Everland

Unforgetable Journey. Unforgetable Story

*Iria POV*

My eyes widened when we entering the famous theme park called Everland. Its so big and lots of rides. Duh! Ofcourse it is! Its a damn theme park! Stupid Iria.

''Are you okay?''

I looked at Min Ho and nods my head excitedly, ''Lets go!!!'' i walked fast to the rollercoaster ride.

''Yah! Iria! Wait for me!'' I heard Sukkie called me.

I keep walking and looked at him and Min Ho walking behind me, ''Come on, guys!''

''Min Ho oppa!!'' A girl ran towards Min Ho. Min Ho looked at her and smiled. Suddenly tall and big men came to Min Ho and guide his and Sukkie's way. They protected those guys from a bunch of girls who screamed and came to them. Ofcourse they need bodyguards. They're superstars. But how come those bodyguards just came like out of nowhere?

Bump!

I fell on the ground. Looks like i bumped someone. Why i always bump someone? Gah!!

''Watch your step!''

I looked at the girl who just yell at me, ''Im sorry.''

She looked at me and smirked at me. Whats wrong with her?

''Iria, are you okay?'' Min Ho came to me and helped me to stand up. I looked at him and nodded. I looked at the girl, she looked at Sukkie without blinking.

''Iria, are you hurt?'' Sukkie checked my body. My arms and legs. He even spun my body around.

My head felt a bit dizzy when he did that, ''Sukkie, you making me dizzy.''.

Sukkie looked at me with his hands gripping my shoulder. He smiled at me, ''Mianhe. Sorry''.

''Now you hurting my shoulder.'' I rolled my eyes.

He laughed and letting go of his grip. He caressed my arms, ''Mianhe. You're so weak.'' he letting out his tounge teased me.

I lift one of my eyebrows, ''Shut up. Lets go.'' i held Min Ho's hand and Sukkie's hand.

''Sukkie oppa.'' I heard the girl calling Sukkie with eyes wide open.

Sukkie looked at her and smiling at her, "Annyeonghaseyo.'' he bowed his head a bit.

Suddenly that girl screamed histerically. I looked at the girl surprisingly. Owkey, she must be one of Sukkie's fans.

''Lets go.'' Min Ho held back my hand and walking left that girl who still histeric.

I felt Sukkie held back my hand too and we walked together. I smiled looking at that girl. I never met a true fangirl before. Quite cute. I laughed a bit.

*Sukkie POV*

I held back Iria's hand as we walked to the rollercoaster ride. Lots of fans around us. They took pictures of us and called our names. I smiled at them. I love my fans. Without them. I wouldnt be this big. But sometimes its quite tiring. Sometimes i just want to enjoy ordinary life. I missed my ordinary life.
I looked at Iria laughing a bit, ''Yah! Whats wrong with you?''

She looked at me and smiled, ''Nothing. Wow you both are really superstars. We even need bodyguards just to have fun here at theme park.''.

''Where have you been?'' I laughed arrogantly.

She looked at me unbelievably, ''Where have i been?? Ask that to yourself. You were hiding your superstar identity from me. How could i know?'' she was talking and pouting at the same time. Cute.

Ah suddenly i remember what happened back then, ''I said sorry.''.

''Okay okay.'' She letting out her tounge. Super cute. I smiled and moved closer to her. I kissed her cheek.

''Yah! Jang Geun Suk!'' Lee Min Ho yelled at me.

I looked at him, ''Mwo??''

He looked at me with mad eyes, ''How could you do that??''

''What? Bbobbo?'' My eyes widened.

''Tch. Dont act clumsy. Lots of your fans here.'' He told me to behave?

''Y-Yes...Dont do that again.'' Iria looked at me.

I looked at Iria. Her cheeks blushed so bad. Red cheeks. I could tell she liked it. I laughed, ''Arraso.''.

*Min Ho POV*

That guy. How could he do that? How could he kissed Iria in front of me? In front of his fans and everyone. He's really clumsy. I kept my mouth shut as we queuing for the ride.

''Min Ho, are you okay?''

I looked at Iria and she looked worry. I nodded, ''Yes.'' i smiled at her.

She smiled at me. I felt her thumb caressing my hand. That made my heart beating so fast. And i felt my face burning. I looked the other way. My face must be so red now.

''Time for us to ride!'' Jang Geun Suk yelled happily. I looked at him sat on the front seat. Tch he's such a kid.

''Iria, come here. Sit with me.'' He tapped the seat next to him.

Iria looked at him and shook her head, ''I dont want to sit on the front, Sukkie.''

''Okay, i can move.''

''No. Its okay. I'll sit with Iria on the second seat.'' I told Sukkie when he was about to get up. He smirked at me. I won this time, ''Come on, Iria.'' i took her to the second seat. She sat next to me. I looked at her. She looked nervous, ''Are you okay?''

She looked at me nodded, ''Im scared and excited at the same time.'' she laughed.

I looked at her hand shaking. I held her hand. So cold. Our fingers entertwined. I looked at her, ''You'll be fine.'' i smiled at her.

She smiled at me. I felt the ride starting to move.

''Here we go, Iria!'' Sukkie who sat in front of us yelling excitedly. I looked at happy Sukkie. Kiddo. I felt Iria held my hand tightly. I looked at her and smiled.