this. Isnt this your girlfriend?'' He said loudly.

I opened my eyes a bit and looked at the  picture of Iria and Lee Min Ho kissed in Lee Min Ho's car. My eyes widened and grabbed the newspaper. I read the headline 'Jang Geun Suk's? Or Lee Min Ho's? Who's this girl??'. I threw the newspaper. I felt like burning inside when i saw that picture and the headline news. I need to talk to Iria. I need to see her today. I got of bed.

''That's your girlfriend, right?'' My manager asked me once again. I ignored his question and went out of room.

*Lee Min Ho POV*

I walked inside the dining room. I looked at my mom sitting on her chair and reading the newspaper. I pulled out my chair and sit in front of her.

She looked at me and smiled, ''Min Ho, tell me about her. Isnt she the girl in this picture?" she showed me picture on the newspaper.

I saw that kissing picture. I grabbed the newspaper and read the headline, 'Jang Geun Suk's? Or Lee Min Ho's? Who's this girl??'. They even made it in the front page. What the hell?? I put the newspaper on the table and looked at my mom, "Her name's Iria. She cant speak Korean. I met her yesterday. I accidently bumped her when she got lost on the street. She's here for a vacation." i told my mom things she has to know. I dont tell her about Iria's and Jang Geun Suk's problem, thats not my business.

She nodded and took her cup of tea, "She's beautiful." she drunk her tea slowly and put the cup back.

"Hello..."

I saw Iria stood on the door and looked at me. She is look beautiful. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me.

My mom looked at her and smiled, "Come here, darling. Have breakfast with us."

Iria nodded and come to us. She pulled the chair next to me and sit on the chair. She looked at my mom and smiled.

"You cant speak Korean, dear?" My mom speaking in English. Her English is so good since she has to deal with international companies then she thought its better to be able to speak English so she doesnt need a translator.

"Yes, mam. Im sorry." Iria answered her politely.

My mom smiled, "Ah its okay. That means i can practice my English with you. And please call me 'Eomma.' "

I looked at my mom surprised. What? She allowed Iria to called her "eomma'' the first time she met Iria? I think she likes Iria so much. I smiled. Thats good.

"Eomma?" Iria looked at me.

I looked at Iria, "That means "Mom."."

Her eyes widened and she looked surprised, "Mom? But..."

"You are Min Ho's girlfriend, right?" My mom asked her.

I looked at my mom, "Ye. She's my girlfriend." i held Iria's hand and looked at her. She looked at me surprise and confused.

"Great!" My mom said happily, "Since you are Min Ho's girlfriend, why dont you stay here? Where you staying now? A hotel? You can save your money for other things you want to buy. Stay here with us, Iria."

I looked at my mom, "Mwuh?"

My mom looked at me, "Thats a great offer, Min Ho. I think thats good if she can save money for other things. Right, Iria?" she looked at Iria and smiled at her.

Iria looked at my mom confused, "But eomma..."

"Why? You dont like this house? You dont like being near Min Ho? Besides we can spend time together. I always want a beautiful daughter like you."

I wish i could stop my mom. That woman is so unstoppable. She wants it and she gets it. Ambitious mother.

"No, eomma. I like this house. I like being here and i like being near Min Ho. But..."

"You can think about that, Iria. I'll be happy to spend time with you here. Now, lets just eat our breakfast?"

Iria nodded and held back my hand. She looked at me and smiled.

I looked at her and smiled back.

*Jang Geun Suk POV*

I've tried to call Iria like a thousand times but her cellphone still off. Where the hell is she? Is she with Min Ho? Where? In her hotel? I got to go there. I took my car key on the table and walked to my door. I walked fast to my car. I need to talk to her.

*Iria POV*

I looked at Min Ho drove his car to take me back to my hotel. I remembered how lovely his mom. His mom reminded me of my own mom. She passed away last year and i miss her so bad. Min Ho's mom got warm personality, just like mine. Min Ho is so lucky. I smiled, "I love your mom."

He smiled and looked at me, "I think she loves you too."

"I really hope she is." I laughed, "She remind me of my mom."

"You miss home?"

I shook my head, "I love being here. Besides i still want to go to a lot of places here in Korea. My mom passed away last year. I miss her so bad. Your mom got warm personality, just like mine."

"Im sorry to hear that." He caressed my head. Why he did that? Why he caressed my head?

I smiled, "Thanks."

"But remember what my mom said? She always wanted a daughter like you. That makes you her daughter too." He smiled.

I laughed and nodded, "Yes. That means you're my brother?"

Suddenly his smile disappeared and he looked straight to the street. What did i do? Did i say something wrong?