The Decision

Unforgetable Journey. Unforgetable Story

*Min Ho POV*

This is the last time i rode that spinning cup, i promised to myself when i threw up my lunch. I felt Iria massaging back of my neck.

''You're so weak. Tch.''

I looked at Jang Geun Suk sharply. That guy. Really annoying.

''Shut up, Sukkie.'' Said Iria defending me. And i threw up again. My God. That devilish cup. I closed my eyes and felt pain around my stomach, tears even came out of my eyes. I didnt even realize that until Iria's thumb wipe it. I opened my eyes and found Iria's face so close to mine. She looked sad and worry, ''Lets go home. Okay?'' her hand cupped my cheek and her thumb caressed my cheek gently. I nodded my head.

''I'll drive.'' Said Jang Geun Suk. I looked at him walking and left me with Iria. He left us? He didnt even try to get Iria's attention? He gave up already? That fast? Good for me. I smiled.

*Jang Geun Suk POV*

He's so weak. We rode that cup together then when we finished he ran to the grass and threw up. Such a weak guy. Aish. I still want to spend time with Iria here. But im glad i came with Lee Min Ho and Iria, lots of people would think that they both dating if i didnt join them. Not that easy to get my Iria, Lee Min Ho.I unlocked my car as soon as i get to the parking lot and saw my baby car. I turned around and looked at Lee Min Ho walking towards me with Iria. He won this time because of his weak body. Tch.

Iria opened the back door and Lee Min Ho getting inside then Iria followed him. She closed the door. What the hell? Why she chose to sit on the back seat with him?? Aish!

I opened the driver door and getting inside. I banged the door. I looked at Iria, ''Why are you sitting on the back seat? Move. Sit next to me.''

Iria looked at me confuse, ''Whats the problem if im sitting here?''

''Move! Sit next to me i said!'' I raised my voice.

She looked surprise and scared at the same time. I actually didnt mean to raise my voice. Its just... Aish that Lee Min Ho guy. Tch.

She moved and walked slowly to the passenger seat, ''You didnt have to yell at me.'' she said and pouting her lips. Aigoo. She's so cute when she did that. She sat next to me.

''Im sorry.'' I started my car and drove out of the parking lot.

*Iria POV*

Sukkie really annoyed me. Whats the problem if i sit with Min Ho on the backseat? Im worry about Min Ho's condition. And Sukkie didnt have to yell at me. He could just ask me nicely. Annoying Sukkie. I looked at Min Ho. He closed his eyes and looked like he holding the pain, ''Min Ho, hows your feeling? You want to go to the hospital?''

He opened his eyes and looking at me, ''No. Im fine. Its just my stomach. Hurts so bad.''

Aawh poor Min Ho. I really want to move and comfort him but then i looked at Sukkie. Sighed. He'll be mad if i do that.

''I'll take you home. Just show me the way to get there.'' Sukkie said without looking at Min Ho. He kept looking to the street.

''Thanks.'' Min Ho said to Sukkie.

''Hmm.''

Hmm? That was his answer? Just a "Hmm"? Why didnt he at least say "Never mind." or "No need to thanks."? I looked at Sukkie. He's so unbelievably annoying. Sukkie looked back at me, "What?". I shooked my head, "Nothing.". You're so annoying, Sukkie. I said to myself.

"Iria, are you going to accept that offer?" Sukkie asked me.

Offer? What offer? That made me thinking about several things.

"That movie part."

Ah! That movie thing. I looked at Sukkie, "I dont think i will. Im here for vacation only. Besides i cant speak Korean language."

"You'll be on frame for two or three episodes only. I can teach you Korean language. Just accept it. It'll be fun. We can work together for the first time." Sukkie explained everything to me passionately.

"We all will be working together if you accept that offer." Min Ho told me.

I looked at them both.

"Hong Ki really want you to accept that offer." Said Sukkie.

"Im so confuse. Do you think i should take that offer?" I looked at Sukkie and Min Ho. They both nodded their heads at the same time. I was thinking for few minutes before i finally agreed to accept that offer.

Sukkie and Min Ho smiled happily. Sukkie told me that he will tell his producer about that and he also told me that i might sign my contract soon. I just nodded my head. I never thought of play in movie. I never thought my life could change this fast.