The Contract

Unforgetable Journey. Unforgetable Story

*Iria POV*

I opened my eyes slowly and found myself laying next to Min Ho and held him tightly. I slowly moved my hand. I looked at Min Ho sleeping face. Cute. I smiled to myself. I got up and sitting on the bed. I remember that Min Ho got fever last night, I checked his condition. I placed my palm on his cheek. His temperature finally back to normal. Sighed. That relieved me. I moved the wet towel on his forehead and placed it back into the bowl on the table next to Min Ho’s bed. I was really worry when I found out that his temperature pretty high last night. I felt responsible actually. He must be exhausted taking me to the theme park. We rode every rides there. I really had fun. I watched him sleeping. Such a baby. I giggled. I caressed his cheek slowly with my fingertip. His skin so smooth.

*Lee Min Ho POV*

I felt Iria caressing my cheek. I opened my eyes slowly. I looked at her surprise face and she moved her hand. I smiled. She’s so cute. I took her hand and held it, “Good morning, princess.” i kissed it gently. Her cheeks blushed so red suddenly, “G-Good morning, Min Ho.” She said stuttering. Why did she stuttering? She nervous or something? I laughed a bit. I heard my cellphone ringing, I got up and letting go of her hand. I saw her got up and taking the bowl to the bathroom. I took my cellphone out of my jeans pocket and looked at my manager’s number on the screen. I answered the phone as I got off of my bed, “Yoboseyo?”

“Min Ho, that girl with you?”

“Huh? Who, hyung?”

“That girl. I forgot her name. Jang Geun Suk said she’s with you.”  Jang Geun Suk? Hyung means Iria? Why he suddenly asked about Iria?

“Ye. She’s with me. Whats wrong, hyung?”

“Can you take her to the office? I mean the producer's office. Jang Geun Suk said she agreed to take the part. The producer want to meet and talk to her.”

I looked at Iria getting out of bathroom, “I will talk to her. By the way, why didn’t the producer call her directly?”

“Her cellphone is with Jang Geun Suk and he told the producer to call you. He said she’s with you. Why she’s with you? You spent the night together?”

That question surprised me. We did spending the night together. But if I tell him, he’ll probably think that we do “something.”. I don’t want people think of us or Iria that way, “N-not like that, hyung. I will talk to her now.”  i hung off the phone.

“Is everything okay?” Iria looked at me.

I looked at her and nodded, “Yes. The producer wants to meet you and talk to you. Probably about the contract.”

Her eyes widened, “Today? That fast?”

I walked to her, “Yes.” I stood in front of her. She looked worry, “Are you okay?”

She looked at me, “Yes, im just surprise. I don’t know what will happen next. I mean, I never work in Entertainment Industries before. I have no experience in that kind of field.”

“Like a new world?” I caressed her hair gently.

“Yes! A new world for me. Im a bit scared. No. Not scared. Just worry… I guess. I don’t know, Min Ho.”

“You’ll be fine.” I smiled to her, “You got me. Even Jang Geun Suk. We’ll help you for sure.” i held her hand, “Don’t worry too much. Okay?”

She held back my hand and nodded her head. I know how that felt. Remind me the first time I played in a movie. Nervous and stuffs. Thanks God I turned out good. Im sure she’ll play that role good.

*Jang Geun Suk POV*

My eyes kept looking at Lee Min Ho’s manager, I could tell that he’s talking to that Lee Min Ho guy. The producer called me and asked me about Iria. I told him that she agreed to take that role. He sound satisfied and happy. He asked me about Iria’s number. Too bad, her cellphone is with me. I don’t know why she could forget to bring her bag with her and left it in my car. Clumsy girl. Or was she too concern about Lee Min Ho and forgot her stuffs? Aish that guy. He even punched me after I kissed Iria. Okay, I would do the same thing if he was the one who kissed the girl I love. Whatever.

Sighed. I will play with Iria. She’ll be my ex-girlfriend in this movie. I’ll be on screen together with her, a lot. I’ve read the script. I hope she wont be angry with me after what happened last night. So we can work on this movie together without any awkwardness.

“Hyung, Iria agreed to play in this movie with us?”  Lee Hong Ki came to me and sat next to me. He really want Iria to play the role, or at least on screen with him. Well, there’ll be a part where she talks with Lee Hong Ki’s character.

“Ne. She said so.”

“Aigo. I cant wait to be on screen with her. I love her eyes, hyung. So big. Puppy eyes. She’s so pretty. Doll face. She have a boyfriend?”

“Yah! Lee Hong Ki. Ask that to her directly. Don’t ask me.” I don’t know why Hong Ki’s question made me feeling mad. Like there’s a burning fire inside me. Jealousy?

“I was just asking, hyung. Don’t get angry with me. Hyung, can I have her number?”

I got up from my seat, “Ask her directly when she gets here.” I left Hong Ki and walking to the set. Aish. Whats wrong with Lee Hong Ki? He seems interest with Iria. Another rival? Aigo! Sighed.

*Iria POV*

My heart beating so fast. I think im really nervous. I kept imagining those cameras on me. Cameras make me nervous. Those people’s eye will set on me. I don’t like being center of attention. I looked at Lee Min Ho. I don’t know how many times he said that I’ll be fine, he didn’t stop to comfort me like all the time. He smiled at me and held my hand. To be honest, the things he did really comfort me. He’s such a good guy. He knocked the office door. Yes, here we are in front of the director’s office to sign my contract. I wore the most appropriate outfit I brought, since its my vacation and I didn’t think this kind of thing could happen to me. So, I chose my cream dress and black heels. Min Ho said I look pretty with that dress. Well, that was enough to pump up my confidence, even Im thinking he was just trying to comfort me. Like he always did since this morning after that call he received.

“Come in.”  Said a man’s voice from the room. I don’t know what did he say. Lee Min Ho opened the door and getting inside the office with me. I looked around the office. Neat and white. Pretty nice. I looked at the man who suddenly got up and greeted me and Min Ho.

“Hallo, miss Iria.” He looked at me and smiling.

“Hallo.” I smiled back at him.

“Shall we start?”

I nodded my head. He walked to the sofas and letting us to sit with him. He put papers on the table, “That’s your contract. In English. You can read it first.” He told me.

I looked at the papers and taking it. I read it carefully while he talked with Min Ho. So, I will play for three episodes only. Okay. I think the contract is fair enough, I mean they’ll play me big for three episodes. I close the papers when I finished reading it.

“So, what do you think? Do you agree to play for three episodes in my movie?” He asked me.

I looked at him, “I’ve read the contract and I think I will say yes.” I smiled at him.

“Okay, good. Please sign it. Then I will give you the script and you can start to work.” He smiled and giving me a pen.

I took the pen then opening the last page of the papers. I signed it. Im totally going to enter a whole new world. Sighed. Just bring it on then.