The Sudden Kissed

Unforgetable Journey. Unforgetable Story

*Lee Min Ho POV*

She said im her brother? That totally changed my mood. How could she said that? Doesn’t she knows that a brother wont kissed his sister like the way I kissed her? She couldn’t see my feeling for her? Im in love with her! How couldn’t she sees that? Maybe I should show her my feeling

I heard my cellphone rang, I took it out of my pocket. I looked at the screen, my manager calling. I answered the phone, “Ne?”

Have you saw who’s picture on newspaper today?” He asked straight to the point.

Ne. I saw that picture and read the news. She’s not my girlfriend. But maybe someday soon she will be.” I looked at Iria, she looked out the window. Im sure she doesn’t know what im talking about with my manager since she doesn’t understand Korean.

Aish! Just get yourself here in the location. Everyone waiting for you.

I smiled, “Ne.” I hung up the phone. He sounds happy . I laughed.

Iria looked at me, “Are you okay?”

I nodded and smiled. I drove to the hotel front door. The reporters still there. They looked at me and took pictures of me and Iria. I stopped my car and looked at her, “I’ll see you as soon as I finished shooting, okay?”

She looked at me and nodded, “Thanks for everything, Min Ho.”

I smiled. I looked at her got out of my car and walked inside the hotel. All the reporters looked at her and followed her. Iria, you’re become so famous. I shook my head and drove to my location.

*Jang Geun Suk POV*

I knocked on Iria’s room door for more than once but she doesn’t come out. Maybe she doesn’t want to see me? Or maybe she’s still sleeping? I looked at my watch. Its 11 am. Its imposibble if she’s still sleeping. Maybe she went out for a while. I will just wait for her here then since a lot of reporters in the lobby.

“What are you doing here?”

I heard Iria’s voice and I looked at her, “I want to apologize and explain everything.”

Iria walked to me. She walked pass me by and unlocked her door, “You’re forgiven. But I don’t want to hear anything from you. No more lies.” She got inside her room.

“Iria. Come on. Don’t do this to me.” I held her door from closing.

She looked at me, “Do what, Sukkie? You. Don’t ever do what you did to me again. Im tired. Im sure you still got things to do. You’re an actor. You must be busy.”

“No.” I got inside her room.

She looked at me surprise, “What are you doing? Get out, Sukkie.”

“No.” I shook my head.

She doesn’t say anything but just looked at me.

“I don’t want to get out of your room.” I made myself clear.

“Fine. Let yourself out then. Im tired.” She walked away.

I walked to her and grabbed her arm. I pulled her close. I looked at her deeply and angrily. She looked at me surprised. I looked at her lips and kissed her. I really kissed her deeply. I could feel she stood still and her eyes widened. I want her. I want her to be mine.

*Iria POV*

I felt Sukkie grabbed my arm and kissed my lips deeply. He held my arm tightly and that hurted. I don’t know why  I couldn’t move my body. It felt like time stopped and I couldn’t move, I even couldn’t blink my eyes. I only felt that he’s angry. Get yourself together, Iria! I said to myself. I’ve tried to blink my eyes and pushed him away. I moved my arm but he didn’t let go of me. He stopped kissing me. I looked at him surprised, “Why did you do that?”

He looked at me without saying anything. Not even sorry.

I moved my arm and he still held it tightly, “Let me go, Sukkie. You hurting me.”.

He finally let go of my arm. His eyes looked at me deeply. He stood still and not a word came through his mouth.

I caressed my arm, it still felt hurt. He grabbed my arm really tight. I shook my head and turned around, I wanted to sit on the couch. Im exhausted dealing with those reporters. Suddenly I felt he held me from behind. He held me tightly. I stood still surprisingly. I could feel his breath on my neck and that made my heart beating so fast.

“Iria… Im sorry… I didn’t mean to lie to you… Im really sorry…”

He turned my body around, I looked at him kneeling in front of me. His hands wrapped my waist and he held me.

“I never thought I would gone this far. Im really sorry, Iria…”

I sighed. I think he’s really sorry. I’ve forgave him, but I don’t know if I can trust him again like I used to. I know its not a big deal. But he got a year to tell me the truth and he didn’t do that. That disappointed me. Okay, he’s asking for my forgiveness. He didn’t ask me to trust him like I did before. I think I can forgive him. I caressed his head gently, “I told you. You are forgiven, Sukkie.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

He looked at me, “But im not sorry about that kissed.” He smiled.

My eyes widened and stopped caressing his head, “You. Get out. Now.”

“Iria, im just kidding.” He looked at me with puppy eyes.

“What are you doing?”

“Puppy eyes. Begging eyes.” He blinked his eyelashes fast.

He looked so pretty when he does that. And that made me laughing. He looked at me smiling. I smiled back at him. He got up and held me tightly. I sighed and held him back tightly. I don’t know what that kissed mean to him. But I do know that he’s actually a good friend. He’s my pretty bestfriend.