The Game Begin

Unforgetable Journey. Unforgetable Story

*Iria Pov*

I got out of the bathroom and looked at the clock. I think we still have time to go to Everland. I really want to visit new places like I’ve planned it before, I’ve visited Seoul Tower the last time. That was the first time I met Min Ho. He showed me around and we had fun. I missed that kind of fun feeling since im here to have a vacation. I looked at Min Ho and Sukkie looking at me, “Lets go.” I walked to get my bag and cellphone.

“Where?” I heard Sukkie asking me confuse.

I looked at Sukkie, “Everland. I will go with Min Ho.” I looked at Min Ho getting up and looked at me smiling.

Sukkie looked at me surprised, “What?Im coming with you.” He got up fast.

“Don’t you have any schedules?” Min Ho looked at him.

Sukie looked at Min Ho, “Anniyo.Tch.” he smirked at Min Ho.

Ah this atmosphere again. Sighed. I put my cellphone inside my bag and walked to the door. I looked at those guys followed me. I got out my room and locked the door. Sukkie held my arm and smiled at me innocently. I looked at him confuse, “Whats wrong?”

He shook his head, “Nothing. Lets go have fun.”

Sukkie dragged me to the lift. I looked at Min Ho followed us. He rolled his eyes to Sukkie. What happened to them exactly? They don’t like each other or something?

*Jang Geun Suk POV*

I held Iria’s hand tightly. Everland? Tch. They’ll have a date or something? That wont happen. I looked at Lee Min Ho. Tch. Over my dead body, Lee Min Ho.

*Lee Min Ho POV*

Tch that kid. He dragged Iria with him. Okay, he might won this time. But I wont let him win again. Let the game begin, Jang Geun Suk.